Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited November 2015

Alright guys, I am making my second official Fanfic. Expect it by Thursday or Friday. Or maybe today because I am working on it now.

• :)

Dekon55951 posted: »

Someone said I needed to post on the Rhysha thread, so.... Walla, boom shakalaka and ta da, I did it

• enter image description here

Someone said I needed to post on the Rhysha thread, so.... Walla, boom shakalaka and ta da, I did it

• Feel like this one is better, because you get the whole "Everything i'm not" words in. Just me being picky too.
    enter image description here

• Bruh I would love Rhys in this pic as my gravatar o_o

Leluch123 posted: »

Another find

• I really need to do an updated version of that with the future sasha and vaughn models, i made this before ep5 came out so yeah

Leluch123 posted: »

Another find

• Well nevermind I guess its finished.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11596510/1/The-Pet

I'd appreciate if our Lord Pipas would add it to the fanfic section

• Where is the Fan fic section? ^^

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Well nevermind I guess its finished. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11596510/1/The-Pet I'd appreciate if our Lord Pipas would add it to the fanfic section

• Good night everybody! So happy to se the thread so alive! Here take this super cute stuff

Source: glas-onion

• Liking the new clothes for Sasha. ;)

Good night everybody! So happy to se the thread so alive! Here take this super cute stuff Source: glas-onion

• dude, her present look is so well designed, it really fits her <3 and the drawing's watercolor style just makes it better

Liking the new clothes for Sasha.

• I actually like her present look better than the old one lol. your right it really does fit her :D

dude, her present look is so well designed, it really fits her and the drawing's watercolor style just makes it better

• Awww, just marry her already Rhys. <3

Feel like this one is better, because you get the whole "Everything i'm not" words in. Just me being picky too.

• Ye, at first her past outfit was meant to show her personality, and it ended just feeling like average pandoran girl whose outfit is more practical than fashionable, meanwhile fiona had the classy more fashion outfit, imo.

Now both of the girls' outfit show their personalities and also that they care enough to be fashionable <3 Present Sash is ife goals

Enigma12 posted: »

I actually like her present look better than the old one lol. your right it really does fit her

• Ayy

• You should check the OP from time to time. :D

Toffe posted: »

Where is the Fan fic section? ^^

• edited November 2015

I forever read claptrap in claptraps voice

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Well nevermind I guess its finished. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11596510/1/The-Pet I'd appreciate if our Lord Pipas would add it to the fanfic section

• During this scene I was playing Kiss The Girl from Little Mermaid in my head

Feel like this one is better, because you get the whole "Everything i'm not" words in. Just me being picky too.

• edited November 2015

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my art here AHH im tumblr user leafpuppy, im very happy to see you guys like my art so much, especially since tumblr hasnt liked it so much (with rhack being so popular there) im glad to know somebody is enjoying it :)!

heres something quick i drew just for u guys...ty for having me. i hope we can play games together and stuff!

snowy weather

• Welcome!

• Great Drawing! We love some good Rhysha art we do!

wackyhacky posted: »

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my

• Hey, you started with the throat wound. :D

armis37 posted: »

Don't be mean

• Omg, it's Leafpuppy! Hi! :D

And you brought another fanart for us?

Welcome to the forums and Rhysha thread as well. Hope you'll like it here. :P

i hope we can play games together and stuff!

Sure we can. There's a Town of Salem event tomorrow if you want to join us. :P

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my

• Its you! All of your art is fantastic! I think I speak for all of us when I say we are happy to have you on board!

• WOAH WOAH WOOAAH!

That is some good shite.

• Oh hell it's you! Welcome to our thread dude!

• JUST DO IT!

I really need to do an updated version of that with the future sasha and vaughn models, i made this before ep5 came out so yeah

• edited November 2015

ITS LEAFPUPPY !

i just wanted to say ... HI

• I love this soooo much. So cute. Even makes me think that winter isn't so bad.

• edited November 2015

WELCOME TO THE RHYSHA THREAD!

May I just say, you are so super talented. And your art has helped make the rhysha tag a safer place to scroll. I love seeing your work on my dash. It makes me super duper happy.

Sidenote: Yeah some members of the Borderlands fanbase have the tendency to romanticize a genocidal child abuser. It's greeeeeat.

• Finally our Godess joins. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

• Welcome, I love your work, you do an amazing job.

• Whoa man your like a hero to us on this thread lol! Great to have you with us man welcome!

• If any of you are interested, I released episode 2 of my TFTB Season 2 fanfic. Read it here. It's a little smol but it's leading to something bigger...

• Awesome. I really like your idea of 2nd season.

Tony_Marker posted: »

If any of you are interested, I released episode 2 of my TFTB Season 2 fanfic. Read it here. It's a little smol but it's leading to something bigger...

• I found another new fan fiction: Starting Now

• edited November 2015

Hey guys, so i've never ever done fan fiction or any writing for that matter.
    This is only a brief fanfic, but I hope people like it.
    After talking to @Duck_Hunt & @Pipas I've decided to upload. so... hope its not shit basically XD and im nowhere near to as good as other people here.

First FanFic

• Aww. This was really cute man. Good work!

Hey guys, so i've never ever done fan fiction or any writing for that matter. This is only a brief fanfic, but I hope people like it. Aft

• Holy crap thats mine! I didn't think anyone would find it before i posted it myself >///< Its my first one so go easy on me

I found another new fan fiction: Starting Now

• Thanks! Sometimes I make late changes with the direction I want it to go in though, (like the Jack scene). I appreciate the read nonetheless.

Awesome. I really like your idea of 2nd season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.