Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• From the reviews I highly doubt there won't be a season 2, I mean, come on!! TellTale better recognize our needs here.

enter image description here

A toast to Rhysha and a (hopefully not too long) wait for Season 2!

Pipas posted: »

Hello there, fellow Rhyshas. You know what day is it? You guessed it right! It’s the thread’s 7 month anniversary! Did you really thin

• enter image description here

From the reviews I highly doubt there won't be a season 2, I mean, come on!! TellTale better recognize our needs here. A toast to Rhysha and a (hopefully not too long) wait for Season 2!

• OH NO RHYIONA

enter link description here

I'm just kidding, I wanted an excuse to use that vid xD

Anyways I always thought her hair was red from the trailer but I guess its brown and I think it looks awesome!

Hey, random Rhyionian here, there's something I've been curious about because it's obviously really important. What do you guys think about Sasha's new haircut?

• edited November 2015

Moar Sasha

Sourcy source

And not Rhysha, but it's hilarious.

Source

• Pipas posted: »

Hello there, fellow Rhyshas. You know what day is it? You guessed it right! It’s the thread’s 7 month anniversary! Did you really thin

• Long live the one true (also canon) ship! #AllHailRhysha #Season2

• Gotta love some Hershel! :P

Yeah, it definetly looked way more jacked up in the trailer than it was in the real thing.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

OH NO RHYIONA enter link description here I'm just kidding, I wanted an excuse to use that vid xD Anyways I always thought her hair was red from the trailer but I guess its brown and I think it looks awesome!

• GROUP HUG FOR EVERYONE!

I know I haven't been here for that long, but all of you have been great and very welcoming! I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, and I hope all of you continue being awesome! #BelieveInSeason2

• See ya GrumpyDof.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay guys as you can see i'm not really active anymore on this thread. So i'm thinking about the walls and the map, i need someone to continue my work. I need someone who is using photoshop and know how to use the basics at least.

• Hey guys I know this is a really stupid question, but how do you post pictures? I cant figure out how URL works.

• first click on your image, right click. it will say "Copy Image URL" right above "Copy Image"

then come back here, click on a typing window and paste the URL into the image. use the "preview" button next to the Post Reply buddon to see how it's gonna form out

Hey guys I know this is a really stupid question, but how do you post pictures? I cant figure out how URL works.

• I got. Just before you sent that but still thanks for the help.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

first click on your image, right click. it will say "Copy Image URL" right above "Copy Image" then come back here, click on a typing wind

• Just found the best video on youtube and thought I'd share it with you guys.

• Here is a hilarious video by Brian Regan. It is called cars. Sorry guys I cant post a video so i'm leaving a link.

• I can't wait!!!

• Hope to see you again, soon.

Okay guys as you can see i'm not really active anymore on this thread. So i'm thinking about the walls and the map, i need someone to continue my work. I need someone who is using photoshop and know how to use the basics at least.

• Anyone know of any Youtubers going the Rhys/Sasha route? We have cryaotic and yogscast hannah, but Im not sure who else.

• I don't understand why Vaughn is in the middle of the hug instead of Rhys?

GROUP HUG FOR EVERYONE! I know I haven't been here for that long, but all of you have been great and very welcoming! I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, and I hope all of you continue being awesome! #BelieveInSeason2

• Cryaotic is amazing!!!!

Anyone know of any Youtubers going the Rhys/Sasha route? We have cryaotic and yogscast hannah, but Im not sure who else.

• edited November 2015

Swingpoynt and GoldGloveTV, they both rejected Hyperion, gave her the flower, and had Rhys say he liked her.

You also have InfernoKun, better known as javoris767, and, of course, ME

Anyone know of any Youtubers going the Rhys/Sasha route? We have cryaotic and yogscast hannah, but Im not sure who else.

• You are the best on that list... Also your voice is cewl ;)

Swingpoynt and GoldGloveTV, they both rejected Hyperion, gave her the flower, and had Rhys say he liked her. enter link description here enter link description here You also have InfernoKun, better known as javoris767, and, of course, ME

• I love your reaction on Sasha's death. :D

Swingpoynt and GoldGloveTV, they both rejected Hyperion, gave her the flower, and had Rhys say he liked her. enter link description here enter link description here You also have InfernoKun, better known as javoris767, and, of course, ME

• Thanks.

You are the best on that list... Also your voice is cewl

• Thanks

I love your reaction on Sasha's death.

• Waiting for Season 2 like

• Metallica...stop saying that Vaughn stop saying that! hahahah I died

• Inb4 TWAU fans start talking.

Waiting for Season 2 like

• Bah Tales should be released 10 times before S2 of TWAU

Inb4 TWAU fans start talking.

• edited November 2015

Rhys, you dork

By clamlynns

By hamadarobinsonrobotics

By ging-ler

Waiting for Season 2 like

• Been a while since ive logged in, gotta alot of pages to read ^_^. I really hope they announced season 2 soon(lbh we all know its coming.......eventually).

In the mean i got Fallout 4 and Halo to keep the gamer in me occupied for a loooong time. Hope all you guys are doing fine, looking at this board is pretty bittersweet since i want more Rhys and Sasha.

• edited November 2015

Changed my pic again, sorry Hugo.

I got a thing for spies, dont I.

Edit: Now my picture is Home Alone spy!

• edited November 2015

Spies, bloody useless!

Changed my pic again, sorry Hugo. I got a thing for spies, dont I. Edit: Now my picture is Home Alone spy!

• Okay, I'll need a little hint so I can tell who's who in the second picture. I see Rhys, Sasha, Luke and Nick but dunno about others.

Rhys, you dork By clamlynns By hamadarobinsonrobotics By ging-ler

Changed my pic again, sorry Hugo. I got a thing for spies, dont I. Edit: Now my picture is Home Alone spy!

• A Spy + Hugo Hybrid?

• edited November 2015

People are still asking me for Rhysha things.

I need someone who has experience with Photoshop for doing it properly.

Or i can teach someone.

• Ask some of our Rhyiona's?

I think it's @mrjimjamjamie who is really good with photoshop

People are still asking me for Rhysha things. I need someone who has experience with Photoshop for doing it properly. Or i can teach someone.

• edited November 2015

just found out how to get the hug in episode 5 by rejecting hyperion

• I'm willing to learn.

People are still asking me for Rhysha things. I need someone who has experience with Photoshop for doing it properly. Or i can teach someone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.