Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• 1:39:04

I wish Laura, I wish. Also, puppy.

Laura ships Rhysha! Not sure if I'm a bit slow on this event, but... at about 44:55 of this playthrough with Laura and Troy, even Laura Bailey (Fiona) ships Rhysha! Just made me feel pretty victorious in that moment.

• Hi so I've been basically stalking this thread since episode 3 but I could never make a comment or like anything because my phone was stupid. But I got a new phone for Christmas so hiiii!!!! Also does anyone have that gif of Rhys, Vaughn, jack, and August dancing??? I need it for... things.

• edited January 2016

Well back to work again :(

me at computer this morning

enter image description here

but also nearly 300 pages of awesome Rhysha content :D

• Made another, another video guys, think this is my 8 video for tales now :D hope you like it

enter link description here

• Devours
    Trogdooooooooooooor

Hi so I've been basically stalking this thread since episode 3 but I could never make a comment or like anything because my phone was stupid

• edited January 2016

Take care of hubby.
    Get flu.
    Go to work next day.
    Flu gets worse.
    Hate life.
    Brainstorm.
    Cry.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

• Boomstick. :o
    Wasn't there another gun/item from Vaughn?
    (Also, Fiona outfit ftw)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Haha if you buy TFTB and BLTPS you get this item xD

• I don't even ..

Toffe posted: »

Coming back to Rhysha after being out partying for a week

• Hold up, Slimer hat!

Laura ships Rhysha! Not sure if I'm a bit slow on this event, but... at about 44:55 of this playthrough with Laura and Troy, even Laura Bailey (Fiona) ships Rhysha! Just made me feel pretty victorious in that moment.

• Pat your back. Tell you to persevere. Cry with you.

The mighty will RISE.

Take care of hubby. Get flu. Go to work next day. Flu gets worse. Hate life. Brainstorm. Cry. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

• So I keep wanting to draw Rhys in celebration of the fanfic -Synth eye and all ... like I wanna draw the leaders of other factions. (Character with the symbol of their faction behind them.) And I keep picturing him with the stature of Sanji from One Piece (http://pirun.ku.ac.th/~b5310803157/Sanji.full.43635.jpg).

Do you compare any characters from Tales to a character from a video game/movie/televisions show in terms of appearance?

• Hello there and welcome to the Rhysha thread, Clarininjas7!

I think I know which gif do you mean, give me a moment to find it.

Hi so I've been basically stalking this thread since episode 3 but I could never make a comment or like anything because my phone was stupid

• Found them. :P

Pipas posted: »

Hello there and welcome to the Rhysha thread, Clarininjas7! I think I know which gif do you mean, give me a moment to find it.

• Dang it @Pipas, you're not doing anything here.

Fuck

• Some people have said Sasha looks like Clementine from TWD.

So I keep wanting to draw Rhys in celebration of the fanfic -Synth eye and all ... like I wanna draw the leaders of other factions. (Charact

• edited January 2016

It's okay, we're all a bit stalker-y here, um, wait... uh that sounded... so, yeah welcome! :D

• edited January 2016

Hold it up! Da fuq? What distasteful chain of events leads Sasha to punching Rhys in the face in the Bio Dome? I mean, I'm happy I never screwed up so bad to get that before... but wat? Great vid, btw!

kaza125 posted: »

Made another, another video guys, think this is my 8 video for tales now hope you like it enter link description here

• Trust Jack.

Things....not good things happen.

I'd suggest you watch a trust Jack playthrough of Episode 3 so you can discover on your own.

Hold it up! Da fuq? What distasteful chain of events leads Sasha to punching Rhys in the face in the Bio Dome? I mean, I'm happy I never screwed up so bad to get that before... but wat? Great vid, btw!

• What has been seen...

Some people have said Sasha looks like Clementine from TWD.

• Yeah Jack takes over Rhys body after he gets knocked out, slaps her butt and then bham.

• THIS..IS..RHYSHAAAAAAA!!

Kicks @Green613 down a well

• this is great

Toffe posted: »

Tales from the cosbylands i plan on making an entire playthroug removing ryhs voice and adding bill cosbys enter link description here

• The thing is I'm on page 302, lol.

• You and your Internet Explorer.

The thing is I'm on page 302, lol.

• I wish it were a thing that whenever Jack starts getting too much control over Rhys, Sasha punches the Jack out of him.

Yeah Jack takes over Rhys body after he gets knocked out, slaps her butt and then bham.

• edited January 2016

O... well... I'm glad I never trusted Jack! Except in my first playthrough when I put him back in charge... but, eh, I just did it for fun; I'd never actually put that psycho back in control. Just saw the part though XD Moments that just push Sasha further from Rhys make me cringe, and that's probably the worst one!

Yeah Jack takes over Rhys body after he gets knocked out, slaps her butt and then bham.

• The first one is cute as f$%%ing hell!

Here's some goodies! By saltittyfuck69 By asoftertalesftbl By chameshida

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

You and your Internet Explorer.

• Found another fic. This is post-Tales and mainly Janey/Athena, but Rhys and Sasha have a cute little puddle of rainbow vomit.

Merry Mercenry Day, Janey Springs

• Hell yeah! 300!

• Oh god the feels are coming back...

But we made it to page 300 :D

• edited January 2016

'Being in a fandom but having nothing to contribute' source

SO MANY FANFICS / FANART :O - You guys are making awesome stuff

• WOW 300 PAGES?!? 0_o

That is something that was a long time coming for this thread.

• 300 pages earned! All I can say is...

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

WOW 300 PAGES?!? 0_o That is something that was a long time coming for this thread.

• Hot Toddy with Ginger

New fic to keep those starving in the intermission fed. Light fluff, heavily implied Rhysha, pre-Episode 3.

• Good Job
    Good job on the fic, still can't contain my excitement for Denouement, but this will definitely tide us over. Hope you feel better soon; should've said that earlier... but, I hope it still means something.

Hot Toddy with Ginger New fic to keep those starving in the intermission fed. Light fluff, heavily implied Rhysha, pre-Episode 3.

• edited January 2016

You always write them so well, and I loved the little inner monolog rhys was having at the beginning about how he feels about Sasha and Fiona, I was exactly how I imagined he felt during that time ^-^. Cant wait for the next chapter of Denouement and I hope you're feeling better!

Hot Toddy with Ginger New fic to keep those starving in the intermission fed. Light fluff, heavily implied Rhysha, pre-Episode 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.