Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• That was really, really good. You did an amazing job. Really, awesome.

Holy crap thats mine! I didn't think anyone would find it before i posted it myself >///< Its my first one so go easy on me

• Thank you! Im so happy you think so! ^w^

DDbaby74 posted: »

That was really, really good. You did an amazing job. Really, awesome.

• It was great, nicely done.

Holy crap thats mine! I didn't think anyone would find it before i posted it myself >///< Its my first one so go easy on me

• Really? Never would of guessed it was your first! It was really really well done. Good job!

• I thought Erin Yvette was our goddess.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Finally our Godess joins. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

• wow thank you guys all so much for the warm welcome omg im really glad to be here

wackyhacky posted: »

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my

• You deserve it, your fics n' pics are amazing!

wow thank you guys all so much for the warm welcome omg im really glad to be here

• Im super flattered! that means a lot!

Enigma12 posted: »

Really? Never would of guessed it was your first! It was really really well done. Good job!

• Is it possible to be added to the rhysha map? If it is, I live in Colorado. Thanks!

• Thankyou!! >u<

It was great, nicely done.

• No problem

Thankyou!! >u<

• Let @Grumpydof decide, he's the one who made the map, but (and I might be wrong) he's slowly migrating away from the Rhysha thread.

Is it possible to be added to the rhysha map? If it is, I live in Colorado. Thanks!

• edited November 2015

I'm a little confused right now, I think someone just went full traitor from this thread.

EDIT: Okay, I need to stop getting worked up over things, I don't want to start anything because of a joke.

• It's a joke....? That's a strange joke.

enter image description here

J-Master posted: »

I'm a little confused right now, I think someone just went full traitor from this thread. EDIT: Okay, I need to stop getting worked up over things, I don't want to start anything because of a joke.

• Last time posting on this thread:

Not a joke and there's no reason to get worked up over it.

I'm a little confused right now, I think someone just went full traitor from this thread. EDIT: Okay, I need to stop getting worked up over things, I don't want to start anything because of a joke.

• Sorry for what made you feel this way. :\

Last time posting on this thread: Not a joke and there's no reason to get worked up over it.

• No there isn't, but I kind of have an issue with "Screw Rhysha" as it sounds like you're saying "Screw anyone who supports this ship."

Last time posting on this thread: Not a joke and there's no reason to get worked up over it.

• Well, hopefully you had fun while it lasted. :D

People are acting like it's strange for people to stop commenting on this thread. I don't see it weird, considering the series is (sadly) over.

• the series is (sadly) over.

no

no be quiet

the season is over

not the series

ffs dont make me upset

Well, hopefully you had fun while it lasted. People are acting like it's strange for people to stop commenting on this thread. I don't see it weird, considering the series is (sadly) over.

• I'm upset now. I've been reminded that the series it over. RIP

Green613 posted: »

the series is (sadly) over. no no be quiet the season is over not the series ffs dont make me upset

• Yeah I think it's kind of a natural thing that people will drift off now that is over. Oh well, ill be here for when season 2 starts up :D

Well, hopefully you had fun while it lasted. People are acting like it's strange for people to stop commenting on this thread. I don't see it weird, considering the series is (sadly) over.

• -insert Batman quote here that explains my reasoning-

the series is (sadly) over. no no be quiet the season is over not the series ffs dont make me upset

• W-what do you mean?

enter image description here

• Have no fear! I have no doubt that Tales will return.

They might do that same as what i've heard about TWD season 3. Making it considerably larger, Im happy to wait for a nice long amazing story!

• I can't believe I got so attached to the romance between Rhys and Sasha. It's never happend before that I was so invested in a romantic subplot. This is wierd and unhealthy, but I feel like crap one day after finishing the episode, because there wasn't a final scene that involved Sasha and Rhys. We don't even know where the vault took Fiona and Rhys. This is seriously messing with my ability to work, and I'm actually crying right now. This is pathetic...

• Join the club, Fan art & Fan Fiction help get you through it!

It's great writing Tales, no wonder we got attached. So well done.

NickMane posted: »

I can't believe I got so attached to the romance between Rhys and Sasha. It's never happend before that I was so invested in a romantic subp

• Okay.. this is SUPER adorable and amazing. Wish I could create stuff like this. You're very talented. Great to have you here dude! :-)

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my

• I enjoyed your fic very much! It was nicely done. Very surprised it's your first fic.

• Not quite the news I expected when I opened this forum today... :/

• What news

Not quite the news I expected when I opened this forum today...

• Don't fret, we are all pathetic with you! :D

I can't believe I got so attached to the romance between Rhys and Sasha. It's never happend before that I was so invested in a romantic subp

• Pinky's departure.

What news

• Why has pinky gone :(

Pinky's departure.

• Nobody knows.
    But Pinky stated that it was for personal reasons, after saying 'Screw Rhysha.'
    :S

Why has pinky gone

• Well, thats...sudden.

Nobody knows. But Pinky stated that it was for personal reasons, after saying 'Screw Rhysha.' :S

• I can't believe I got so attached to the romance between Rhys and Sasha. It's never happend before that I was so invested in a romantic subplot.

Same. Honestly, I've never shipped anything before (that wasn't meant as a joke), so this is all new to me. :D

• It is possible, but I'd need to poke Grumpy.

Is it possible to be added to the rhysha map? If it is, I live in Colorado. Thanks!

• BURN THE TRAITOR.

Well, thats...sudden.

• Or better yet, we can all be civil and let this move past us. Pinky made his choice, irking him about it is not cool.

BURN THE TRAITOR.

• Whoa calm down people, we don't have to burn anyone. Pinky made a decision and we should all just accept it. Its really not a big deal.

BURN THE TRAITOR.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.