Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yay! Im very excited to see more! I'm glad you took a bit of a break though, you seemed to have a lot on your plate, so Im glad you took some time away from it. I'm looking forward to it ^-^

Just so you all know, I am working on the next chapter. I still have four more parts to type up, so this one will be very long ... but I need to take a break for right now. Will get back to it later today. Should be up by tonight.

• Maybe you are right. But I just needed a new Rhysha background =P

Literally both of their facial expressions are saying "Is he/she thinking about me?" in their heads. XD Nice work.

• I really like that chapters are very long. I definitely appreciate the effort you put in. :)

Just so you all know, I am working on the next chapter. I still have four more parts to type up, so this one will be very long ... but I need to take a break for right now. Will get back to it later today. Should be up by tonight.

• You know, Iď really love to see the percentage of people who left Yvette in the cell. Kinda shame they didn't include it in the stats.

As of 23/01/16

• Yiss, the new main menu theme is so epic! :D

Does anyone just stay in the game menu because the soundtrack is so awesome? I do that alot with TFTB & Fallout. enter link description here

• Helloooo fellow Rhyshans! As some of you may know, a looooong time ago I started a game of sims featuring Rhysha, which I haven't updated in a very long time. (Much like anything I do, lol).

Given what the weather has been like for me, I decided there was no better time than now to update. So without further ado, I offer you some Rhysha goodies.

Rhysha Sims: A Day Out

enter image description here

Canonball!

Aaaaand that's all folks! Apologies about the size of the pictures and the post itself, and as always, I hope you enjoyed!

• Awesome mate :) 'Backflip for styleeeeeee'

• I love how in the second photo Rhys is like "oh shit, better not get her mad" staring down at the water with a forced smile.

• Oh ... my god ...

Weighing in at 17k words, I bring you Chapter 13

• So many questions, so few answers. Great chapter as always.

Oh ... my god ... Weighing in at 17k words, I bring you Chapter 13

• Still amazing as always. Can't wait to see how chapter 14 goes.

Tho there's no need to rush it. I bet you'll want to take a break after this one. XD

Oh ... my god ... Weighing in at 17k words, I bring you Chapter 13

• I tried Rhysha in MS paint and this is what i made of it

• enter image description here

This showed up on a confessions thing.

• gimme the link i wan to fuckin roast them

dojo32161 posted: »

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2016

Well it's a confession so it's anonymous.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

gimme the link i wan to fuckin roast them

• Why roast them? Their right.

• dammit

Well it's a confession so it's anonymous.

• Of course we're focused on a story! Shipping is just the funniest part of it/1

I tried Rhysha in MS paint and this is what i made of it

• He's kinda right, actually.

• Well I can't speak for everyone, but I adore the story for tftbl. In fact the reason I care so much about my ship is because of how much I love the story. The way every one of the characters developed through all the situations they were thrown into was what made the game so special to me. The story was obviously what brought all of them together, and if it had been lacking in any way I don't think I would have fallen in love with these characters as much as I did. Its hilarious, exciting, and emotional, and I won't forget the adventure in a long time. But thats just my take on it.

• Just blew my mind.

Linnet posted: »

It was mentioned upthread Sasha's ep5 pants seem Rhys inspired. With them posed like this, I just noticed her arm band, and his tattoo...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited January 2016

Rich find ;)

source

source

source

• I wish I had a gif with Rhys screaming HE DID THE THING when Zero used Decepti0n when he fought Traveler

I tried a thing XD

• We're good Carley but as the rest said the events are rahter random.

Hey guys, damn it's been a while. How's everyone been? I was just curious to know if the Rhysha events were still going? Because I've jus

• Oh yeah this is a game that has a special place in my heart. I won't forget it for a loong time and will be playing it again in a few months. For like the 44th time.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I adore the story for tftbl. In fact the reason I care so much about my ship is because of how much I l

• There's no need to roast them, their actually right.

I don't think they mean by people only care because of the romantic subplot between Rhys and Sasha, I think what they are talking about is constant posts of "WAAAHH I DON'T WANT RHYZ AND SHOE TO BE TOGETHER!!11!! WAHH Y CAN'T RHACK BE CANNON!!!11!! WAH Y WON'T SHOE JUST GET BACK W/ SEPTEMBER!!!11!!!"

• Exactly. It's almost as if this confession was probably the most subtle way someone tried to tell the fandom to focus on other things aside from Rhys and Jack.

lottii-lu posted: »

There's no need to roast them, their actually right. I don't think they mean by people only care because of the romantic subplot between

• So I should be finishing up that next chapter of the Halo Project in the next few days or so. Let me just tell you guys now it turned out approximately 74% more shippy than originally planned, so yay! Also prepare for a certain borderlands-obligated cameo. And musical intros.

• Hey so,

I normally don't reply to your posts on here, I think? I know I left review. I intended to go and leave one for every chapter but, uh ... yeah, that didn't happen.

Just want to say I'm intrigued by the pot and can't wait to see where things lead. Also, shippy things are fantastic.

LoseMyHome posted: »

So I should be finishing up that next chapter of the Halo Project in the next few days or so. Let me just tell you guys now it turned out ap

• Before I say anything, I just want to clarify, I'm a Rhyiona shipper, not Rhysa, but I do think the Rhysa ship is adorable.

Anyway, to the point; I'm an aspiring writer, and I like writing one shots. And I wish to offer my writing services to you guys as well as Rhyiona ship.

So, if you guys have any prompts for me to write, feel free to throw them at me. :)

• edited January 2016

Maybe anything post-tales, where Sasha is realizing how much she misses Rhys after he and Fiona had disappeared into the vault.

EDIT: Actually, this same scene would work after the Helios crash and Rhys went missing and built Atlas up.

Before I say anything, I just want to clarify, I'm a Rhyiona shipper, not Rhysa, but I do think the Rhysa ship is adorable. Anyway, to th

• Quick question. Is the map getting updated? :)
    No rush though, just curious

• i hope this doesn't become a thing

• I'm concerned as to what I'm looking at rn

i hope this doesn't become a thing

• After I'm done with exams, I'll get right to it. I promise.

Quick question. Is the map getting updated? No rush though, just curious

i hope this doesn't become a thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.