Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Let's respect his opinion and decision.
    It's true that 'Screw Rhysha' is a poor choice of words that could irk or annoy people within the group and even more so since no reasoning or explanation was given for such a confrontational comment, but as much as I'd prefer Pinky to leave us on good terms, and the possibility that won't happen, let's at least respect that Pinky has his own personal reasons for leaving the thread and hope that those reasons haven't fostered any animosity in him or affected him negatively.
    It's sad to see him go, especially in such a fashion, but I wish him all the well in the future and hope the best for him.

BURN THE TRAITOR.

• No way OMG OMG OMG O MG !!!!!!!!

No freaking way you are here!

And you did a drawing for us?! It's like God has blessed all of usssss

wackyhacky posted: »

hellooo guys im new here but i got a few messages suggesting i join the telltale forums here! i see you guys have been posting a lot of my

• Come on guys, Town of Salem. We NEED you.

• The Ctarl-Ctarl Empire is too busy doing nerdy stuff!!!!

Starts writing NPC character sheets for Star Wars Dungeons and Dragons

<.< >.>

Come on guys, Town of Salem. We NEED you.

• I'm in the same boat man. I keep replaying the game over and over. Its kind of become an obsession

NickMane posted: »

I can't believe I got so attached to the romance between Rhys and Sasha. It's never happend before that I was so invested in a romantic subp

• I will miss ya pink. I will

but i hope the best to you, whenever you will be heading.

Last time posting on this thread: Not a joke and there's no reason to get worked up over it.

• well said

Let's respect his opinion and decision. It's true that 'Screw Rhysha' is a poor choice of words that could irk or annoy people within the g

• Rhysha Question of a Day! (Yeah wow I know!)

How would Sasha react if she saw Rhys pulling out his cybernetics? Of course while knowing about Jack.

• She'd probably help him tear them out obv

Leluch123 posted: »

Rhysha Question of a Day! (Yeah wow I know!) How would Sasha react if she saw Rhys pulling out his cybernetics? Of course while knowing about Jack.

• Sasha: "Wow, I can't....believe you did that."

Rhys: "What?"

Sasha: "I mean, I didn't think you would...."

Rhys: "Oh uh, yeah I just... felt like doing it, it just...seemed like the right thing to do at the....time gives a saddened face I don't know, I was scared and felt betrayed somewhat, I looked up to him and he...just turned out to be a...sad nutcase who was living in his own delusions of grandeur....or something."

Sasha: "Hey puts her hand on his shoulder I think you made the right choice. I'm just...glad all that trauma didn't kill you."

Rhys: "Heh, me too and...thanks, I...really appreciate that."

Both of them smile at each other.

Rhysha Question of a Day! (Yeah wow I know!) How would Sasha react if she saw Rhys pulling out his cybernetics? Of course while knowing about Jack.

• Well Helping someone rip their eye out....

bigdogg0821 posted: »

She'd probably help him tear them out obv

• ...to get rid of your worst enemy...

Well Helping someone rip their eye out....

• Imagine if someone draw Sasha trying too pull out Rhys echo eye while supporting herself with a feet on his face XD

...to get rid of your worst enemy...

• She'd hate seeing him in pain, but yet knew it's what he has to do. In order to not die altogether, you know, because of the jack that will kill him

• xD while her other leg is on a stool or something becuz smol and tol

Imagine if someone draw Sasha trying too pull out Rhys echo eye while supporting herself with a feet on his face XD

• edited November 2015

Rhys is like 'U had me @ hello' OG Adtr!

• enter image description here

Hey guys, so i've never ever done fan fiction or any writing for that matter. This is only a brief fanfic, but I hope people like it. Aft

• I've been sharpening my skills for the TF2 event. You guys wont regret having me on your team

enter image description here

• hey guys heres something new i just drew! rhys and sasha in the future...w rhys braiding her hair. cute request i got on tumblr
    braiding 1
    braiding 2

...this is really nice.

hey guys heres something new i just drew! rhys and sasha in the future...w rhys braiding her hair. cute request i got on tumblr

• d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...

This is so cute, I love it! :D

hey guys heres something new i just drew! rhys and sasha in the future...w rhys braiding her hair. cute request i got on tumblr

• As far as I know, your one of our '1000+ hours' members.
    Which means your one of our aces for the TF2 events. We're counting on you! >.<

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I've been sharpening my skills for the TF2 event. You guys wont regret having me on your team

• This.

THIS.

J-Master posted: »

Sasha: "Wow, I can't....believe you did that." Rhys: "What?" Sasha: "I mean, I didn't think you would...." Rhys: "Oh uh, yeah I jus

• Just saw this on tumblr! excellent work as always! they are just too adorable

• this is wonderful! keep up the great work dude.

• edited November 2015

It's 2:30AM where I am as I'm seeing this.
    I think it's a good sign that I can still appreciate good art at this ungodly hour.
    :)
    I'm tired enough to feel nausiated by the screen moving (or even when it doesn't since I'm at the bottom of the page, currently) when I scroll, so that should give you an idea of how tired I am right now. So, I'm glad I can still comprehend what that post is.
    Rhys is braiiiiiiiidehefffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuughghujhhghghghhg...
    Goes to bed

• You wont be dissapointed

As far as I know, your one of our '1000+ hours' members. Which means your one of our aces for the TF2 events. We're counting on you! >.<

• Awwww! So good. Oh man your art is so phenomenal. Thank you for sharing it!

In which you are raptor dj and everyone else are the kids crying of how awesome you are

• Chapter 9 | Without Me

ohello there. you know you want to click that link. mhm. you know you do. you should click it. like, stop reading. well stop reading this comment. unless you dont wish to read a fanfiction. myeah. that's all.

• This is a glorious gif.

In which you are raptor dj and everyone else are the kids crying of how awesome you are

• Great work love it!

Chapter 9 | Without Me ohello there. you know you want to click that link. mhm. you know you do. you should click it. like, stop reading. well stop reading this comment. unless you dont wish to read a fanfiction. myeah. that's all.

• I currently have 5 mins played on tf2 haha

You wont be dissapointed

• You're Rhys neck tattoo is great btw!

• omg thank you so much! im so shocked at how many compliments its gotten but im really happy with it, its healing super well

You're Rhys neck tattoo is great btw!

• I do love a good game inspired tattoo! And the healing of tattoos is the most annoying part haha

omg thank you so much! im so shocked at how many compliments its gotten but im really happy with it, its healing super well

• Yeah, I don't think it'll be this week. @Jacol is having some problems with the server. Next week, maybe?

I've been sharpening my skills for the TF2 event. You guys wont regret having me on your team

• Yeah I can't host this week for sure. Also I don't know what about Erin, I spoke to her but she's busy on Saturdays 12PM PST... I was thinking maybe it would be better if we ask her when she can play and then figure something out from there. It's definetely going to be a tricky pumpking to solve

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I don't think it'll be this week. @Jacol is having some problems with the server. Next week, maybe?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.