Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited November 2015

#stahpkinkshaming

enter image description here

by: super-awaodori who also said:

@ the peep on the Rhysha thread that got mad at me for not being able to draw buff manly men: I’M SO SORRY I CANNOT DRAW MANLY MEN ;;<;;!!!!!!

Guys, can we not? Human anatomy & figure is a difficult thing to pull. Also, there's nothing wrong with genderbending characters, any artist has the right to draw whatever they want. (Also 63'd Sasha and Rhys would still look hot and dorky af)

Also calm ye salty tits @Leluch, tumblr has been quite calm about Rhysha being a hetero pairing now that Rhyiona and Gayperion can be a thing too :T

• Who got mad?
    Lelcuch?

#stahpkinkshaming by: super-awaodori who also said: @ the peep on the Rhysha thread that got mad at me for not being able to dr

• read the page 266 of the thread

Who got mad? Lelcuch?

• edited November 2015

I did. I even made a couple of comments on it.
    I'm assuming your pointing fingers at Leluch because of his tumblr comment.
    Straight answers are appreciated, mai mahn. :3

read the page 266 of the thread

• edited November 2015
  • oh my god yes

J-Master posted: »

Glorious enter link description here

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

I'm entitled to have my opinion on matters regardless of what people thinks about it. And I hadn't criticise his drawing style just the idea. And what is kink shaming ?

#stahpkinkshaming by: super-awaodori who also said: @ the peep on the Rhysha thread that got mad at me for not being able to dr

• I'm not sure what the rules are like on swearing, so to be safe I'll express my view on this through similar sounding words. You'll get the gist.
    AHEM

HOLY FUDGING SHIP BASS-CARD PIECE OF PASSING FUN CRAB CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THIS AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVISES DIABOLICAL PLAN TO STEAL THE ART FOR MYSELF
    Seriously though, this is amazing!
    How am does art? Looks at hands in confusion.

• enter image description here

• Holy moly. Source pretty please?

• This may well be the best fanart I've ever seen! Dear god, it's beautiful!

• Best fanart I've seen so far. It's gorgeous. Sasha is bae goals x10

• Words cannot describe just how amazing this is, this is probably the best fanart I've ever seen. Whoever did this, bravo.

No need to add anything more

• It's too good for words.

• Well back to my corner. I'm not ready yet.

(Don't forget to link the artist's name)

• Guys! McBoats made a new short Rhysha one-shot about if Sasha had died in the last episode - Never Enough Its HELLA sad but very good so I'd recommend you read it, just have some tissues ready.

• Wow that was great. You were right about the feels though. ;(

Guys! McBoats made a new short Rhysha one-shot about if Sasha had died in the last episode - Never Enough Its HELLA sad but very good so I'd recommend you read it, just have some tissues ready.

• Just read it.

;_;

@Pipas we have a new fic for the op!

Guys! McBoats made a new short Rhysha one-shot about if Sasha had died in the last episode - Never Enough Its HELLA sad but very good so I'd recommend you read it, just have some tissues ready.

• I had a notification in Gmail but it said "this link is not available"

• Lovely fanart! Love any Rhysha drawing!

And it doesn't matter how they look or drawn, so long as it is a depiction of the Hyperion nerd and the Pandoran badass.

• I'm entitled to have my opinion on matters regardless of what people thinks about it.

I never said you shouldn't have an opinion dude, but you just vented on the artist about tumblr's behavior with Rhysha itself, as if this artist had the fault on tumblr's reasoning with het pairings.

And I hadn't criticise his drawing style just the idea.

Yeah, you criticised the idea of 63'd Rhys, but in the drawing Rhys is male and not female, but since the artist can't draw well male bodies as they already said, it made Rhys look llike a gurl but it isn't, so there was no need for you to vent on them like that..

And what is kink shaming ?

OP and i are just joking around with the idea of 63'd characters as kinks(or overall something you like doing), and when you got mad a "63'd Rhys" you eventually kinkshamed them :T

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm entitled to have my opinion on matters regardless of what people thinks about it. And I hadn't criticise his drawing style just the idea. And what is kink shaming ?

• A nice piece by clamlynns :)

By clamlynns

• edited November 2015

@Leluch123 UPDATED Better Quality & lighting!

• i always laugh at the "wow we're really close to the ground aren't we"

Welp, best thing ever.

It's all downhill from here.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, it's pretty rad.

• Wow. That is god damned beautiful.

• EDIT : It's under the picture. The artist has some other Tales stuff that's really well done.

Pipas posted: »

Holy moly. Source pretty please?

• edited November 2015

I love this scene! Rhys was just so determined to save her and you can tell it really amused Sasha. It was so adorable! This episode was full of great Rhysha moments.

i always laugh at the "wow we're really close to the ground aren't we"

• You and me both. I love all the rhysha fanart, they are my second fave borderlands ship. And they are FINALLY getting art. And all the artists have been so talented. I'm so happy!

Lovely fanart! Love any Rhysha drawing! And it doesn't matter how they look or drawn, so long as it is a depiction of the Hyperion nerd and the Pandoran badass.

• When this happened I busted up laughing, and I knew right then and there that Sasha was perfect. And that they would be one of my favorite ships.

• This just further proves how freaking good TFtBL is at mixing comedy with emotion, so perfect

• maybe if i give you the direct address? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11593471/1/Never-Enough

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I had a notification in Gmail but it said "this link is not available"

• Nah I got a notification late last night (in my dream first, woke up and i saw it... wtf moment) and it said "New Fanfiction" gave me a 'link does not exist' on mobile for some reason. I read it though :P

maybe if i give you the direct address? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11593471/1/Never-Enough

• Braces self for the pain

Reads the second paragraph

• That was actually really sad... poor Rhys. I'm so glad Sasha didn't actually die, I couldn't handle that knowing how much of a mess Rhys would be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.