Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Till the thread hits 300 pages ^u^

What the what

• edited January 2016

You guys don't think it's getting boring, do ya? ^-^;

Are you kidding? The stories getting more and more interesting! I love Borderlands and Im loving Fallout 4 so far, so this crossover is just the best!

Up! Not as long as I thought it would be. Hesitates. Hello, moment of self-criticism! You guys don't think it's getting boring, do ya? ^-^;

• SM01 SASHA

enter image description here

mcemily posted: »

(throws one of Felix's smoke grenades to cover your escape) I think I saw your entry earlier in the month. I also did one for Fiona and

• Another amazing chapter, and hell fucking no it's not getting boring. A possible return of Jack, how can that be boring?

Up! Not as long as I thought it would be. Hesitates. Hello, moment of self-criticism! You guys don't think it's getting boring, do ya? ^-^;

• Thankie ^-^
    I get to that point every now and then where I feel like I'm dredging stuff out for way too long and making it dull. Own worst critic. xD

Another amazing chapter, and hell fucking no it's not getting boring. A possible return of Jack, how can that be boring?

• Troy Baker does a Joker monologue

Because, oh my god.
    Can now totally see Rhys breaking into a Joker impression.

• 1:18 bronies.com? I need background-informations!

Troy Baker does a Joker monologue Because, oh my god. Can now totally see Rhys breaking into a Joker impression.

• I'm glad somebody caught that. ^_^

Pipas posted: »

SM01 SASHA

• Oh my God I just got that, that is hilarious.

mcemily posted: »

I'm glad somebody caught that. ^_^

• How did I of all people miss that.

SM01 SASHA

• Thanks!

Cuteness :P

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I admit, I used the SM01 prefix because of your adorable tol/smol Rhysha flash fiction stories.

I just assumed you hadn't seen my comment with the stats yet. ^_^

How did I of all people miss that.

• Godamn... he is basically Rhys in real life too: "Shut up! Like you have it memorized!" XD

Troy Baker does a Joker monologue Because, oh my god. Can now totally see Rhys breaking into a Joker impression.

• Amusement is seeing that Troy's gotta do the same thing Mark Hamill did when he voiced the Joker - kinda twist his body around.

So the voice actor is not only the new voice of the Joker, but also played in Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill Band? I'm sold. Totally fangirling now. Rhys for life, man.

Godamn... he is basically Rhys in real life too: "Shut up! Like you have it memorized!" XD

• The expression in the first one slays me.

And I totally want cookies now.

Here's some goodies! By saltittyfuck69 By asoftertalesftbl By chameshida

• It burns...
    Burns that I have to wait for the next one! Gonna be really hard to wait for the chapters at slower intervals due to school/work starting back up soon: but I like to think everyone will see it as a highlight as soon as a new one is created. I understand that criticism of one's self is a huge part, but it might help if I say... "This is one of, if not the best, story driven fanfics that Rhysha has been blessed with!"

• Oh my god .. Troy Baker playing FNAF2 ... and flipping out ... xD

enter link description here

• enter image description here

Don't tell @HandsomeJack about this.

• first one is awesome. kinda looks like gravity falls :D

Here's some goodies! By saltittyfuck69 By asoftertalesftbl By chameshida

• he is a precious gift! i love him so much ^-^

Oh my god .. Troy Baker playing FNAF2 ... and flipping out ... xD enter link description here

• Has me thinking 'Scott Pilgrim', too xD

Dracu98 posted: »

first one is awesome. kinda looks like gravity falls

• Gravity Tales

Dracu98 posted: »

first one is awesome. kinda looks like gravity falls

• No it's not boring! It's too well written to get boring! The characterization is spot-on and you evolve plot effectively!

• Watch out, Poultry. You're slipping.

How did I of all people miss that.

• Oh, hi Jack! Haven't seen you around lately.

• SHUT UP POOPASS I WILL CUT YOU

Watch out, Poultry. You're slipping.

• enter image description here

SHUT UP POOPASS I WILL CUT YOU

• Found a new fic! It has super fluffy Rhysha in it!

It's called For Luck, written by pagerunner

• Oh my god its so cute I was literally giggling and squealing through the whole thing ^-^

Found a new fic! It has super fluffy Rhysha in it! It's called For Luck, written by pagerunner

• Laura ships Rhysha!
    Not sure if I'm a bit slow on this event, but... at about 44:55 of this playthrough with Laura and Troy, even Laura Bailey (Fiona) ships Rhysha! Just made me feel pretty victorious in that moment.

• Coming back to Rhysha after being out partying for a week

• Haha if you buy TFTB and BLTPS you get this item xD

• Should've waited until level 70, that magazine size comes in handy.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Haha if you buy TFTB and BLTPS you get this item xD

• edited January 2016

SCORE ONE FOR RHYSHA!

Laura ships Rhysha! Not sure if I'm a bit slow on this event, but... at about 44:55 of this playthrough with Laura and Troy, even Laura Bailey (Fiona) ships Rhysha! Just made me feel pretty victorious in that moment.

• That sucks. Whatever

Should've waited until level 70, that magazine size comes in handy.

• Yeah, a bit old news. Still, it's nice to remind it. :D

Laura ships Rhysha! Not sure if I'm a bit slow on this event, but... at about 44:55 of this playthrough with Laura and Troy, even Laura Bailey (Fiona) ships Rhysha! Just made me feel pretty victorious in that moment.

• Tales from the cosbylands i plan on making an entire playthroug removing ryhs voice and adding bill cosbys

enter link description here

• I know! I wish scenes like this if you did the Rhysha moments perfectly.

Oh my god its so cute I was literally giggling and squealing through the whole thing ^-^

• Go to 2:02:33

:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.