Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I'm no game guru, but I think this list had no PLAYABLE characters on it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wait... Why isnt Fiona on the top 10 best list but Sasha is, and Vaughn is on the dork list but not Rhys?

• Evie Frye, Max Caulfield, Batman, Cassie Cage.

I'm no game guru, but I think this list had no PLAYABLE characters on it.

• DAMMIT.

EVIE, MAX, AND CASSIE WERE EXCUSABLE.

BUT NOT BATMAN.

I HAVE FAILED.

Evie Frye, Max Caulfield, Batman, Cassie Cage.

• I bat that that's how it looks like where you are (at least what you imagine it to be)

enter image description here

It is freezing out, even for my standards. I bet Sasha would be a complete hater of the cold too, and literally wear layers so thick it impeded her movement. Not to mention she'd be a total grump about it.

• enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

I bat that that's how it looks like where you are (at least what you imagine it to be)

• edited January 2016

When it rains, it pours ...

We just lost one of our fire department members, so this weekend is more or less a bust. We're all attending the wake tomorrow, the funeral on Saturday ... Will try to get something going for Denouement on Sunday, but honestly my brain's been such a buzz here that's it's hard to crank anything out.

There's ideas. Definitely ideas. A lot of them.

EDIT: I plan on shortening the future chapters, narrowing the focus down as the plot gets thicker.

• edited January 2016

It is freezing out, even for my standards. I bet Sasha would be a complete hater of the cold too, and literally wear layers so thick it impeded her movement. Not to mention she'd be a total grump about it.

• Yaaay, of course we like it! :D

Tumblr Link Some more Rhysha fan art from yours truly! Its been a while, what with going back to college (and Fallout 4 absorbing my life), but I needed to draw my two dorks again! I hope you all like it!

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait... Why isnt Fiona on the top 10 best list but Sasha is, and Vaughn is on the dork list but not Rhys?

• Sheisme... your art is... oh my god...

Tumblr Link Some more Rhysha fan art from yours truly! Its been a while, what with going back to college (and Fallout 4 absorbing my life), but I needed to draw my two dorks again! I hope you all like it!

• Bless Computer-Hoovy

ZapThroat posted: »

Fucking LOVE THAT GIF!!

• enter image description here

DAMMIT. EVIE, MAX, AND CASSIE WERE EXCUSABLE. BUT NOT BATMAN. I HAVE FAILED.

• Wish this actually happened in episode 5. But as always great work sheisme!

• Beautiful as always, Sheisme! So much envy xD

• I'm sorry to hear about that loss. Things like these happen, and you just gotta roll with it. My dog of 16 years was actually put to sleep today. I wasn't there of course, being at college, but learning about it was still tough. Still, wasn't as painful as it could've, since we all knew her time was coming shortly based on her condition.

Regardless, don't feel like there is any need to rush yourself! Going at a pace you are comfortable with ultimately get priority over the fic itself.

When it rains, it pours ... We just lost one of our fire department members, so this weekend is more or less a bust. We're all attending

• edited January 2016

Thanks much.

It struck home, because this is is a small town and a lot of people grew up with him. I haven't been here that long, but the guy left an impact the time I did meet him. Most notable was his trademark grin.

We were at a call this morning, and one of the guys - of a much, much darker skin tone - was showing off that grin. I almost called him Josh several moments and had to check myself each time. Even when we got back to the station I kept expecting - like I said at our Stress Debriefing last night - Josh to walk in and start cracking jokes like nothing happened.

It hasn't quite hit home with a lot of us yet. The next few days are going to either be a blessing or absolute hell.

Sorry to vent here of all places - but I feel more comfortable to post this kind of thing in this thread than anywhere else. As for the writing ... I dunno. That kind of thing soothes me, just not as well as I would have hoped. Tomorrow I'm going to be home after work very briefly before I head to the station and help out with things before the wake.

I'm sorry to hear about that loss. Things like these happen, and you just gotta roll with it. My dog of 16 years was actually put to sleep

• POOP ASS I WILL PEE ON YOUR SHIRTS

• So. Damn. Good!

• What would you say if it's was 0 Fahrenheit aka -18 celsius?

Ya Fahrenheit. It's not so bad in the sun, but I'm not really wearing winter-appropriate clothes right now.

• edited January 2016

I've done the Intros for Episode 2 & 3. I won't post all again but Ill put a link on tumblr to it and the previous Episode 1.

Episode 2 and 3 Character Intros

Episode 1 Character Intros

But heres Gortys because cute.

• Hearing - Busy Earnin' for the first time since Ep 5 release...my feels...

• edited January 2016

Borderlands has always picked amazing songs to soundtrack their games. Personally Ep5 is my Favourite. The whole game had been leading to that point. Especially with the waiting for episode 5 to come. gifs

Leluch123 posted: »

Hearing - Busy Earnin' for the first time since Ep 5 release...my feels...

• Need a little more Janey.

I've done the Intros for Episode 2 & 3. I won't post all again but Ill put a link on tumblr to it and the previous Episode 1. Episode 2 and 3 Character Intros Episode 1 Character Intros But heres Gortys because cute.

• lol gg poultry

POOP ASS I WILL PEE ON YOUR SHIRTS

• edited January 2016

When I come to do episode 4 & 5 you'll see her :) Keep an eye on my tumblr. Might do it later.

Pipas posted: »

Need a little more Janey.

• But I like her Ep 2 intro better. :-(

When I come to do episode 4 & 5 you'll see her Keep an eye on my tumblr. Might do it later.

• Random Rhysha burst on tumblr!

By solomonstarbuck

By skarkats

I would've posted sheisme's awesome art, but she already posted it. ;)

• edited January 2016

Sorry :( They're all stuff ive done. Ive only ever had the episode 4 intro.

Edit: But I did it for you :D WIll be adding this one to episode 4 & 5

Pipas posted: »

But I like her Ep 2 intro better. :-(

• Nice, moar art.

Random Rhysha burst on tumblr! By solomonstarbuck By skarkats I would've posted sheisme's awesome art, but she already posted it.

• It is done! EPISODE 4 & 5 CHARACTER INTROS

TUMBLR POST HERE

Tales from the Borderlands' Intros. Ep1 - 5

• Thankyou all, I love doing fan art, but hearing all of your kind words always makes it that much better ^-^

• Another awesome work! You're great!

• Retrograde and Silver Lining are the only songs that hit me in the feels whenever I (rarely) hear them.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hearing - Busy Earnin' for the first time since Ep 5 release...my feels...

• Talking about songs I made a playlist on Borderlands songs :) Playlist here

• Nice. :)

Talking about songs I made a playlist on Borderlands songs Playlist here

• edited January 2016

I've had a weakness for Rhysa since the first episode but occasionally I was having moments of doubt if I like Rhys better with mys- ahem, Fiona, but after the last one, it's settled forever and ever. I'm a Rhysha trash!

• Rhysa? o_0

Anyway,welcome and stuff,hope you enjoy it here.

LeiaOrgana posted: »

I've had a weakness for Rhysa since the first episode but occasionally I was having moments of doubt if I like Rhys better with mys- ahem, Fiona, but after the last one, it's settled forever and ever. I'm a Rhysha trash!

• Same.

The minute "Retrograde" started playing in ep. 5, I started weeping. I'd been fighting tears back for most of the episode as it was, because that episode is pretty brutal... but that music behind Rhys's "it's just you and me know, Buddy," to Loaderbot, and Loaderbot's piercing stare, where you knew EXACTLY what LB was about to do... that completely undid me. And Silver Lining just fits the tone of the series so perfectly.

I'd never heard any of the songs used in the intros before, but I have loved all of them enough to purchase them after playing each episode.

Retrograde and Silver Lining are the only songs that hit me in the feels whenever I (rarely) hear them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.