Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hope all you guys have had a good Christmas holiday! because now its back to work again :(

• Damn, this is amazing!

Tumblr Link Did another Rhysha piece ^w^ I haven't done anything as complicated as this in a while, but hey at least I tried

• So yeah hey I think I gonna leave Rhysha for good. It was best time I spent here. I gonna miss you guys. Unicorns turning into rainbow.... Goodbye. :')

• [removed]

UnicornsFTW posted: »

So yeah hey I think I gonna leave Rhysha for good. It was best time I spent here. I gonna miss you guys. Unicorns turning into rainbow.... Goodbye. :')

• I'll be busy starting the 6th of January.

I'm scared. Literally it creeps closer and closer.

Hope all you guys have had a good Christmas holiday! because now its back to work again

• 4th :'<

I'll be busy starting the 6th of January. I'm scared. Literally it creeps closer and closer.

• Dammit, am I crying?

Soo, its been almost a year since i joined these cewl people, and i had some very fun times here, i'll definetely remember it (i even made a

• edited December 2015

I was looking on tumblr and I found THIS

enter link description here

enter image description here

• enter image description here

So yeah hey I think I gonna leave Rhysha for good. It was best time I spent here. I gonna miss you guys. Unicorns turning into rainbow.... Goodbye. :')

• wot

• R-R-R-R-Redraw!

I don't even know...how did i managed this...while in an artblock.. but im sorry its lame ¯(._.)/¯

• I'm sorry I ruined your day

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sees Rhack

• Don't worry, mate :D
    That is nothing compared to what I've seen. Rhack r34... Nothing is worse than that ;-;
    If only I could remove that memory from my head ;__;

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I'm sorry I ruined your day

• R-r-r-really nice!

R-R-R-R-Redraw!

• Armis could you remove that it's a bit distasteful :/

• Oh my, this is so perfect!

Tumblr Link Did another Rhysha piece ^w^ I haven't done anything as complicated as this in a while, but hey at least I tried

• Makes me sad to see all these people officially leave Rhysha, I personally think it's because of the lull between the seasons. I can guarantee some of the people who've left will return when we finally get to see their first kiss in season 2; I can hope. I personally will never leave, no matter how long I stay silent in this thread, however sad I get, and no matter the time-span between the episodes: I see myself in Rhys and it makes me smile whenever I think of Rhysha, so I'm practically stuck here. I felt like someone had to say that with everyone dropping off the thread, because no one will ever forget the times they had here.

• edited December 2015

Not trying to offend anyone, hell, I'd love some more TftB myself, but...

Season 2?

I can hear TWAU fans crying silently in the distance.

Makes me sad to see all these people officially leave Rhysha, I personally think it's because of the lull between the seasons. I can guarant

• Wow the series only ended back n October and people are already vanishing. Interesting as most fandoms last longer than that especially shipping groups. 0_o

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited December 2015

Seems to be the theme of this days...

enter link description here

• Well most of us simply move on with life it was good while it lasted but it's time to go....

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Wow the series only ended back n October and people are already vanishing. Interesting as most fandoms last longer than that especially shipping groups. 0_o

• See ya around Reggie

Soo, its been almost a year since i joined these cewl people, and i had some very fun times here, i'll definetely remember it (i even made a

Leluch123 posted: »

See ya around Reggie

• I'm not going anywhere. :O
    Working on the next chapter. Between fiance doing his narrations and me running errands. Hopefully tomorrow.

• I've seen Rhack r34

[Sprays you with a hoes]

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Don't worry, mate That is nothing compared to what I've seen. Rhack r34... Nothing is worse than that ;-; If only I could remove that memory from my head ;__;

• Um... thanks, I guess...? xd

lottii-lu posted: »

I've seen Rhack r34 [Sprays you with a hoes]

• Ok, so i dont know why i'm doing this another ''speach'', it might look like i'm just looking for attention but thats really not my intent right now...

After seeing how many people that I grew to like on this forum care about me, or atleast are bummed that i'm leaving, i felt like I was too harsh and i didnt explain myself good enough... I get bored of the chat sometimes, sure... But I really wanted to stick around more, i just cant... I got a lot of shit going on right now, i'm not gonna go in details, but its best for me that i spend less time on the internet and in my own fictional world (which to be fair is much nicer and simpler than real life) and work on my life, my school, my relationship, and fix myself up...

Once again, it may sound weird to some other people, and i dont care, but some times with you guys were some great times that i wont forget (which is odd bcuz i dont know how half of you look like, and i never heard any of your voices, except @MetallicaRules 's who has an amazing voice and who i forgot to mention in my previous comment)...

Really, a lot of times when i got sick of everything and i was mad or sad, i got cheered up by you guys in some way...

So, i hope we keep seeing eachother in some way, if nothing else on the forums sometime in future when other TT games come out...

Yeah... :)

• You can still reach me on steam 24/7 bro and gl ^^

Ok, so i dont know why i'm doing this another ''speach'', it might look like i'm just looking for attention but thats really not my intent r

• Well I'll be here as long as there is anyone left. I don't do forums, but I'm so into this one I don't really think I could just leave. You guys are all great :)

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Wow the series only ended back n October and people are already vanishing. Interesting as most fandoms last longer than that especially shipping groups. 0_o

• I'm sorry to hear this, I hope you get everything you need to sorted out and wish you the best. And honestly, I never found my voice all that great (maybe it's one of those self-conscious things, I don't know), but I appreciate it.

Ok, so i dont know why i'm doing this another ''speach'', it might look like i'm just looking for attention but thats really not my intent r

• Well now that you've explained the details I'm fairly proud of you dude. A lot people lack the integrity to stop spending time on the internet to take care of things in real life. (I'm guilty of doing that before!)

• You're kidding, right? How the hell couldn't they do a season 2? That huge cliff-hanger combined with the overwhelming support of season 1, they're practically obligated to. Not literally, but still...

armis37 posted: »

Not trying to offend anyone, hell, I'd love some more TftB myself, but... Season 2? I can hear TWAU fans crying silently in the distance.

You guys don't deserve this suffering...

• No, I'm completely serious. TWAU had an even bigger cliffhanger, which left the community extremely restless for months after the finale. As for the support, TWAU was very positively accepted too and had a huge fan support. Hell, it still has. Yet, there's no sign of it in the future. And with all the titles TT has already announced, well... good luck waiting pal.

You're kidding, right? How the hell couldn't they do a season 2? That huge cliff-hanger combined with the overwhelming support of season 1, they're practically obligated to. Not literally, but still...

• Thanks guys...

:)

• Read your latest chapter, I hope Fiona finds out what Rhys and Sasha did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I'm not going anywhere. :O Working on the next chapter. Between fiance doing his narrations and me running errands. Hopefully tomorrow.

• Bit rude to crush my hope just because TWAU hasn't had a recent installment, and let's be honest: TFBL has a pretty huge following being a Borderlands game as well, I can hope they'll continue it, if not, I'll get over it.

armis37 posted: »

No, I'm completely serious. TWAU had an even bigger cliffhanger, which left the community extremely restless for months after the finale. As

Read your latest chapter, I hope Fiona finds out what Rhys and Sasha did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Sign in to comment in this discussion.