Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Thank you!

Leluch123 posted: »

Wow just saw that congratz!

• Yes... what everyone else said. Focus on getting better. I'm glad it wasn't bad enough to warrant a hospital stay, but even walking pneumonia is nothing to mess about with!

I hope you feel better soon!

So, uh ... slight delay in the chapter, folks. I got sick last Saturday, went to the ER on Monday ... They gave me a pat on the back and

• edited January 2016

Yeah - hubby told me that's what wound up killing Bernie Mac. I always thought he had a heart attack!

It's in the right lower lobe. Wish I could've seen the x-ray ... Battle scars, man. Probably due to the hot weather in the middle of December, jumping to freezing for a few days and snapping right back.

Thanks for the concern, guys! I can't exactly lay down. Since I gotta sit up, am bored as hell - and don't feel too horrible (fever this morning, that broke recently) - I'm fiddling with the chap a bit. ^-^; In a warm room with food with prescriptions. (Stubborn as a damn mule)

mcemily posted: »

Yes... what everyone else said. Focus on getting better. I'm glad it wasn't bad enough to warrant a hospital stay, but even walking pneumonia is nothing to mess about with! I hope you feel better soon!

• Damn. I'd be a mess if I were in your position. Keep at it!

Yeah - hubby told me that's what wound up killing Bernie Mac. I always thought he had a heart attack! It's in the right lower lobe. Wish

• I updated The Halo Project with Chapter 3: Hit the Road (FF | AO3)

enter image description here

I know it doesn't have as much Rhysha as I promised - that's because I seriously underestimated how much I was writing and realized I couldn't cram everything I wanted to into one chapter. But next chapter, I promise that's where the Rhysha will be at. :D

• edited January 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen !

I don't know why but i really really really want to do a new video about this ship.

Don't ask me why,i don't know.

That video will be based on the Lord of the Rings and i need @Irunts for the editing (or someone skilled in video editing).

@Pipas should do a list about who will be who among others things.

I think that video will be longer than the Protoss one :

Protoss

But, if done right, it could be amazing and i'll be there for graphics stuff and such.

Ps: i want to be Gandalf, the grumpy wizard.

• Good lord, another good fanfic.

This really helps me get over my post-Christmas depression. :'D

LoseMyHome posted: »

I updated The Halo Project with Chapter 3: Hit the Road (FF | AO3) I know it doesn't have as much Rhysha as I promised - that's becau

• It seems that no one can stay away from this ship for long ;)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Ladies and Gentlemen ! I don't know why but i really really really want to do a new video about this ship. Don't ask me why,i don'

• A LOTR-based Rhysha video sounds awesome. Two of my favorite things! Can't wait to see it.

Ladies and Gentlemen ! I don't know why but i really really really want to do a new video about this ship. Don't ask me why,i don'

• edited January 2016

Chapter up!

EDIT: I hate it when I go back to find so many typos ... Corrected them.

• The pull towards the light

It seems that no one can stay away from this ship for long

• edited January 2016

Leafpuppy art. image link Can't remember if posted before, but I love it, it's great!

• Yes, finally a LotR video!

• Wait a minute, didn't we all like claim LOTR peoples ages ago?

I think I was Boromir, son of Gondor.

• Btw, Kritz-Sanity posted another fic. It's called Alone Again. It's more on the sad, solemn side.

• Pipas is busy these days.

• I believe all of leafpuppy's Rhysha art has been posted here before. Doesn't matter though, they are worth seeing more than once. :P

Leafpuppy art. image link Can't remember if posted before, but I love it, it's great!

• Ayy, congratz! Much deserved spot! :D

mcemily posted: »

Thanks very much! I still can't believe it. ^_^

• Ah yes, I remember. :D

Wait a minute, didn't we all like claim LOTR peoples ages ago? I think I was Boromir, son of Gondor.

• I really really liked this fic. God I miss this game lol. -_-

Btw, Kritz-Sanity posted another fic. It's called Alone Again. It's more on the sad, solemn side.

• And Irunts too... Is there someone in the thread who can do the video editing?

Pipas posted: »

Pipas is busy these days.

• sorry mate also busy...

And Irunts too... Is there someone in the thread who can do the video editing?

• Man, I forgot to mention it here, thanks Poultry. And thank you @Enigma12 for enjoying it!

Btw, Kritz-Sanity posted another fic. It's called Alone Again. It's more on the sad, solemn side.

• Well nevermind the project then.

sorry mate also busy...

• edited January 2016

Another amazing chapter! I really enjoyed all of the different interations between the BL cast and the Fallout cast in this one. I can't wait for more!

Chapter up! EDIT: I hate it when I go back to find so many typos ... Corrected them.

• YES FINALLY
    Amazing as I could've hoped! Back to waiting...

Chapter up! EDIT: I hate it when I go back to find so many typos ... Corrected them.

• Maybe we can postpone it a month or so I have to prepeare for my winter exams now but later i should have some free time

Well nevermind the project then.

• edited January 2016

I know it's not Rhysha. BUT I can imagine these being best friends! is it just me or? two cute characters

• Yes.

Source

I know it's not Rhysha. BUT I can imagine these being best friends! is it just me or? two cute characters

• :o

Yes. Source

• edited January 2016

Someone, I don't care who, make this happen NOW! I want to see Gortys in Star Wars VIII.

Yes. Source

• That's exactly why I want to see Gortys with Claptrap in BL3 :D

Yes. Source

• Thank you! ^_^

Ayy, congratz! Much deserved spot!

• Anyone read Gameinformer? I was looking through one of the most recent issues which had a section looking back at the best from 2015 and one area was the Top 10 Characters(out of all of the games released that year) which had Sasha coming in at Number 3 which is mighty impressive considering the competition. :)

• Really? Where is this article?

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Anyone read Gameinformer? I was looking through one of the most recent issues which had a section looking back at the best from 2015 and one

• which had Sasha coming in at Number 3

Show me, show me!

Anyone read Gameinformer? I was looking through one of the most recent issues which had a section looking back at the best from 2015 and one

• Tell me where this article is, I demand to know.

• Its a physical magazine unfortunately: Issue cover is of the new Doom game. I can't find it online so I have no way of sharing a link but anyone who has it should be able to see what I am referring to.

Really? Where is this article?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.