Today is my Birthday...

DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
edited November 2005 in General Chat
...and I'm having trouble coming up with a good birthday wish. Any suggestions?

Comments

• edited November 2005
    world peace? bone comics? sam&max comics? some obscure adventure game from ebay? a quality dvd box? some nice music? whatever you're interested in?
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2005
    Well, world peace would be my choice. But we all know that I don't have enough birthday karma to pull that one off.

I enjoy all the things you mentioned apignarb. I'm just having trouble with my wish because the ones I had lined up came true before I had a chance to blow out my candles.

First it was to work for an exciting game company, then I was considering to wish for the successful completion of Out From Boneville, after that, I figured I'd wish for Telltale to get the Sam 'n Max license, but they all came true before my birthday.

So now I open it up to you clever folks in case this wish comes true as well. Make it a good one!
  • edited November 2005
    I guess you could wish for LucasArts to just hand over all of it's adventure game licenses and materials to Telltale. But I'd hate for you to waste a wish. Better go for that world peace one. That one will probably happen sooner.
  • edited November 2005
    I thought you were shopping for present ideas. But if a wish is the case, I tend to go with things that I believe are accomplishable. And if you already got those outlandish wishes granted, I'd try hard not to push it any more. How about just a backrub, or something else small that makes life worthwhile :)

Or since we're at the Telltale site, why not wish that they'll break into the mainstream with the CSI game, sell bucketloads of that, and keep us supplied with a steady stream of quality adventuregames every other month for say... a decade or two to come?

Happy birthday by the way.
  • edited November 2005
    Cake. Lots of cake. A mountain of cake. Or the rebirth of Adventure games as more than just an obscure genre which everyone whines about being dead. Although cake seems more likely. And I really like cake.

Happy Birthday
    edited November 2005
    Thank you for the well wishes!

Apignarb, I went with your wish (the last one) I guess I better get back to work and make it happen.
    :D
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2005
    My wish is that it would be Daniel's birthday at least once a week so his fiancee would come back and bring us more cupcakes!

(Those were some goooood cupakes!)
    edited November 2005
    Don't forget about the helium...

...man that's some good helium!

Also,

Happy Birthday Franki!

:x

yes, my birthday and my fiance's are 2 days apart, and if it wasn't for her, Telltale would have never gotten through the sugar crash of '05.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.