Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• That is a good idea, you are here more often, i would do it but I'm not active enough to keep up with the requests

Pipas posted: »

I'm willing to learn.

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Bah Tales should be released 10 times before S2 of TWAU

• The sole reason I rejected Hyperion is because I figured Sasha wouldn't like me if I took Jack's offer.

Seriously, if I didn't ship Rhysha I'd be taking Jack's offers left and right.

just found out how to get the hug in episode 5 by rejecting hyperion

• I love to hate Jack, one of my favourite game villains! Was such a surprise to see him in Tales but it was amazing.
    But i'm 100% with you man, whatever gets Rhysha!

The sole reason I rejected Hyperion is because I figured Sasha wouldn't like me if I took Jack's offer. Seriously, if I didn't ship Rhysha I'd be taking Jack's offers left and right.

• I won't say it was my major reason for rejecting Hyperion, but it was definitely one of them.

The sole reason I rejected Hyperion is because I figured Sasha wouldn't like me if I took Jack's offer. Seriously, if I didn't ship Rhysha I'd be taking Jack's offers left and right.

• I already tried that Grumpy. We remember how that ended...

GrumpyDof posted: »

People are still asking me for Rhysha things. I need someone who has experience with Photoshop for doing it properly. Or i can teach someone.

• Dats right... get sum of dat Sasha love.
    Remember, when it comes to this wasteland planet...

"This World is Made of Love and Peace!"

just found out how to get the hug in episode 5 by rejecting hyperion

• Omg if this isn't the truth lol.

• Yes and you don't have the permission to try again or i'll haunt you to death.

I already tried that Grumpy. We remember how that ended...

• :'(

GrumpyDof posted: »

Yes and you don't have the permission to try again or i'll haunt you to death.

• Awwww, @MetallicaRules, your reactions to the events in the game were priceless.

Thanks for sharing that.

Swingpoynt and GoldGloveTV, they both rejected Hyperion, gave her the flower, and had Rhys say he liked her. enter link description here enter link description here You also have InfernoKun, better known as javoris767, and, of course, ME

• Yeah I really get sucked into these games and grow an attachment to these characters. You should have seen me at the end of S1 of TWD when I first played it.

mcemily posted: »

Awwww, @MetallicaRules, your reactions to the events in the game were priceless. Thanks for sharing that.

• Just Grumpy being Grumpy.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Poor ctral

• Rhys have his stun baton into Sasha

• Figuratively: hon hon hon

Literally: that would kill her

Eryka posted: »

Rhys have his stun baton into Sasha

• You know what I mean ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Figuratively: hon hon hon Literally: that would kill her

• Dicks!!! They're talkin' about Dicks! Good times. Goooood times.

Eryka posted: »

Rhys have his stun baton into Sasha

DDbaby74 posted: »

Dicks!!! They're talkin' about Dicks! Good times. Goooood times.

• edited November 2015

Hey my fellow Rhyshan's sorry I haven't been active for a while, already clocked in
    24 hours on Fallout 4..
    But I found a nice picture on Tumblr, not sure if it's been posted already but it's cute :) and please tell me you read that in Gortys' voice! I sure did.

enter image description here
    SOURCE

• No worries, totally understendable. :P I haven't really been active myself...

The picture was already posted, but that doesn't really matter. I bet not everyone have seen it. :)

Hey my fellow Rhyshan's sorry I haven't been active for a while, already clocked in 24 hours on Fallout 4.. But I found a nice picture on

• Yeah, it's been posted, but who cares. :D

Hey my fellow Rhyshan's sorry I haven't been active for a while, already clocked in 24 hours on Fallout 4.. But I found a nice picture on

• Well it seemed familiar, but yep who cares! It's fricking cute and a sweet drawing

Yeah, it's been posted, but who cares.

• Don't forget, there's a ToS event in an hour or so. :)

• Are Thursday events still going strong?

Don't forget, there's a ToS event in an hour or so.

• I wouldn't call it strong, but yeah, it's still going. :P

Are Thursday events still going strong?

• One of these days I'll have the time for one of these events...

Don't forget, there's a ToS event in an hour or so.

Tony_Marker posted: »

One of these days I'll have the time for one of these events...

• edited November 2015

Found on tumblr.

• edited November 2015

Cute lil gif and omg this drawing on sasha! drawing found on Here And feel free to follow Me

cute sash

• I gotta say, sasha looks pretty cool and cute with casual clothes and short hair. I like it better than her pandoran-outfit

Rhys, you dork By clamlynns By hamadarobinsonrobotics By ging-ler

• So I tweeted Erin if she has time next week, we'll se how she responds. :P And since it won't be this week, how about a little TF2 event tomorrow just for fun?

Here's teh COUNTDOWN.

• So I may have made a compilation of Rhys' numerous head injuries. Enjoy!

enter link description here

• Damn, Rhys is actually pretty tough :/

So I may have made a compilation of Rhys' numerous head injuries. Enjoy! enter link description here

• MY HEART!

looking at some pictures on the world, I honestly can't believe they're pictures. that's the case here too, I mean, it looks to awesome to be true!

Cute lil gif and omg this drawing on sasha! drawing found on Here And feel free to follow Me

• RIP Rhys' head.

So I may have made a compilation of Rhys' numerous head injuries. Enjoy! enter link description here

• Moar tumblr stuff.

Source

Also this by @c0ntinue-testing. Not Rhysha, but it's hilarious. :D

Source

• Asher Forrester reporting in to inform you that Loader Bot will be back SOON.

• Liking the Asher avatar.

Asher Forrester reporting in to inform you that Loader Bot will be back SOON.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.