Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited November 2015

This

enter image description here

I just love how they both act so awkwardly here. Whenever I see it it always brings smile to my face, I can't help it.

And the obvious pinky promise. The scene that started it all. :P

Sooo, a question I've never really seen asked is this. What was your favorite RHYSHA moment in the series?

• Gotta love it! so cute

Pipas posted: »

This I just love how they both act so awkwardly here. Whenever I see it it always brings smile to my face, I can't help it. And the obvious pinky promise. The scene that started it all. :P

• Still that August face when they hug....so epic!

Pipas posted: »

This I just love how they both act so awkwardly here. Whenever I see it it always brings smile to my face, I can't help it. And the obvious pinky promise. The scene that started it all. :P

• Yep.

Leluch123 posted: »

Still that August face when they hug....so epic!

• Really?! Well Im very glad you like it ^u^

Awesome, that's totally my kind of music! Instant fav this is exactly what I've been looking for on 8tracks for a few days.

• Yay! Im very happy you think so!

GOOD SHIT

• edited November 2015

Its very hard to narrow it down, but Its got to be a toss up between the flower moment, the hug, and the "death" scene. The flower scene because of how naturally they were together, the way Rhys was nervous but ultimately courageous enough to put the flower in her hair and how easily and comfortably they laughed together when it sprays Rhys in the face, its just such a perfectly imperfect moment. The hug because it really cemented how they felt for each other, because as much as Sasha does show signs of liking Rhys back throughout the game this was the first time she really initiated anything herself, and it was just beyond sweet how happy she is that he is okay. And of course the crying scene because of how absolutely desperate Rhys is that he would throw out all logic and wish for a miracle, and through all that Sasha tries to comfort him, because she can't stand to see him like that, it just breaks my heart every time I see it. ANYWAYS, sorry about that rant, I've just thought A LOT about this okay!!

Sooo, a question I've never really seen asked is this. What was your favorite RHYSHA moment in the series?

• enter image description here

• Dis is good. Me approves.

Hey guys so I uh...made an 8tracks playlist based on Rhysha. Here's a link - Pinky Promise It's mostly Alternative/Indie stuff and VERY base

• Just played through Walking Dead season 1 for the second time, and damn, that ending still got me. Holy shit.

• It's got to be in the first episode, with everything in that Atlas facility.

• edited November 2015

There's really nothing like it! Especially in 2012 when the "choose your own adventure" genre of games was relatively new.

MrNoodles posted: »

Just played through Walking Dead season 1 for the second time, and damn, that ending still got me. Holy shit.

• edited November 2015

Bit of an underrated scene but the scene where both Rhys and Sasha sneak up on the bandits and Sasha kills her bandit and Rhys has the option of giving a thumbs up, a thumbs down, or a "meh."

THUMBS UP EVERY SINGLE TIME Her audience bow is just....gah! I love it!

• edited November 2015

I must have played that game now 5 or 6 times, and it still gets to me.

Just played through Walking Dead season 1 for the second time, and damn, that ending still got me. Holy shit.

• I have to agree with that, very underrated scene, I can never not give her a thumbs up.

J-Master posted: »

Bit of an underrated scene but the scene where both Rhys and Sasha sneak up on the bandits and Sasha kills her bandit and Rhys has the optio

• Did you cry?

• I remember playing that game, and then I quit it after I found out you couldn't save Carly. #CarLeeForever

• Man twd will always have a special place in my heart. But tales from the borderlands took its number one spot for me. Both games are masterpieces.

I must have played that game now 5 or 6 times, and it still gets to me.

• Same man, I honestly never thought Telltale would be able to make something better than S1, but Tales beat it by a long shot.

Enigma12 posted: »

Man twd will always have a special place in my heart. But tales from the borderlands took its number one spot for me. Both games are masterpieces.

• Did you cry?

Guess

Eryka posted: »

Did you cry?

• No?

Did you cry? Guess

• ONE! You want me to choose one moment. LMFAO.

Episode 1: When Rhys talks about his tiny business cards and Sasha makes fun of him. Great dialogue. The Pinky Promise, obviously.

Rhys:"Oh we're like best friends now!"

Sasha (with a sweet smile): "not quite..."

Kicking ass together, well Rhys trying to kick ass anyway.

Episode 2:

Rhys: "Well, any ideas on how to get in?"

Sasha (with a wicked smile): "Oh I thought you Hyperions had an answer for everything."

Rhys (stunned): "Cool. Thanks for the help."

Sasha (even more wicked): "don't mention it."

Rhys (insulted): "I won't. Like, ever. I literally won't ever mention it. ever." Amazing.

Rhys saying how he could see Sasha's affect on people.

Episode 3:
    EVERYTHING. I prefer to choose romantic and stick with it. It's amazing. The flower scene. The staring scene. When Sasha punches Handsome Rhys in the face. The ass kicking scene with Loaderbot and Gortys.

Episode 4: Telling her about Jack. Getting screwed over for doing that. Telling her sorry, and then doing an eyebrow wiggle when she asks what Rhys thinks about her Hyperion outfit. Rhys' appreciative smile after Sasha says they will do whatever they can to find his bro. I imagine he's thinking about how perfect she is. Because she is. So perfect.

Episode 5:
    "I think I miss you." Rhys constantly asking about her. Fiona rolling her eyes every time. The crying scene. And of course the part where it's made official. I love what Rhys says. Good stuff.

God, I cannot go on this forum and not blather on. See, told you I couldn't pick just one. There's just too much material to work with.

• No?

Shhhhhh what?

• Am I normal if I didn't cry?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

No?

• edited November 2015

I don't see where this is going o_o

Edit : okay, I didn't necessarily 'cry' but I found it upsetting.

Am I normal if I didn't cry?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

*If I didn't cry when Lee died

I don't see where this is going o_o Edit : okay, I didn't necessarily 'cry' but I found it upsetting.

• CarLeeisascanonasRhysha

Tony_Marker posted: »

I remember playing that game, and then I quit it after I found out you couldn't save Carly. #CarLeeForever

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

But, Carly is dead :-( (compare to Rhysha, because they are still alive)

CarLeeisascanonasRhysha

• Yeah but Lee's dead too so it's an inverse.

Carly = The lighter skinned | Rhys = The lighter skinned

Lee = The darker skinned | Sasha = The darker skinned

CarLee is dead, Rhysha is alive. :D

But, Carly is dead :-( (compare to Rhysha, because they are still alive)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Both ship confirmed at 100%! Maybe Lee and Carly are doing lewd stuff in heaven

Yeah but Lee's dead too so it's an inverse. Carly = The lighter skinned | Rhys = The lighter skinned Lee = The darker skinned | Sasha = The darker skinned CarLee is dead, Rhysha is alive.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Sorry, double post

Yeah but Lee's dead too so it's an inverse. Carly = The lighter skinned | Rhys = The lighter skinned Lee = The darker skinned | Sasha = The darker skinned CarLee is dead, Rhysha is alive.

• If they keep that up, they'll be kicked out of heaven.

Both ship confirmed at 100%! Maybe Lee and Carly are doing lewd stuff in heaven

• No, today is Monday (depends on our time zones)

Is today Rhysha day? By riotpilot By super-awaodori

• What about lewd heaven?

If they keep that up, they'll be kicked out of heaven.

• Both Lee and Rhys had their arms removed. Both Carley and Sasha are good with guns.

• "Both Carley and Sasha are good with guns" LEWD

BionicPaint posted: »

Both Lee and Rhys had their arms removed. Both Carley and Sasha are good with guns.

• LEWD

"Both Carley and Sasha are good with guns" LEWD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.