Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Enjoy the vacation! :D

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Im gonna be gone on Wednesday-Sunday on vacation so... yeah.

• these were my thoughts exactly!

LoseMyHome posted: »

I like to think that they would both try to cook the dinner and be terrible at it, eventually just going over to Helios and having Vaughn make it.

• This is everything I wanted! Thankyou <3

mcemily posted: »

Ask and ye shall receive, @Pipas and she-isme-iamshe! I just couldn't resist drawing this. ^_^

• Hey everybody I'm new here. I just wanted to say one thing.

• enter image description here

Morphias posted: »

Hey everybody I'm new here. I just wanted to say one thing.

• edited November 2015

I came here to say that.......that i think that Rhyiona is the best ship.......Ever.Of all time.

• Your opinion. You're missing out though. ;)

I came here to say that.......that i think that Rhyiona is the best ship.......Ever.Of all time.

• Oh wow............your kind is peaceful.

Your opinion. You're missing out though.

• You spelled Rhyiona wrong. Just sayin'...

• If only everyone was. You have no idea how many people get rude over the romance of fictional characters. XD

You seem like the smart sort who wouldn't condemn someone over something so dumb, so I approve of you.

Oh wow............your kind is peaceful.

• I have no idea what your talkin about haha.

DDbaby74 posted: »

You spelled Rhyiona wrong. Just sayin'...

• Wow thanks.Tbh there is a Rhysha shipper on the Rhyiona thread. I wasnt trying to be rude i was just looking for what reaction id get. Thanks for the approval! :)

If only everyone was. You have no idea how many people get rude over the romance of fictional characters. XD You seem like the smart sort who wouldn't condemn someone over something so dumb, so I approve of you.

• God bless the edit button.

I have no idea what your talkin about haha.

• True that. XD

God bless the edit button.

• A few of us like to think that people can easily spend time on both threads. Sadly, it's become less and less that, with people actually playing some sort of "blame game" when they don't ship what they ship.

Anyways, the last thing anyone here (or anyone sensible lol) would wan't is for someone to feel like an outsider here. Who cares what you ship, as long as you have nice things to say. :D

And who knows? Maybe you'll see Rhysha in a better light one day. ;)

Wow thanks.Tbh there is a Rhysha shipper on the Rhyiona thread. I wasnt trying to be rude i was just looking for what reaction id get. Thanks for the approval!

• Oh dont worry i dont hate the idea of Rhysha. Tbh i think theyre kinda cute together but i just personally prefer Rhyiona. Well some people cracked a few jokes but that was it we didnt like outcast him or anything. Maybe one day it will just be a TFTB thread and not two sides divided.

A few of us like to think that people can easily spend time on both threads. Sadly, it's become less and less that, with people actually pl

• and not two sides divided.

enter image description here

Oh dont worry i dont hate the idea of Rhysha. Tbh i think theyre kinda cute together but i just personally prefer Rhyiona. Well some people

• One day........just one day.

and not two sides divided.

• It's OK buddy, you tried. And that is all we can ask of you. finger guns

I have no idea what your talkin about haha.

• Thanks Jack. finger guns

DDbaby74 posted: »

It's OK buddy, you tried. And that is all we can ask of you. finger guns

• I sense an imaginary fight breaking out...

Thanks Jack. finger guns

• It may go now.

I sense an imaginary fight breaking out...

• Honey, the fuck are you doing?

Hey everybody I'm new here. I just wanted to say one thing.

• Uh, Eryka its not what it looks like. :\

Eryka posted: »

Honey, the fuck are you doing?

• No more war, please. Or anything bad.

Uh, Eryka its not what it looks like.

• Pssst i got this. Ive been good. Dont you worry. :)

No more war, please. Or anything bad.

• Okay, but remember, be good.

Pssst i got this. Ive been good. Dont you worry.

• Always. :D

Okay, but remember, be good.

• Modern setting in Autumn

-Rhys has raked together a huge pile of leaves-

Rhys: This is gonna be great.

-Rhys hides in the leaf pile, a few minutes later Sasha pulls up the drive way and gets out of the car-

Sasha: Phew, he cleaned the lawn.

-Sasha turns away from the leaf pile, and Rhys quietly steps out ready to scare her-

-Rhys steps on the rake and it hits him in the face-

Rhys: DOOF!

-Sasha gasps and turns around to see Rhys fall back into the pile-

Sasha: I, just, bravo.

-Rhys gets up with a blank face and Sasha starts laughing-

Rhys: I, um, I, it was supposed, uh...

Sasha: Mhm. Yeah.

-Rhys then grabs Sasha's arm and she lets out a playful yell as she falls in-

Sasha: Rhys, there are leaves in my hair!

Rhys: They'll come out, eventually.

Sasha: Whatever, you still failed you nerd.

-Rhys puts his arms around Sasha and leans on her from behind-

Rhys: Did I really?

-Sasha sighs and smiles as Rhys plants a kiss on the side of her neck-

Sasha: No, guess you didn't.

• You're very welcome Pumpkin. I got your back.

Now, go forth my child and start shit like a true winner!

And may your ship fly high in the sky....in the month of july...as I pass by...and burn it down to the ground. ......Just kidding. ;)

Thanks Jack. finger guns

• LOL, thanks!

"THIS GIF," a poem by Intellectual_Poultry.

Or should I say Intellectual_Poetry?

I'll just let myself out.

THIS GIF THIS GIF THIS GIF AMAZING

• Thank you! The idea was just too funny... I HAD to try to draw it. ^_^ I'm glad you guys like it so much.

Pipas posted: »

YESS! OMG THANK YOU! This is perfect!

• You're welcome! It was a lot of fun to do. It's already my most popular piece on DeviantArt, so apparently I should make flubbed QTE gifs my niche or something. ^_^

This is everything I wanted! Thankyou

LOL, thanks! "THIS GIF," a poem by Intellectual_Poultry. Or should I say Intellectual_Poetry? ... I'll just let myself out.

• edited November 2015

This ship thread is the only reason that I literally just created my Telltales account: and I have already been drawn in beyond being able to leave and I hope you're all just as cool as the thread chat implies, sooooo... Here's to hoping season 2 of TFBL comes out soon and it's just as awesome as everyone hopes and I'd love if I could join your guys' ship!

• I was actually going to do a huge Borderlands Thanksgiving fanart, but I think that project is too ambitious given my real-life time commitments. Sigh. I did get as far as doing a mock-up of the seating arrangement, but that is as far as I got.

The gist of it is that I have this headcanon that Vaughn and Mister Torgue would become friends due to their shared love of physical fitness, and Bunkers and Badasses. So, Torgue would invite Vaughn and his buddies over for Thanksgiving with Mister Torgue and Grandma Flexington. I imagined a large group of Vault Hunters and NPCs from Borderlands 2 and Tales from the Borderlands. Grandma Flexington would tell lots of really long stories, and Athena would pass out from boredom. Yvette would steal the food off of people's plates when they weren't looking, and through an unfortunate seating arrangement, Rhys would spend the dinner seated across from August, who just glares at him the entire time.

So, how would a Rhysha Thanksgiving work? They would definitely have all their friends, and maybe even crazy pandoran food.

And too bad you can't find time to make draw it (I can picture it being outstanding) but don't worry about it. Time should be prioritized into life rather than a fictional couple.

If you DO find some spare time, however, I know what you could do to make a lot of people happy. ;)

I was actually going to do a huge Borderlands Thanksgiving fanart, but I think that project is too ambitious given my real-life time commitm

• I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOUR COMMENT WELCOME

Lol sorry for the lack of hello's, Sunday evening is a busy time!

This ship thread is the only reason that I literally just created my Telltales account: and I have already been drawn in beyond being able t

• i imagine rhys is the kind of person who would do this:

And i can imagine Sasha doing this while Rhys is playing on the leaf pile:

Right in the nerd's face. >:)

Modern setting in Autumn -Rhys has raked together a huge pile of leaves- Rhys: This is gonna be great. -Rhys hides in the leaf pi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.