Top 7 WORST female characters

Comments

• I found tracey funny xD but sometimes She is a bitch in "Daddy's little girl" and "fame or shame" missions

AronDracula posted: »

No order: * Emily (Until Dawn) * Jane (TWD S2) * Kuo (InFamous) * Andrea (TWD Show) * Tracey De Santa (GTA 5)

• Diana Allers - Mass Effect 3 - A completely pointless and shallowly written character voiced by an IGN employee with zero acting talent

• I agree on Yuka. Never liked her, but Aigis was by far my least favorite(I couldn't make it through The Answer). Mitsuru all the way.

• Zell... Annoying? Fight me.

CathalOHara posted: »

Man! The amount of Max-hate here. I admit she was a bit cringe-worthy, but I don't think she is "Worst-ever" material, that's my opinion. Do

• Even I wouldn't and I love Max.

Hell, a friend of mines hated Max because it reminded herself of how she was in school(she wants to forget those times).

• Well, I liked Aigis, but they ruined her character later on. Mitsuru is indeed my favorite female in P3 along with Minako (I hate how she didn't appear in PQ).

I agree on Yuka. Never liked her, but Aigis was by far my least favorite(I couldn't make it through The Answer). Mitsuru all the way.

• You mean the lawyer played by Trinity?

The funny thing for me is that I didn't like Emily for the shit she said and how she acted. Though, I beginned to understand how and why sh

• Andrea - TWD Series. Fuck that annoying bitch.

Can't think of more bc now i'm annoyed with andrea again

oh, I didn't like Carol at first in TWD, but now she's a damn badass!

• Emily - Until Dawn
    • Halle Berry - Catwoman
    • Bruce Wayne's love interest (low rent Katie Holmes) - The Dark Knight
    • Bonnie - 400 Days & Season 2 TWD
    • Meg (Liv Tyler) - the Leftovers
    • Hannah - HBO 'Girls'
    • Sansa Stark - HBO GoT
  • edited January 2016
    • Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) - Pirates 1-3
    • WD TV Lori
    • Rose (Kate Winslet) - Titanic
    • Katara (voiced by Mae Whitman) - Avatar TLA
    • WD TV Andrea
    • River Song (Alex Kingston) - Doctor Who
    • Mikaela Banes (Megan Fox) - First Two TF films
  • Andrea (TWD tv series). Save her life and she'll hate you, she f.... with enemy, that dumb, annoying, useless...

well she was depressed about her sister, was suicidal and she first didnt know how bad the Gov really was. but yes they completely fucked her character from the comics. Fuck you Mazzara.

Omid's cat posted: »

Only those from shows/games I care about. * Andrea (TWD tv series). Save her life and she'll hate you, she f.... with enemy, that dumb,

• YOU HATE CAROL??!

MaconMajr posted: »

* Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) - Pirates 1-3 * WD TV Lori * Rose (Kate Winslet) - Titanic * Katara (voiced by Mae Whitman) - Avatar

• Ellie (Last Of Us)

Pretty much everything I hate condensed into one person. Fuck. Ellie.

A foster child that has seen a crazy amounts of shit?

Gary-Oak posted: »

* Carley (Walking Dead) Hated her, she was only there to be a love interest of sorts but she had little to no personality so it was har

• Glenn Mazzara happened. FUCK YOU mazzara.

You know, I think I read somewhere that Robert Kirkman said that they were eventually going to start turning her character in the show into the one we see in the comics, what the hell happened to that?

• why do people hate Baenerys???

YOU WILL ALL DIE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE AND BLOOD!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Kappa

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, here I go (BTW my list has characters that are badly written and characters that I hate but they are well written): * Daenerys St

• man cersei.... but im rooting for her this season...

Here are mines * Lori Grimes (TWD TV Series) Annoying and terrible mother * Skyler White (Breaking Bad) Similar to Lori * Miranda

1. Ashley from Until Dawn

2. Arya Stark from GoT HBO

3. Ashara from SWTOR

4. Georgia from Titanic Adventure Out of Time

5. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

6. Snow from Wolf Among Us

7. Sarah from TWD Season 2

• As always I will not include Telltale characters due to wanting to diverse my list of characters, and here they are:

Lara Croft in SquareEnix's Tomb Raider: I simply don't like SquareEnix's version of Lara Croft. Her wit and assertiveness that made her Lara Croft is gone, and instead we have a bland protagonist who's only drive is being determined to survive. Her habit of being in the middle of a Michael Bay's catastrophe of disasters and getting thrown into one obstacle after another at high speed gets old very fast it's almost comical at how she's even standing.

Vanille in FFXIII: Her voice is obnoxiously cutesy in cut-scenes and steeps into disturbingly and unnecessarily erotic in battle, and her fake-cute act tends to get on my nerves, especially when she acts much younger than she actually is. Sure she's useful in battle, but that means I have to put the TV on mute to cut off her orgasmic battle quotes.

Sam in Until Dawn: I would have easily picked Emily due to finding her unlikable, but at least she did her 'Alpha Bitch' role well and had some entertaining levels and character interactions to make up for it. As for Sam? She had little bearings on the plot other than 'fan-service' and simply being good at climbing rocks, and her relationship with her supposedly best friend Hannah is never explored. And on top of that, she has the largest plot armor next to Mike, another character I'm not a fan of.

That's about it, can't really think of four other female characters that I feel that are in my Top 7 Worst female characters.

• Sam is not the only one good at climbing rock. Emily and Matt are good as well.

RichWalk23 posted: »

As always I will not include Telltale characters due to wanting to diverse my list of characters, and here they are: Lara Croft in Sq

• I...didn't say that Sam was the only one.

AronDracula posted: »

Sam is not the only one good at climbing rock. Emily and Matt are good as well.

• Wait... all characters, ever? This makes no sense. Everyone's just using this as an excuse to label characters they don't like, which isn't going to be the worst characters ever. I.e., some lunatic put Dany on this list. Now she might not be a character you like, but compare that to say, any female character from the Catwoman movie and you just aren't making any sense any more.

• Well she's alright from what I hear. But...I have my concerns about her. I fear the worst.

jamex1223 posted: »

YOU HATE CAROL??!

• how do you mean?? have you watched the past seasons?? i think shes the best developed character in the show. i mean i watched some of the earlier episodes from the marathon and goddamn its kinda cringe worthy how pathetic she was. i mean i was like "C'MON SNAP OUT OF IT AND KILL SOME FUCKERS!!", shes come a long way.

Well she's alright from what I hear. But...I have my concerns about her. I fear the worst.

• Wait... all characters, ever? This makes no sense.

How so? I think it makes perfect sense.

Everyone's just using this as an excuse to label characters they don't like, which isn't going to be the worst characters ever.

You know, that's called opinions and you should respect them. I'm pretty sure @GoTRules meant both, WORST as poorly written and WORST as that crazy, brutal (for example, Azula or Bloody Mary) character everyone loves to hate.

some lunatic put Dany on this list.

That's REALLY disrespectful, you know that, right?

Now she might not be a character you like, but compare that to say, any female character from the Catwoman movie and you just aren't making any sense any more.

Again, OPINIONS man. Daenerys maybe isn't that bad for you, but she might seem really bad for other person, everyone thinks differently. And saying that someones opinion doesn't make sense makes you look very arrogant, sorry.

Demarcoa posted: »

Wait... all characters, ever? This makes no sense. Everyone's just using this as an excuse to label characters they don't like, which isn'

• edited January 2016

My point is just that it's a little bit haphazard. I meant no disrespect though I should have chosen my words better because, yeah, that's not okay on my part.

I'm allowed to say opinions make no sense. That's my opinion. How is it arrogant to find something confusing or illogical?

My point is just that I haven't read or seen everything, so there's no way this list will stick. Or be definitive. Or make any sense. This could have been a fun activity within some sort of standard. Like the best or worst TTG male/female characters. But as it stands, it feels like an echo chamber.

Wait... all characters, ever? This makes no sense. How so? I think it makes perfect sense. Everyone's just using this as an ex

• I meant no disrespect though I should have chosen my words better because, yeah, that's not okay on my part.

I should be the one to apologize, because my comment sounds rude as hell. Sorry for that.

I'm allowed to say opinions make no sense. That's my opinion. How is it arrogant to find something confusing or illogical?

Yeah, I should've definietly phrase that sentence differently, but It's kinda late so my brain isn't exactly working very well.

My point is just that I haven't read or seen everything, so there's no way this list will stick.

I sometimes feel that way too (mostly with anime characters :P), but It doesn't really bother me that much.

My point is just that it's a little bit haphazard. I meant no disrespect though I should have chosen my words better because, yeah, that's

• Well, I'm sorry too. We both got a little heated over nothing.

Though I have to say if he meant worst as in brutal, crazy, and evil, that's a more interesting thread.

I meant no disrespect though I should have chosen my words better because, yeah, that's not okay on my part. I should be the one to

• edited January 2016

If that's true, I'll take your word for it. I kinda dropped the whole series after the halfway of Season 2. It was just so...boring.

Upon discovering Telltale's game version REALLY sparked my fascination for the franchise. sorry, I'm more of the game version and comics fan myself.

Instead I put any of the crazy females from the Ranma 1/2 anime.

how do you mean?? have you watched the past seasons?? i think shes the best developed character in the show. i mean i watched some of the ea

• edited January 2016

ohhhh man Ranma / is fucking awesome!

and i see what happened you dropped it after the 2nd season. well it gets better. well im sure you'll probably hate s3, but it does have some sweet episodes. S4 adn S5 is just so much better, not just for carol but like everyone. it still has inconsistencies but its pretty well done.

but that is my opinion.

If that's true, I'll take your word for it. I kinda dropped the whole series after the halfway of Season 2. It was just so...boring. Up

• Well, I have already made my choice. Plus, if it wasn't for my fascination with Telltale's game, I wouldn't be writing this right now. And eagerly awaiting the next installments: Michonne and Season 3.

ohhhh man Ranma / is fucking awesome! and i see what happened you dropped it after the 2nd season. well it gets better. well im sure you'

• edited January 2016

I gotta get in on this

1 Pan! Dragon ball GT, holy god I hated this series for one major reason, PAN!!!, she was useless and kept whining at Goku, if there is any female character who can get under my skin it's that girl, she is so poorly written and this is just another reason and yes you can call it stupid. I CALL BULL ON FEMALES CAN'T TURN SUPER SAIYAN!

enter image description here

2 Belle form twilight, I hate that fanatic more then anything and she plagues it even more.

3 Lightning final fantasy 13, who the hell couldn't see this one coming, out of all the Final Fantasy characters this drone from FF13 got a game for herself, its bad enough she was in 2 intolerable games but the fact she was based off Cloud makes me rage even more, she is poorly written and bland, there is nothing interesting about this character in the slightest

4 Vinelle final fantasy 13, hey lets put in a American cheerleader stereo type, my god her voice the bubbly cheerful we are all gonna die drives me insane. The characters in this game have no personalities so it isn't a surprise why there are 2 on this list

5 Lymle Lemuri Phi star ocean, trust me most of the Dub voice actors in this game are god awful but this girl takes the cake. She not only looks like an insanely creepy girl but her voice is lifeless to match it. Every time she opens her mouth I just wanna tear my ears off, makes me shudder ><
    LOOK AT IT!!! (Sephiroth theme)

6 Amy Rose, Sonic series, Amy is delusional and obsessed over one guy, this was cute in Sonic CD but now with her 'modern' personality she just drives me crazy. I never liked her as a character either because her moves were awful, SonSally all the way, I really wish they would bring her back as she is the only one I can see Sonic being with.

7 Rinoa Final fantasy 8, If I had to pick one for 7 it would be more cause the story is based on her and Squall and it ruins the genre of the game. Final fantasy 8 is my guilty pleasure but not for the story but because the gaming mechanics were enjoyable.

• edited January 2016

I knew I forgot another character. Angela 'Angie' Thompson from Trauma Center. She's a nurse who is also your main companion of the series, who's known for her short temper, is unnecessarily harsh, and a hypocrite, and yet she's portrayed as otherwise and is rarely called out for her bad behavior.

The reason why I found her one of the worst female character? It's because of this:

This is what she says to a suicidal and depressed teenage patient who was upset that the doctors and nurses saved her life upon waking up.

Angie: There are patients here who have to fight just to breathe properly. Every day, someone dies after a long and painful struggle to hold on. I'm sorry we saved you. Go end your life, for all I care.

Derek: Angie!

Angie: I know you did your best, Doctor, but I'm afraid it was a wasted effort.

Derek: Stop talking like that, Angie!

Angie: I have other things... to attend to.

And all of this happened not long after criticizing Derek for his lack of 'bedside manners'. I'm not even kidding.

• i cant think of many but first on my list has to be aries from freedom wars she made no sense on who she was or why she was there and just was forgotten untilshe shows up near the final mission second would be that woman from heavy rain who goes with scott shelby she had bad voice acting i may add some more if i can remember them

• I have explained so many times why I think Daenerys is a horrible character that her fangirls on this forum started to make passive-aggressive comments to other people about me. I had to explain myself so many times that I started to annoy me.

Wait... all characters, ever? This makes no sense. Everyone's just using this as an excuse to label characters they don't like, which isn'

• She had a lot of potential, but they took the femme fatale trope and doped it up with steroids and sexy black heels in every appearance.

I love RE6 more than any other game for one reason. The controls. The story is absolute garbage. But the controls are the best controls ever for a horror/action 3rd person shooter. And when I say horror, I mean it very liberally... because it wasn't much of a horror game except for the Rasklapange... dayum.

Clemenem posted: »

I love Ada ;-; however I can understand your gripe with her in Resident Evil 6. Even then it was the campaigns, characters, bugs, meh game play and absurd plot that ruined 6 for me

• edited January 2016

Glad to see someone else that doesn't like Emily.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't read the other lists. Looks like a lot of people don't. 10x happier now.

pcharl01 posted: »

* Emily - Until Dawn * Halle Berry - Catwoman * Bruce Wayne's love interest (low rent Katie Holmes) - The Dark Knight * Bonnie - 400 Days & Season 2 TWD * Meg (Liv Tyler) - the Leftovers * Hannah - HBO 'Girls' * Sansa Stark - HBO GoT

• Not many come to mind so this is all I have.

• Sam (Until Dawn) - She was straight up nothing in the game. Everyone else had their moments, but she had zip nadda. She's hot. That's all she has going for her.

• Sarah (The Walking Dead: Season 2) I seriously fucking hated her. The most useless, the most annoying, the worst written. Everything is wrong about her, and I honestly can't understand how anyone could actually defend her.

• Tracey De Santa (GTA V) - Stereotypical slut rich girl whore that likes to suck all the dicks around her. I know her characterization was intentional, but it doesn't mean that it makes her acceptable.

• Amita (Far Cry 4) - Manipulative much like Citra. But Amita's intentions are way worse as she's pretty much a Pagan 2.0 by the end.

• edited February 2016
    1. Jane (TWD S2)
    2. Taylor (Alien: Isolation)
    3. Gwyn (GoT)
    4. Grace (Heavy Rain)
    5. Dawn (TWD Show)
    6. Kendra (Dead Space)
    7. Lilly (TWD S1)

EDIT: Jane used to have said Jane (TWD S1), but I changed it. Also I added some honorable mentions.

Honorable mentions:

• Amanda (GTA 5)
    • Becca (TWD S2)
    • Mossman (HL2)
  • Jane is in TWD S2

* Jane (TWD S2) * Taylor (Alien: Isolation) * Gwyn (GoT) * Grace (Heavy Rain) * Dawn (TWD Show) * Kendra (Dead Space) * Lilly (TWD S1)

• 1: Insert Random Sexy Women from any B Rate Scifi Channel Movie.

There winner ding ding ding.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.