Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Thanks I appreciate it a lot! ^.^
    May be a week or two before another one, gonna try and make a longer story.

Good to see someone's so inspired. Keep it up.

• Take your time and... good luck ^^

Tony_Marker posted: »

Thanks I appreciate it a lot! ^.^ May be a week or two before another one, gonna try and make a longer story.

• Hey guys, I know I've been doing this a lot in the past couple of months, but I could use your help with a business project for school. It's related to that blog project some of you may know about. Per the instructions, I had to create a survey and ask 50 people in my blog's target audience in order to learn their preferences and improve the blog posts. I created the blog on Survey Monkey, it should only take a few minutes to complete, not even (it's only 10 questions), you only have to answer the questions you are comfortable answering, and your answers are completely anonymous. Thanks guys, here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H68VGXZ

• Can you give me the link to that Sasha model if you can?

So yhrite gave me the future Sasha model to use in SFM so after some messing around i made some simple fanart Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 - Here

• Poultry I swear the Tol and Smol never fails to amuse me

For anyone curious about my Rhys & Sasha minifics, I've decided to make a Wattpad compilation for them. Tol & Smol by @Intellectual_Poultry

• edited October 2015

Done, done, and done. Was a pretty fun survey.

Hey guys, I know I've been doing this a lot in the past couple of months, but I could use your help with a business project for school. It's

• I appreciate it, thanks.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Done, done, and done. Was a pretty fun survey.

• There you go. It's missing some parameters though.

Hey guys, I know I've been doing this a lot in the past couple of months, but I could use your help with a business project for school. It's

• Noted, thanks for participating and the advice.

GrumpyDof posted: »

There you go. It's missing some parameters though.

• Done and done!

• Aaaaaannnndddd. Done.

• Thank you.

Done and done!

• Thanks.

Tony_Marker posted: »

Aaaaaannnndddd. Done.

• edited October 2015

I absolutely love these.

For anyone curious about my Rhys & Sasha minifics, I've decided to make a Wattpad compilation for them. Tol & Smol by @Intellectual_Poultry

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

TOL& SMOL??!??!?!?!?!?!

LEAFPUPPY'S BEST PIC?!?!?!?!

YES?!?!?!?!?!

• SOmEONE POST THAT HOT RHYSHA FANART THAT WAS RECENTLY POSTED ON THE RHYSHA TAG ON TUMBLR PLEA S

WHEN MY BODY DECIDES TO GROW TF UP AND FINALLY TRANSFORMS INTO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIkE SASHA >>>>>>>

• dun apologize

I'm sorry, that second one from the top was too beautiful! I had to make it my profile picture.

• Yaay! Thank you very much!

That should be all of you.

• JUST SAW THIS IN THE TUMBLR TAG! SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!

Check this out!

• hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Check this out!

• enter image description here

!Muy caliente!

Check this out!

• Now we can finally find out if that tie of his ever ends!

Check this out!

• edited October 2015

Gortys: "...and then I saw it tucked into his pants..."

;)

Now we can finally find out if that tie of his ever ends!

• o3o

Gortys: "...and then I saw it tucked into his pants..."

• If you look closely, you can look at me in my badass rhysha underwater temple, where i draw for the holy rhysha gods of badassitude

That should be all of you.

• edited October 2015

Someone bring water to my poor thirsty people..... the ones that want to see the image at 100%, no crop....

Naw jk, im loving the dress

Check this out!

• Coincidences

I come bearing gifts! Er.. A gift! That I may or may not have stayed up til almost midnight on some occasions to finish! So read if you want :D

• I love Rhys McSmooth. He has a way with words :D

Bruh...

• Ikr? ヾ(^▽^)ノ

Enigma12 posted: »

I love Rhys McSmooth. He has a way with words

• Annnnnnnndddddd the moment is ruined.

xD

Bruh...

• I really love the art on this one. It doesn't take itself too seriously, but still manages to be heart-meltingly cute.

Bruh...

• I feel very useless on this thread... :/

Check this out!

• rhysie pls

Bruh...

• Come Reggie, nobody is useless on this thread. :)

I feel very useless on this thread...

Pipas posted: »

Come Reggie, nobody is useless on this thread.

• edited October 2015

Nice one, i really you kept the characters as they are in the game, it helps a lot.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Coincidences I come bearing gifts! Er.. A gift! That I may or may not have stayed up til almost midnight on some occasions to finish! So read if you want

I feel very useless on this thread...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.