Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Nah there is a way

It's the only right choice...

• Good one, i like it.

A new Rhysha fanfic I found: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11588962/1/Goodnight

• :3

<3

Art time! By riotpilot By arduoususurper

• Perfect :O

• lol why cant i be this talented xD these are so great

• enter image description here

• Replayed every episode. Just finished again. As of 01/11/15 6pm. These are the stats

enter image description here

• I've been thinking about this a lot lately and Sasha's new look has really grown on me. I think I actually like her new look better than her original one, not that the original was bad but I don't know maybe it's the new hair style.

The Doctor is in, baby!
    I demand a Rhysha avatar in any color you might find suitable.
    Also, me and my assistent would like to be in that fanart of yours.

And since I am the president of the world, I hereby pronounce Rhysha the main ship.

• edited November 2015

Hey guys, Just Completed EP5 Again. Heres some gifs i made along the way :) save them if you want

• GOD they are the best.

Hey guys, Just Completed EP5 Again. Heres some gifs i made along the way save them if you want

• Oh my, that picture with Yvette looks pretty shippy without any context. :D

Replayed every episode. Just finished again. As of 01/11/15 6pm. These are the stats

• Yeah, I grew to like her present look and now I prefer it as well. :P

J-Master posted: »

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and Sasha's new look has really grown on me. I think I actually like her new look better than her original one, not that the original was bad but I don't know maybe it's the new hair style.

• Thank you Mr. President, it means a lot. I'm glad we have the Doctor among our ranks. :P

Unfortunately I have some bad news for you. The fanart was one time thing and it won't be updated anymore. But the avatar shouldn't be a problem (hopefully). I just need to poke Grumpy.

That'll be all. Mr. President

Charlieh65 posted: »

The Doctor is in, baby! I demand a Rhysha avatar in any color you might find suitable. Also, me and my assistent would like to be in that fanart of yours. And since I am the president of the world, I hereby pronounce Rhysha the main ship.

• Aw yiss, thank you. Now I just need to decide which one should I add to the OP. :P

Hey guys, Just Completed EP5 Again. Heres some gifs i made along the way save them if you want

• Thanks pipas :D

Pipas posted: »

Aw yiss, thank you. Now I just need to decide which one should I add to the OP. :P

• Perfect gifs.. The one where he is crying still gets me.

• edited November 2015

If Telltale ever continue with this series, it would be awesome if they continued this Rhysha story arc depending on the choices you made and don't cop out anything as they have a habit of doing that.

• Hey guys so I uh...made an 8tracks playlist based on Rhysha. Here's a link - Pinky Promise It's mostly Alternative/Indie stuff and VERY based on my taste in music, so if it's not your cup of tea I totally understand. Just thought I'd post it here in case anybody might be interested ^^;; ...ok bye.

• nice to see the amount of rhysha shippers is still at 93%

Replayed every episode. Just finished again. As of 01/11/15 6pm. These are the stats

• I'd really hope that would be the case, considering how many opportunities you have to be romantic with Sasha and the stats on how many people actually did want the relationship I doubt they would ignore it.

J-Master posted: »

If Telltale ever continue with this series, it would be awesome if they continued this Rhysha story arc depending on the choices you made and don't cop out anything as they have a habit of doing that.

• edited November 2015

Sooo, a question I've never really seen asked is this.

What was your favorite RHYSHA moment in the series?

• Rhys and Sasha are so cute together. I think I'll always be a bit disappointed that we never got to see them kiss but it's understandable why it never happened.

• GOOD SHIT

Hey guys so I uh...made an 8tracks playlist based on Rhysha. Here's a link - Pinky Promise It's mostly Alternative/Indie stuff and VERY base

• For me it would have to be when they reunited in episode 5. The way they looked at each other was just so cute. :D

Sooo, a question I've never really seen asked is this. What was your favorite RHYSHA moment in the series?

• The flower scene in episode 3. That was the moment when I really started shipping them :3

Sooo, a question I've never really seen asked is this. What was your favorite RHYSHA moment in the series?

• It's gotta be flower scene in episode 3. I loved that scene so much, it was just so...... romantic.

• 10/10 name, if I do say so myself.

Hey guys so I uh...made an 8tracks playlist based on Rhysha. Here's a link - Pinky Promise It's mostly Alternative/Indie stuff and VERY base

• ALL OF THEM

• edited November 2015

Awesome, that's totally my kind of music! Instant fav :3 this is exactly what I've been looking for on 8tracks for a few days.

• Pinky promise ftw!

• The new front looks so powerful right now!

Here you go have a cookie

• 2 Moments.

the cute stare

• Did you do this?

Leluch123 posted: »

The new front looks so powerful right now! Here you go have a cookie

• I wish I would, I found it on Tumblr

Did you do this?

• Some people have insane talents

Leluch123 posted: »

I wish I would, I found it on Tumblr

• Tumblr is generous today

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

I've had these on my Youtube Channel Since 2011/2012. worth a listen if you want. Maybe..

/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.