Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited January 2016

Apparently he stopped playing Tales and GoT because his wife didn't want to be in letsplays anymore. As for Minecraft: Story Mode, no idea why he stopped that.

AronDracula posted: »

For some reason, he stopped playing Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands after playing their second episodes. Even after playing M

• Seriously? Can't he just play without his wife? That's very ridiculous

lupinb0y posted: »

Apparently he stopped playing Tales and GoT because his wife didn't want to be in letsplays anymore. As for Minecraft: Story Mode, no idea why he stopped that.

• January 19th or 12th is the release to episode 5

JD1234550 posted: »

WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE FRIGGIN EPISODE 5. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

• This is about the time when we get minor news for an episode correct? So......Where is it? (Come to think it, the blog hasn't updated in a while)

• Not quite, it's a little longer and we also have to keep in mind Telltale had a holiday break. I'd predict news around mid/late January or early February.

Smellmeh posted: »

This is about the time when we get minor news for an episode correct? So......Where is it? (Come to think it, the blog hasn't updated in a while)

• I'm expecting news for the next week, sure Telltale has holiday breaks but, anything is possible right?

This is about the time when we get minor news for an episode correct? So......Where is it? (Come to think it, the blog hasn't updated in a while)

• I agree, anything is possible.

MimoDX2 posted: »

I'm expecting news for the next week, sure Telltale has holiday breaks but, anything is possible right?

• true dat true dat

I agree, anything is possible.

• I do hope Ep.1 - Ep.4 are just prelude of the Order of the Stone while Ep.5 is where the true game begins (which can last me 6 hours of game play). New Order of the Stone is announced in Ep4. and thus Ep.5 should be about how Jesse and his team gathering all weapons and items from the old team such as Ivor and Soren, but then Ivor somehow mistakenly released the Ender Dragon. Jesse's team then fulfilled the Ender Dragon fighting legend/story that Gabriel described, which also fulfilled Ivor's dream of watching Order of the Stone to fought off Ender Dragon for real.

lucariolu5 posted: »

Notice that at the end the narrator says: "...there are many more worlds than just this one. " Like how there are countless minecraft worlds created by different players. What do you think that could mean for the story?

• I would bet Ep.5 to be released on 1/25 instead.

dojo32161 posted: »

If Telltale hasn't said anything then it's not true.

• Not really. Gaming will satisfy your daily needs; but wife will satisfy your nightly needs. Believe me, night satisfaction is better than day satisfaction.

AronDracula posted: »

Seriously? Can't he just play without his wife? That's very ridiculous

• Buy some new wallpaper, remove your old wallpaper, then glue the new wallpaper onto your wall.

How do you change your wallpaper

• Wait since people are talking about the ender dragon here I think that since Jesse and the Gang destroyed the command block they may not fight the ender dragon soren blinked it out of existence but he did NOT trap it inside the command block ......... I think?

• And the award for best smart ass comment goes to...

xavierx posted: »

Buy some new wallpaper, remove your old wallpaper, then glue the new wallpaper onto your wall.

• edited January 2016

Yes. Its trapped, but because the enderdragon needs the ender crystals to respawn, and the ender crystals was in the farlands, the ender dragon will never spawn

Wait since people are talking about the ender dragon here I think that since Jesse and the Gang destroyed the command block they may not fig

• But in far lands we saw the ender dragon crystals were alive

Yes. Its trapped, but because the enderdragon needs the ender crystals to respawn, and the ender crystals was in the farlands, the ender dragon will never spawn

• A day shy of a month without news. I get the holidays but a month man ._.

• He's not trapped, the command block made it don't exist anymore. A command block doesn't trap things inside theirselves.

• So Episode 5 Is Coming Out On December 9th?
    That's a while to wait >.<

Clickbait websites like to make up fake information so they get ad revenue from people visiting their site. You probably saw that on a clickbait website. Only trust information that comes from Telltale directly.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Nobody said episode 5 was coming December 9th, no release dates have been announced yet.

So Episode 5 Is Coming Out On December 9th? That's a while to wait >.<

• Haven't we dealt with worse before? Remember the four months gap between Episode 1 and Episode 2 from TFTB? :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

A day shy of a month without news. I get the holidays but a month man ._.

• Kids these day, they don't know how good they got it. Back in our day during fandom despute of 2014, a month was a blessing.

Haven't we dealt with worse before? Remember the four months gap between Episode 1 and Episode 2 from TFTB?

• He has an account from September 2014 and a Borderlands avatar, so I'm guessing he knows. ;)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Kids these day, they don't know how good they got it. Back in our day during fandom despute of 2014, a month was a blessing.

• edited January 2016

I...I-I knew that.

[sweats nervously]

He has an account from September 2014 and a Borderlands avatar, so I'm guessing he knows.

• edited January 2016

it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet. Chill.

A day shy of a month without news. I get the holidays but a month man ._.

• No worries, I still care for you. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I...I-I knew that. [sweats nervously]

• Yeah. XD

• feels like a VIP

He has an account from September 2014 and a Borderlands avatar, so I'm guessing he knows.

• A day shy of a month without news

without news

• Still chill.

A day shy of a month without news without news

• Telltale bring back Reuben please

• You can't claim it to be false. That website claimed TFTB to be released on August 18th and BAM.

OzzyUK posted: »

That information is false, no release dates have been confirmed by Telltale at this time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Only information directly from Telltale should be trusted before a random website which is why i consider it false, it's possible that some websites can make a lucky guess as Telltale normally release their episodes on Tuesdays so it narrows down the date but there is no way it will release on the 15th as there are no ratings, teasers or files on the Steam database.

You can't claim it to be false. That website claimed TFTB to be released on August 18th and BAM.

• Oh, no, oh no! I shouldn't have clicked show thread, why the living heck did I even try to accomplish such thing!?

• I never said it would release on the 15th. I'm just saying they might, I'm not saying whether they are right or wrong.

I agree that it would never release on 15th though..

OzzyUK posted: »

Only information directly from Telltale should be trusted before a random website which is why i consider it false, it's possible that some

• Please, can't you just stop posting that comment?? REUBEN IS DIED, AND Telltale are not responsible for virtual pig death!

• No! It's too soon to think about it...

Haven't we dealt with worse before? Remember the four months gap between Episode 1 and Episode 2 from TFTB?

• Yes, Reuben is died

• We would be fighting it in the overworld. The end is underwater remember?

Not likely, but it is still possible as the Command Block is destroyed and there is some chance that the Dragon will reappear again.

• Honesty, i can wait a few mouths for this to come out, ep 4 left me with that tied loose ends feel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.