Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Fiona giving Rhys a concussion, hilarious. Great work as usual. You said you had to go back to work on the 4th, any chance there will be another chapter before then?

Chapter up

• edited December 2015

enter image description here
    Link

Happy New Years Eve! A little Rhysha pic for you all, its nothing too fancy but I hope you all like it anyways! I hope 2016 will be an awesome year! (side note Im sorry these pictures are always so huge on the page, does anyone know how to shrink them a bit?)

• edited December 2015

A new year = new meme's :D enter image description here

• You know what I am back I can not afford being far from you or Rhysha fandom so if you will accept me back to this family I would be more than happy. I am woman and I can not make my mind, oh well. But I must say that I wont be active I just have concentrate on studies. New year new me. Happy New year have great party, do not drink to much and let or your wishes come true. Hope you are not angry at me anymore :'( Thank you guys :) Love ya all

• I think I can say for everyone, we'd of course "accept you back into our family." It's natural to take less time on the thread to focus on life, but once you're a part of the ship, you never really leave. So officially welcome back!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

You know what I am back I can not afford being far from you or Rhysha fandom so if you will accept me back to this family I would be more th

• I am happy that I am back. I did mistakes, I regret them. I was kinda in depression bc of them and I think I am still am. But I will go trough it, I hope at least

I think I can say for everyone, we'd of course "accept you back into our family." It's natural to take less time on the thread to focus on life, but once you're a part of the ship, you never really leave. So officially welcome back!

• I was never angry. We all do shite.

You know what I am back I can not afford being far from you or Rhysha fandom so if you will accept me back to this family I would be more th

• Awwwsss it looks awesome O.o

Link Happy New Years Eve! A little Rhysha pic for you all, its nothing too fancy but I hope you all like it anyways! I hope 2016 will be

• Happy new year to you as well. :) Beautiful picture as always! <3

Link Happy New Years Eve! A little Rhysha pic for you all, its nothing too fancy but I hope you all like it anyways! I hope 2016 will be

• Mistakes make you human, not weak. All you can do is look forward: I hope you get through whatever's happening to you right now and again, welcome back.

I am happy that I am back. I did mistakes, I regret them. I was kinda in depression bc of them and I think I am still am. But I will go trough it, I hope at least

• enter image description here

We are blessed to have you as an artist.

• edited December 2015

Happy new year guys, have a good one! Sorry for being a bit inactive have been feeling shite

• Happy new year youvbastards!!!!!!

• You're our neighbours and though our ships quarrel you're a great bunch, Happy New Year peeps xD

• Happy new year 2016 to you all my dear fellows

enter link description here

We are blessed to have you as an artist.

• Very nice! A perfect pic for such an occasion! :D

• Half an hour to the big count down! Well at least in regards to where I am :P. If you already are toasting then a Happy New Year to you!

• Happy New Year to you too!

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Half an hour to the big count down! Well at least in regards to where I am :P. If you already are toasting then a Happy New Year to you!

• When I got the email for that review about Timoty, I about died laughing. xD

Technically, I only have three days before my next day to work. Midnight shifts are weird. But I should have plenty enough time to weasel a chapter, or two, in ... I had to roll through some plot devices in what I'm thinking for the next one, and I have it mostly planned out already.

I'm kind of hoping - and this might be a whimsical idea - that I can get this story to the point where others might take the canon and roll with it, generate their own short stories or side plots or something and write what they want ... Hell, I'll be giving plenty of leg room later if I haven't already. xD

Fiona giving Rhys a concussion, hilarious. Great work as usual. You said you had to go back to work on the 4th, any chance there will be another chapter before then?

• I envy your artistic talent. :o That's fantastic!

As for sizing, you may have to open the actual picture in a painting program on the PC (Paint, Photoshop, etc.) and manually resize it ...

• Happy new year, folks!

To all of you who are leaving ... I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and equally sorry to see you go without having known who you are. Well wishes to all, and I hope life prospers for each and ever one of you!

• Happy New Year! Here's to 2016.

• I'm still stuck in 2015

Happy New Year! Here's to 2016.

I've been in Rhysha since Episode 1, when Sasha first appeared onscreen with Rhys. So I've been part of Rhysha for 2014, 2015, and 2016. Pretty cool am I right?

Right on time, Happy New Year to all!

P.S. Yes, I know this similar to the Whatever thread's one. Don't have to point it out :)

I've chosen this song to begin this year and end the next!

enter link description here

• QUICK! Run east as fast as you can. 2016 will come sooner.

Eryka posted: »

I'm still stuck in 2015

• Here is my last-minute entry into Telltale's holiday fanart contest. I drew Rhysha, of course.

Only Rhys would be excited about socks and neckties.

Happy New Year, Rhyshas!

• It's there :(

QUICK! Run east as fast as you can. 2016 will come sooner.

• Darude - Sandstorm

I've been in Rhysha since Episode 1, when Sasha first appeared onscreen with Rhys. So I've been part of Rhysha for 2014, 2015, and 2016. Pre

• Very nice!

mcemily posted: »

Here is my last-minute entry into Telltale's holiday fanart contest. I drew Rhysha, of course. Happy New Year, Rhyshas!

• AMAZING. I FORGOT YOU MADE WONDERFUL ART.

Here is my last-minute entry into Telltale's holiday fanart contest. I drew Rhysha, of course. Happy New Year, Rhyshas!

• Thank you very much! :)

AMAZING. I FORGOT YOU MADE WONDERFUL ART.

• This next chapter is taking quite a bit of time. I think it's gonna surpass 10k words by a long way ... But hey, big reveals are good, right? (grin) I'll try to have it done by tomorrow afternoon. After this, it's back to weekly updates.

Also taking care of the fiancée, who's been sick (and slept for most of the day), so it's been fun.

• heheheh i entered too but eheheh it wasnt rhys and sahsa fuck THE COPS ARE COMING AFTER ME GET THE FUCKIN GET THE GETAWAY VEHICLE

• 2 MORE PAGES

• (throws one of Felix's smoke grenades to cover your escape)

I think I saw your entry earlier in the month. :) I also did one for Fiona and Vaughn (which you can see here if you're interested: http://fav.me/d9m47q5), because I ship them too, but I just couldn't rest until I'd drawn Rhys and Sasha. I think I missed the submission deadline by 4 minutes (and that was without bothering to shade Rhys's presents), but I submitted it anyway and hoped it would still count.

Originally I wanted to include a Borderlands-style item card with Sasha's gun (an Atlas prototype SMG that Rhys made for her), but I ran out of time. Here are what the stats would have been:

(Level Requirement: 23)

SM01 SASHA

Damage: 87 |
    Accuracy: 94.9% |
    Fire Rate: 2.8 |
    Magazine size: 18

Red flavor text: "Partner in Crime"

+72% Recoil Reduction |
    +81% Damage |
    +70% Accuracy |
    +42% Reload Speed |
    +50% Critical Damage |
    -20% Weapon Size

Duck_Hunt posted: »

heheheh i entered too but eheheh it wasnt rhys and sahsa fuck THE COPS ARE COMING AFTER ME GET THE FUCKIN GET THE GETAWAY VEHICLE

• What the what

Duck_Hunt posted: »

2 MORE PAGES

• Cuteness :P

(throws one of Felix's smoke grenades to cover your escape) I think I saw your entry earlier in the month. I also did one for Fiona and

• Up! Not as long as I thought it would be.

Hesitates. Hello, moment of self-criticism!

You guys don't think it's getting boring, do ya? ^-^;

This next chapter is taking quite a bit of time. I think it's gonna surpass 10k words by a long way ... But hey, big reveals are good, right

Sign in to comment in this discussion.