Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited January 2016

Jump to 54:05, they are alive (In this guy's playtrough, Lukas went with Jesse and his friends.).

NorthStars posted: »

Lukas never went after his friends or even saw them, in my gameplay his friends are dead, so he is definatly going to be some part of the order because there needs to be 5 that or he will be like a "side" hero

• shit it would of been better if they DIED

MimoDX2 posted: »

Jump to 54:05, they are alive (In this guy's playtrough, Lukas went with Jesse and his friends.).

• I cant wait for the ep 5 :) and for a lot of games :)

• Don't Talk shit about the ocelots

shit it would of been better if they DIED

• Well then you're missing out on some of the good parts; Petra is my favorite though xD

L-dog posted: »

And Yeah I Onlyplay ep's with Lukas in them If He Isn't I don't Play it yah

• Im just saying but, February 17th is in 30 days soooo...

F17

• February 17th is a Wednesday, so nope!

Poogers555 posted: »

Im just saying but, February 17th is in 30 days soooo... F17

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I believe Poogers was making a reference to an old TFTBL community joke. ;)

February 17th is a Wednesday, so nope!

• He acknowledges it.

F17

It's happening!

stirpicus posted: »

I believe Poogers was making a reference to an old TFTBL community joke.

• F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Wolf Among Us Season 2 is going to be announced, Michonne will come out, Minecraft episode 5 will come out, first Batman details...MAN, I just can't wait!

He acknowledges it. F17 It's happening!

• F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Tales From the Borderlands Season 2 is going to be announced, Michonne will come out, Minecraft episode 5 will come out, first Batman details...MAN, I just can't wait!

FTFY

F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Wolf Among Us Season 2 is going to be announced, Michonne will come out, Minecraft episode 5 will come out, first Batman details...MAN, I just can't wait!

• edited January 2016

Wow dude, if anything you messed it up just as equally.

F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Wolf Among Us Season 2, and Tales from the Borderlands season 2 are going to be announced, Michonne will come out, Minecraft episode 5 will come out, first Batman details...MAN, I just can't wait!

There we go!

WOW! February 17th is going to be freakin' awesome!

F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Tales From the Borderlands Season 2 is going to be announced, Michonne will come out, Minecraft episode 5 will come out, first Batman details...MAN, I just can't wait! FTFY

• edited January 2016

I LOVE the Ocelots, THEY r MA FRIENDS!!! Even Aiden. <3

shit it would of been better if they DIED

• They still got rekt

I LOVE the Ocelots, THEY r MA FRIENDS!!! Even Aiden.

• Ikr. Life is unfair to cinnamon rolls. :P

L-dog posted: »

LUKAS HAS TO BE IN IT OR I WILL NOT PLAY IT OSJIOPajixodasjixjksnbjioxlmksnkjocxmnadslcmknsokl;snijok

• Nope

They still got rekt

• edited January 2016

Dont hate the facts they admitted they lost they may return in ep 5 so that Jesse can accept them as friends or just turn them down

Nope

• I wouldn't turn them down if that's the case. :3

Dont hate the facts they admitted they lost they may return in ep 5 so that Jesse can accept them as friends or just turn them down

• I will accept a apology.

I wouldn't turn them down if that's the case.

• Don't forget the unveiling of the super show and surprise reveal of GOT S2.

Wow dude, if anything you messed it up just as equally. F17 is such a great day. I can't wait for February 17th this year. Wolf Among Us

• edited January 2016

What I mean is Wii is kinda an old console to still be in sale but whatever

And Story Mode is in fact a game made for a younger demographic. With comments like these I question if you are even over the age of 13.

• edited January 2016

The Wii U is a completely different system than the Wii. That still doesn't exclude the "It's for kids" sentence you added. which is just a rude biased statement. That's like me saying the 360 is for big manly dude bros who just like to play shooters or whatever the hell.

AronDracula posted: »

What I mean is Wii is kinda an old console to still be in sale but whatever

• Wait, hold on, I completely never heard of Wii U, didn't pay attention.

The Wii U is a completely different system than the Wii. That still doesn't exclude the "It's for kids" sentence you added. which is just a

• Wow! How could I forget! F17 really has no limits!

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't forget the unveiling of the super show and surprise reveal of GOT S2.

• hey guys i recieved an update on my ps4 and my episode 5 slide is changed :)
    look on yours to see :)

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2016

I also doubt that it's coming out next week, but I wouldn't completely rule out it not coming out on the 26th (although it seems unlikely).

The ratings boards aren't always diligent about releasing their ratings for games as they make them. They've been really consistent with Telltale's games recently, but they've been known to release ratings only days before a release or on the day of the game's release (especially in the days when Telltale was less popular).

Ratings are a good way to judge that a game is nearing completion, but they're not always an accurate measure for judging when a game is going to come out.

Yeah, I agree. Hmm, at this point, it seems we might get the episode in February sometime around Michonne's premiere as well. The Episode isn't rated, so it's obviously not coming tomorrow or next week.

• I can accept a screenshot, can you take it?

hey guys i recieved an update on my ps4 and my episode 5 slide is changed look on yours to see

• RIP

im dead

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another fairly consistent thing is updates to the Steam database, i have been using it to track some progress since the release of The Walking Dead season 2 episode 1 and files will always get uploaded and change up until the release date.

At the time of posting this there have been no updates for 28 days and the first sign of anything starting to happen is when episode 5 gets added to the depots page, changes to the database don't mean a imminent releases but they do indicate that something is happening.

Jennifer posted: »

I also doubt that it's coming out next week, but I wouldn't completely rule out it not coming out on the 26th (although it seems unlikely).

• i can take it on my ps4 but how to send it on forum?

I can accept a screenshot, can you take it?

• Can you put it on your computer? If you can, then upload it on imgur (from your computer), and when replying on the forums, click on "Image", and insert the URL the image is uploaded (it must be Direct link).

i can take it on my ps4 but how to send it on forum?

• and it looks like?

Can you put it on your computer? If you can, then upload it on imgur (from your computer), and when replying on the forums, click on "Image", and insert the URL the image is uploaded (it must be Direct link).

• I'm on Xbox, and it's the same. Didn't get any update.

and it looks like?

• jessie and ivor are standing on piece of land in game

I'm on Xbox, and it's the same. Didn't get any update.

• edited January 2016

wtf does that mean, Im xbox 360 and xbox one, no update, do you think you can put a screenshot

jessie and ivor are standing on piece of land in game

• How to get episode 5?

hey guys i recieved an update on my ps4 and my episode 5 slide is changed look on yours to see

• It's not out yet. He was implying Telltale had changed the episode slide even though the episode itself is not out yet.

talt5 posted: »

How to get episode 5?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.