Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Guys chill with the spam we have chat for that, keep the thread clean from the non-rhysha content or pointless comments

• After Sasha hugs Rhys in episode 5, what happens if you chose to stay silent?

• I probably missed the boat on this, but anything from that scene where they're are chasing after Gortys in episode 3? Theres some really sweet teamwork in there ^u^

Does anyone want a Gif of a certain moment in TFTB? I'm recording some stuff tonight for a video. So I can get some gifs if anyone want a

• Can I have the chat password pretty please?

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys chill with the spam we have chat for that, keep the thread clean from the non-rhysha content or pointless comments

• So I'm curious because I never tried it in my play through of the game, but if you trust Jack in episode 2 can you still get the Rhysha hug in eps 5 if you tell Sasha and Fiona the truth and reject Hyperion? I would guess that the answer would be yes but I have no idea. Does anyone know??

• No idea, but I imagine that the scene where they awkwardly stare happens, AKA you might as well pick something to say.

BionicPaint posted: »

After Sasha hugs Rhys in episode 5, what happens if you chose to stay silent?

• All you have to do is reject Hyperion. I played a Jack fanboy but rejected Hyperion in the end. Still got the hug.

So I'm curious because I never tried it in my play through of the game, but if you trust Jack in episode 2 can you still get the Rhysha hug

• edited November 2015

ALSO do you automatically get Handsome Rhys in eps 3 if you trust him in episode 2 or is that based on a different choice?

So I'm curious because I never tried it in my play through of the game, but if you trust Jack in episode 2 can you still get the Rhysha hug

• you have to trust jack in episode 2 that's all

ALSO do you automatically get Handsome Rhys in eps 3 if you trust him in episode 2 or is that based on a different choice?

• Okay thanks! I kinda wanted to try playing the game a little different, but i didn't want to sacrifice my ship y'know ^U^

DDbaby74 posted: »

All you have to do is reject Hyperion. I played a Jack fanboy but rejected Hyperion in the end. Still got the hug.

• hmm okay good to know, thanks for the help!

BionicPaint posted: »

you have to trust jack in episode 2 that's all

• @Pipas give him the password cause I forgot XD

Tony_Marker posted: »

Can I have the chat password pretty please?

• Yes, seriously. :3

Really?! Well Im very glad you like it ^u^

• Oh rly?

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

N-No

• Spam? Here? I have no idea what you're talking about

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Do you want some?

Oh rly?

• Who's Eryka? My name is Potatoe.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Eryka is around.

• Guys enough this is not Rhyiona thead to cut it out

Do you want some?

• I hope there's Season 2 and in a Season 2 I hope there's an option for Rhys and Sasha to smooch T.T

• More like an option to get married already.

Telltale, take notes plz

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I hope there's Season 2 and in a Season 2 I hope there's an option for Rhys and Sasha to smooch T.T

• the logic of the second picture:

TTG: We're going to have Rhys and Sasha be a thing!

Tumbrl: Booo! YOu damn heteronormative homophobes!

TTG makes Rhysha a thing

Tumbrl despairs but there is a way.

Tumblr: Let's genderbent Rhys to he's a chick! YAY the hope is back!!!!

Now let's wait for the genderbent Sasha......

Is today Rhysha day? By riotpilot By super-awaodori

• Wooooah now, the creator of the second piece even captioned the image "when yo man is a literal baby fawn on ice"

And even if one/both were genderbent, so what? Still a dork and a badass being shipped together. ;)

the logic of the second picture: TTG: We're going to have Rhys and Sasha be a thing! Tumbrl: Booo! YOu damn heteronormative homophobes

• wot

Pipas day

• Happy Pipas day!

Pipas posted: »

wot

• edited November 2015

Can you guys please cut it out with the "this isn't the Rhyiona thread"? It was never meant to be that way, and we've been trying to steer away from that. Calling it a spam thread only spreads around the assumption that it is a spam thread, which it isn't.

Guys enough this is not Rhyiona thead to cut it out

• They should keep their own children under control, damnit. :/

Guys enough this is not Rhyiona thead to cut it out

• I was gonna say that RHys looks oddly feminine (in figure) in the second pic but I wasn't sure.
    Doesn't matter that much though. Either way... RHYSHA FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Wooooah now, the creator of the second piece even captioned the image "when yo man is a literal baby fawn on ice" And even if one/both were genderbent, so what? Still a dork and a badass being shipped together.

• And to name their firstborn Loaderbot, or Bot for short.

More like an option to get married already. Telltale, take notes plz

• Remember, Telltale.
    Eden-5.
    Dark Red colour scheme.
    1st-Child is named Loader-Bot
    2nd-Child is named Rakk Hive
    They get married after Sasha catches the bouquet at the JaneyXAthena wedding.

More like an option to get married already. Telltale, take notes plz

• And another one

• Just made this small one too.

• It's a little too short, you should last a little longer on the stare she's giving him.

Just made this small one too.

• We were never subtle about that. It's common knowledge you have a tendency to spam about everything (since you're using your thread for that).

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you are subtle nice

• It's such a simple password though XD

@Pipas give him the password cause I forgot XD

• Can you make the one where she catches him? It's from EP 3

Just made this small one too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.