Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Goddammit armis.

armis37 posted: »

Cluke.

• edited November 2015

Pinky Swear is what started it all.

Also this moment i enjoyed + laughed at (my gif too) :)

enter image description here

• enter image description here

I have some regrets about what I did in the chat this morning with my free time... //////

• edited November 2015

Pinky promise sealed it for me.

Just <3

DDbaby74 posted: »

I'm curious! When and why did everyone start to ship rhysha? I mildly paired the two together during the pinky promise scene. I was never

• Moar Sasha

Source

Not Rhysha related, but it's sweet. :D

Source

• Some atrocities should never be forgotten.

Pipas posted: »

Goddammit armis.

• I JUST SAID DON'T MENTION IT!

Cluke.

• Cluke? Luke and...Clementine?????? Wtf? She's like 11? Right? Oh wow! That's...yeeeeeah...wow. I...uh...okey dokey then. I cannot....I mean....YIKES. Thanks for telling me...I guess.

Cluke.

• Sadly, yes. Back when The Walking Dead Season 2 was going on, there was a very persistent person going around spouting the idea of Cluke, a ship of Clementine (who is 11) and Luke (who was 27). And it wasn't as like a brother-sister kind of thing, or a friendship, it was an actual romantic kind of thing, it was quite disturbing. You can see why no one talks about it.

Cluke? Luke and...Clementine?????? Wtf? She's like 11? Right? Oh wow! That's...yeeeeeah...wow. I...uh...okey dokey then. I cannot....I mean....YIKES. Thanks for telling me...I guess.

• enter image description here

updated pic from one and only Mrjimjamjamie,

• Pipas posted: »

Moar Sasha Source Not Rhysha related, but it's sweet. Source

• Dumpyyy :(((

Leluch123 posted: »

updated pic from one and only Mrjimjamjamie,

• The chat's we have in chatzy these days in a nutshell:

5 forum pages worth of Star Wars or Mass effect or whatever it is, ToS talk, me posting stupid shit, or a conversation that goes like this : "Hii" 2 mins later "gtg, cya"

• Hey, every relationship's gotta start somewhere. Might as well be when they try to shove you out of a moving vehicle.

P.S. I loved that scene too. My favorite part was having Rhys say, "you can keep wandering around the desert or you can look at me and learn something. <--- zzzzzttt." That was the moment I knew I would love Rhys.

wackyhacky posted: »

the minute she tried to throw him out of a moving car in episode 1 i knew i was in trouble. this might sound like a joke but im serious unfortunately.

• Sounds like you need some Pricefield.

The chat's we have in chatzy these days in a nutshell: 5 forum pages worth of Star Wars or Mass effect or whatever it is, ToS talk, me posting stupid shit, or a conversation that goes like this : "Hii" 2 mins later "gtg, cya"

• I read that in HJ's voice...

Cluke? Luke and...Clementine?????? Wtf? She's like 11? Right? Oh wow! That's...yeeeeeah...wow. I...uh...okey dokey then. I cannot....I mean....YIKES. Thanks for telling me...I guess.

• edited November 2015

Ok guys so I decided to start this thing called Rhysha Polls where I ask you guys stuff about Rhysha. Today's will be...

What was your favorite Rhysha moment?

Pinky Promise (1) Vladimirthegreat

Flower Scene (5) Duck_Hunt, Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, CraazyCakes, BionicPaint, Tony_Marker

All of episode 5 (4) HiggsBoson2142, MetallicaRules, sheisme-iamshe, biggdogg0821

Other (5) ReggiesLeftArm, Pipas, ShaneGrimes, DDbaby74 (the "its romantic" scene), territaylor_ (The hug from episode 5)

Comment below!

My favorite moment is the Flower Scene <3

• You should make a strawpoll.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Ok guys so I decided to start this thing called Rhysha Polls where I ask you guys stuff about Rhysha. Today's will be... What was your fa

• I just think this is more fun and you can see peoples names and stuff

You should make a strawpoll.

• STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chat's we have in chatzy these days in a nutshell: 5 forum pages worth of Star Wars or Mass effect or whatever it is, ToS talk, me posting stupid shit, or a conversation that goes like this : "Hii" 2 mins later "gtg, cya"

• i agree... strawpolls suck...

and my was the ''Its romantic'' scene but i was a shipper since ep1... so Other...

I just think this is more fun and you can see peoples names and stuff

• FLOWER SCENE

Ok guys so I decided to start this thing called Rhysha Polls where I ask you guys stuff about Rhysha. Today's will be... What was your fa

• Pinky Promise

• All of Episode 5! I will never forget you, hug scene <3

• Sasha hugging Rhys (so I guess put me down for all of Episode 5)

• are lame...

STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Definitely the flower scene. :D

• Aww man I have to pick. well its super close but the crying scene from eps 5 gets me every time. so i guess episode 5 for me ^u^

• FLOWER SCENE!!!

• Flower scene is just too good.

• Episode 5's

• Well, as I said earlier, it's this for me.

• Found a pic and a fic!

The fic they also wrote is Don't Change the Station

The fanart and fanfic both are done by diggingindetritalart

• Literally every moment is engaging and well done.

• edited November 2015

Athena & Janey get this as a gift for Rhys & Sasha. A cute lil Kraggon! from Elpis (we can't promise it won't kill you)

• Wow! That was a really good one! absolutely loved it!

Found a pic and a fic! The fic they also wrote is Don't Change the Station The fanart and fanfic both are done by diggingindetritalart

• Hey JordaN i see you are doing it many times - remember about using the REPLY button a lot of times you are clicking COMENT button keep it in mind

( sorry if it sound a little rude >.< )

Literally every moment is engaging and well done.

• I know! They even said that @wackyhacky was their inspiration to draw art for their own fic too!

Wow! That was a really good one! absolutely loved it!

• Uses force lightning on Reggie
    IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE!!

are lame...

• edited November 2015

Tales From The Borderlands: A Telltale Forum Story announcement.

Let me be blunt with you guys.
    Straight to the point.
    Armis will no longer be writing this fanfiction with me. He has become disenchanted with the Rhysha ship and does not wish to continue creating something for a ship he now feels only indifference towards.

For now, I'll say. Farewell, Armis. I'll miss you from the thread, even if you do stick around in the chat.

Now I'm sure he has his reasons for no longer supporting the ship, but that's not the topic for this announcement. So, I wish you well, Armis. Yada, yada, yada. BAI.

Ok, now the question you might be asking other than

'WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!! GOD WHY!!?!!??! ARMIS COME BACK!!!'

is 'What lies in the fics future?'.
    Well, from now on, I will be commandeering 100% of the fic (though I'll still be using ideas and lines and scenarios that Armis contributed in our earlier discussions).
    There were a lot of benefits from having duel writers that I will now lose, such as being able to discuss our ideas and endorse or reject each others contributions, which increases the quality we put out. Cutting off the fat the other puts out and adding on to the gold the other puts out... it works very well. On top of that, there is also sending back and forth, drafts and revisions, which increases the quality of pacing and grammar etc.
    So, unfortunately, there is certainly the chance of a decrease in quality and perhaps even a smaller range of ideas (Though of course I will be sticking to the plan both Armis and I agreed upon).

However, as I now have final say in the fic and there will be no discussion, although the process of writing will be slower with one writer, I will be able to begin writing chapters far SOONER after the release of the last chapter than we did before.
    The only problem I have now is college work. But by the December holiday, I should be able to begin putting out chapters at a faster pace than before and I WILL continue until either I finish the fic or the thread dies after all of the internets gets hacked by dem illermaneteez. Dey are watchinz, be warned. <.< >.>

So make of this news what you will. See you when I see you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.