Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Why thank you Leia. We all have that same weakness.

Welcome to trashland.

LeiaOrgana posted: »

I've had a weakness for Rhysa since the first episode but occasionally I was having moments of doubt if I like Rhys better with mys- ahem, Fiona, but after the last one, it's settled forever and ever. I'm a Rhysha trash!

• Whoops! Sorry about the typo, thanks for letting me know. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Rhysa? o_0 Anyway,welcome and stuff,hope you enjoy it here.

• Thanks for the welcome, and sharing the weakness, I guess. :p It's good to have a place to divulge all my miserable shipping feels.

Why thank you Leia. We all have that same weakness. Welcome to trashland.

• There's plenty to see, we even had Erin Yvette stop by to play video games with us!

Thanks for the welcome, and sharing the weakness, I guess. It's good to have a place to divulge all my miserable shipping feels.

• You've got to be kidding! Oh dear, I regret keep putting signing up off since 1st season of TWD so bad right now...

There's plenty to see, we even had Erin Yvette stop by to play video games with us!

• Not kidding! She's trash just as much as the rest as us!

You've got to be kidding! Oh dear, I regret keep putting signing up off since 1st season of TWD so bad right now...

• (!)Leia will remember this when fangirling hard over Erin.
    But, seriously. My admiration for her doubled instantly! Which one(s) did she play?

Not kidding! She's trash just as much as the rest as us!

• Team Fortress 2, we had a huge event and everything!

She's been busy ever since (recording stuff for later episodes ;), making that Rhysha come to life in the game) but it was still probably the highlight of this thread. That and "the moment" from Episode 3.

(!)Leia will remember this when fangirling hard over Erin. But, seriously. My admiration for her doubled instantly! Which one(s) did she play?

• I could go only a few pages back, was saving the rest for later but damn! That's so amazing! I do remember wasting my sanity away in this thread after Episode 3, randomly going through pages but I must've missed that treasure back then as well. (also, hopefully recording for Snow, too. She is the center of all my Telltale ships right now.)

I also still can't believe Rhysha is a thing now (unless Sasha refuses (please don't?!??!) to make it official instead of just some casual flirting here and there. Although her previously being in a relationship with August assures me that she isn't against being involved in a romantic relationship unlike Fiona. Not that she's against, but she doesn't seem very interested either. I'm just so used to pairing being hinted and baited for the writers to feed on gallons of heartbroken people's tears and I was sure Rhysha would share that fate, but bam! That's like the sweetest thing since seeing Han and Leia grow old together.

Team Fortress 2, we had a huge event and everything! She's been busy ever since (recording stuff for later episodes , making that Rhysha

• God, if Rhysha was baited the whole time, my shipper heart would sink deeper into my ribs. That would be awful.

Luckily, I have a good feeling about Rhysha. :'D

I could go only a few pages back, was saving the rest for later but damn! That's so amazing! I do remember wasting my sanity away in this th

• I'd feel legitimately lost if it was just baited... but, no. It definitely is canon, it's gonna happen!

God, if Rhysha was baited the whole time, my shipper heart would sink deeper into my ribs. That would be awful. Luckily, I have a good feeling about Rhysha. :'D

• Today has been an abysmally long day.
    I plan on doing some writing tomorrow.

• Ohh, thank. :)

Sorry They're all stuff ive done. Ive only ever had the episode 4 intro. Edit: But I did it for you WIll be adding this one to episode 4 & 5

• edited January 2016

Well Rhysa consists of first syllables of each name, I suppose there are more ways to create a ship name. :D

Rhysa? o_0 Anyway,welcome and stuff,hope you enjoy it here.

• Yay! Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Leia! Hope you'll like it here. :)

I've had a weakness for Rhysa since the first episode but occasionally I was having moments of doubt if I like Rhys better with mys- ahem, Fiona, but after the last one, it's settled forever and ever. I'm a Rhysha trash!

• Indeed. Telltale wouldn't do that, right? Right?

God, if Rhysha was baited the whole time, my shipper heart would sink deeper into my ribs. That would be awful. Luckily, I have a good feeling about Rhysha. :'D

• My deepest condolences.

When it rains, it pours ... We just lost one of our fire department members, so this weekend is more or less a bust. We're all attending

• Same here, damn this episode was a blast, LB death, Sasha dying almost 3 times( TTG why are you so brutal to your loyal followers!?) Rhys ripping himself apart....yeah.

mcemily posted: »

Same. The minute "Retrograde" started playing in ep. 5, I started weeping. I'd been fighting tears back for most of the episode as it was

• Look at this madness..

I need an explanation,NOW!!

• Borderlands Loot system in a nutshell

Beginning of the game ?- Take all possible legendary items

Midgame ? - Few legendary items for you

Lategame ? - No legendary items for you

Look at this madness.. I need an explanation,NOW!!

• rhys and sasha possibly the greatest shipping of all time

• Makes you wonder where the hell rhys got replacements for his cybernetics.

Leluch123 posted: »

Same here, damn this episode was a blast, LB death, Sasha dying almost 3 times( TTG why are you so brutal to your loyal followers!?) Rhys ripping himself apart....yeah.

• Yes! That was my initial name for them before I came across this thread, it kinda stuck with me. :D

Pipas posted: »

Well Rhysa consists of first syllables of each name, I suppose there are more ways to create a ship name.

• Thank you! I love it already! :)

Pipas posted: »

Yay! Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Leia! Hope you'll like it here.

• After all the teasing and disappoinment I endured with many other games and shows and whatever, a part of me is still very VERY uncomfortable that things are super peachy with Rhysha. I'm not letting my guard down, this little shipper trash heart of mine can't handle a sudden and unexpected heartbreak.

I could go only a few pages back, was saving the rest for later but damn! That's so amazing! I do remember wasting my sanity away in this th

• Hmm. You might just be right.

Thanks!

jackman117 posted: »

rhys and sasha possibly the greatest shipping of all time

• Hope everything is well! Good times will follow eventually!

Today has been an abysmally long day. I plan on doing some writing tomorrow.

• I have a level 4 legendary grenade in the pre sequel and legendary level 7 sniper in Borderlands 2 :P

• Who knows. Hell, I once got the Unkempt Harold when I was like Level 5.

• Going better, steadily.

Working up inspiration. Everything is becoming clearer the more I type. xD This might not actually be up until later on in the week.

Hope everything is well! Good times will follow eventually!

• enter image description here

• As many times as I've played BL2 (Normal, TVHM, UVHM, The OP's) I almost always get the Lobbed BP. Just one of the least rare legendaries.

• You. I like you.

• edited January 2016

Modern setting, it's snowing

-Rhys and Sasha are building snowmen of each other-

Rhys: Um, done?

-Rhys' snowman of Sasha is literally just a tall pile of snow with sticks on top of the head-

Sasha: Are those sticks supposed to be my hair?

Rhys: Looks just like your hair, right?

Sasha: Right, while you were piling up snow I was actually sculpting it!

-Sasha's snowman is better made, using intricate detail such as different colored rocks for Rhys' eyes-

Rhys: It's goddamn gorgeous...

Sasha: I know babe.

Rhys: It's... kind of short though, isn't it?

-At the mention of it's height Sasha stops smiling, and soon her cheeks are slowly stained red-

Sasha: W-well...

Rhys: Ohhhh, you aren't tall enough t-

Sasha: DON'T say it.

-Rhys chuckles and wraps his arms around to embrace a fuming Sasha-

Rhys: I won't.

• edited January 2016

When someone new joins Rhysha: Always great seeing new people here!! You're gunna love it!

enter image description here

Also I've done more Intros. Cheers guys :) Borderlands 1 & 2 / Borderlands 2 Bosses I like making these lil gifs XD

• One time I got a level 1 hornet from Knuckle Dragger lol

• Pffft. Just listen to Short Change Hero and that really brings the goosebumps

enter link description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Hearing - Busy Earnin' for the first time since Ep 5 release...my feels...

• Hornet + Maya = Chaos

Duck_Hunt posted: »

One time I got a level 1 hornet from Knuckle Dragger lol

• Wanna see something even crazier?

In the same location,from the same boss >_<

• enter image description here

Wanna see something even crazier? In the same location,from the same boss >_<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.