Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter link description here

In this issue of Gameinformer.

Tell me where this article is, I demand to know.

• Hello again! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I apologize for my absence; working retail during the holidays kills.

Anyway, I finally got around to finishing up the first chapter of my post-episode 5 fanfic. It's going to be a lengthy fic, so strap in and get ready for a ride! Took me forever to write because I ended up changing and re-writing a bunch of stuff. Ah, writer's cramp.

Down the Skag Hole

I also plan on getting around to sketching up character designs for it since I changed Sasha's and Vaughn's appearances a little (i.e., Sasha adopts one of Fiona's coats and one of Rhys' ties).

Enjoy!

• Amazing! I'm always down for post-Tales fics! I'm going to guess the next chapter will be a flashback? ;)

Hello again! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I apologize for my absence; working retail during the holidays kills. Anyway, I fi

• Thanks! And yes, it will be.

Hopefully, if I ever have the time for it, I'll be able to do a series of oneshots featuring Rhys and Sasha's domestic life (dating, marriage, kids, etc.). So much to do, not enough hours in the day.

Amazing! I'm always down for post-Tales fics! I'm going to guess the next chapter will be a flashback?

• Ohhh, I want to see it. :(

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Anyone read Gameinformer? I was looking through one of the most recent issues which had a section looking back at the best from 2015 and one

• Yeah, real life definitely comes first. Though we would all love to see any work you make!

Thanks! And yes, it will be. Hopefully, if I ever have the time for it, I'll be able to do a series of oneshots featuring Rhys and Sasha's domestic life (dating, marriage, kids, etc.). So much to do, not enough hours in the day.

• ...and so Pipas searched the deep corners of the Internet to get that Gameinformer issue.

enter image description here

Oh, and Vaughn also got his spot in "Top 10 dorks"

Thanks @Pumpkinpunk for the heads up! :D

PS: Don't ask me how I got it.

• Not only am I glad to see both Vaughn and Sasha (especially Sasha) on these lists, I'm also happy to see that they both beat LiS characters, especially with Sasha beating Max.

Pipas posted: »

...and so Pipas searched the deep corners of the Internet to get that Gameinformer issue. Oh, and Vaughn also got his spot in "Top 10 dorks" Thanks @Pumpkinpunk for the heads up! PS: Don't ask me how I got it.

• Don't ask me how I got it.

:(

...and so Pipas searched the deep corners of the Internet to get that Gameinformer issue. Oh, and Vaughn also got his spot in "Top 10 dorks" Thanks @Pumpkinpunk for the heads up! PS: Don't ask me how I got it.

• Thank you, @Pipas! I'm super pumped to see Sasha so high on the list; she's a well-written character and I'm glad that she (and her writers by extension) are getting the recognition they deserve.

Gotta say though...I'm surprised to see Eris Morn on the "Top 10 Dorks" list. If anything, I would have put Cayde-6 there haha.

• Again we got the confirm why we are the best.

• Awesome! And Ciri too :D

• edited January 2016

Could you post all Top 10?

Edit: nvm, found Pipas' post

Pumpkinpunk posted: »

Anyone read Gameinformer? I was looking through one of the most recent issues which had a section looking back at the best from 2015 and one

• Sasha in the third place among all these characters? Damn.

I got lucky. Real lucky.

• edited January 2016

All Intros, Did them all this morning :) (EPISODE 1 INTROS) Wanted to show you guys but didnt know where to post, but i did it on tumblr here

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

• No Grease face - 7.8/10

Jk, nice job. :)

All Intros, Did them all this morning (EPISODE 1 INTROS) Wanted to show you guys but didnt know where to post, but i did it on tumblr here

• Might not be exactly legal.

Don't ask me how I got it.

• Somehow I forgot XD - for you Pipas

enter image description here.

No Grease face - 7.8/10 Jk, nice job.

• Already been posted, doesn't mean it still isn't awesome.

Btw, please post a link to the artist next time. It's only ethical that you do.

• edited January 2016

was on google images, couldn't find a creator. lol just as i said this on my tumblr this image was reblogged XD Coincidence link

Already been posted, doesn't mean it still isn't awesome. Btw, please post a link to the artist next time. It's only ethical that you do.

• edited January 2016

Might not be exactly legal.

Oh that Poopass, breaking the law for the small things.

But thank you tho.

Might not be exactly legal.

• Tsundere brings the thunder.

First meeting. my gif link

• But but Grease Face has his own intro.

Somehow I forgot XD - for you Pipas .

• why did they change it?

But but Grease Face has his own intro.

• Lovely attention to detail, and for the lolz.

why did they change it?

• It's dependent on your choices as Rhys. If you bother to learn his name, he is introduced with his name. If you are rude and call him Grease Face, you get the other intro.

why did they change it?

• ahhh i see

Linnet posted: »

It's dependent on your choices as Rhys. If you bother to learn his name, he is introduced with his name. If you are rude and call him Grease Face, you get the other intro.

• It is freezing out, even for my standards.

I bet Sasha would be a complete hater of the cold too, and literally wear layers so thick it impeded her movement.

Not to mention she'd be a total grump about it.

• I'm sure Rhys hates it when she has to swear so many layers.

It is freezing out, even for my standards. I bet Sasha would be a complete hater of the cold too, and literally wear layers so thick it impeded her movement. Not to mention she'd be a total grump about it.

• Somehow I see a post episode five Rhys being the one to put her in protective layers until she can't move.

And then Sasha rolls her eyes, pats him on the head, and puts a reasonable amount of gear on.

I'm sure Rhys hates it when she has to swear so many layers.

• how cold it's at your place?

It is freezing out, even for my standards. I bet Sasha would be a complete hater of the cold too, and literally wear layers so thick it impeded her movement. Not to mention she'd be a total grump about it.

• Ahhhh Mr. Bean.

The stuff of nightmares.

I'm sure Rhys hates it when she has to swear so many layers.

• Feels like 40 when you stand in the sun, but this Monday is going to be hell freezing over.

Leluch123 posted: »

how cold it's at your place?

• And Rhys would still totally insist on giving her more to keep her warm. XD

Linnet posted: »

Somehow I see a post episode five Rhys being the one to put her in protective layers until she can't move. And then Sasha rolls her eyes, pats him on the head, and puts a reasonable amount of gear on.

• 40? 40 what? fahrenheit?

Feels like 40 when you stand in the sun, but this Monday is going to be hell freezing over.

• Ya Fahrenheit. It's not so bad in the sun, but I'm not really wearing winter-appropriate clothes right now.

Leluch123 posted: »

40? 40 what? fahrenheit?

• enter image description here
    Tumblr Link

Some more Rhysha fan art from yours truly! Its been a while, what with going back to college (and Fallout 4 absorbing my life), but I needed to draw my two dorks again! I hope you all like it!

• Wait...

Why isnt Fiona on the top 10 best list but Sasha is, and Vaughn is on the dork list but not Rhys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.