Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• That fabulousness

Pipas posted: »

I don't know what context is behind the pictures, but it's hilarious. Source

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited January 2016

Why is that so true?

• That bottom picture of Rhys reminds me of the plant zombies in The Last of Us. :P

Fantastic work!

Some goodies By rambayu By gewska

• I know the last chapter was long as hell, but I'm already plotting for the next chapter. Hopefully it will be up this weekend.

At the very least, I hope its an entertaining read for those of you who are following it. I know it doesn't centralize on Rhysha.

• Don't worry if it doesn't centralize Rhysha. If it's a good read (which it has been so far) then it's worth the time!

I know the last chapter was long as hell, but I'm already plotting for the next chapter. Hopefully it will be up this weekend. At the ver

• Found this one. Dunno if it's already been posted.

http://ridderen.tumblr.com/image/132042609295

• That's an...interesting title for that piece.

Found this one. Dunno if it's already been posted. http://ridderen.tumblr.com/image/132042609295

• ABOUT THE LOTR VIDEO :

Irunts can't do it it seems so....i'll be the one to do it.

It will be 30 minutes long for the first one so if you want to watch it you need to be a fan of Lotr AND Rhysha at the same time or you won't understand a thing.

Btw i need 3 or 4 people to be tiny hobbits. Who is volunteer?

• I love LOTR & Rhysha. So I volunteer as tribute :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

ABOUT THE LOTR VIDEO : Irunts can't do it it seems so....i'll be the one to do it. It will be 30 minutes long for the first one so if

• shrugs

To be honest, I thought that was the name of the artist. But I'm in it for the art, not the title. xD

That's an...interesting title for that piece.

• Yeah me too ;)

ABOUT THE LOTR VIDEO : Irunts can't do it it seems so....i'll be the one to do it. It will be 30 minutes long for the first one so if

• Coming from an experienced tumblr navigator, I can confirm that it is indeed the artist's name.

shrugs To be honest, I thought that was the name of the artist. But I'm in it for the art, not the title. xD

• Merry & Pippin. XD lol

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah me too

• Rambayu updated her piece!

enter image description here

By rambayu

• edited January 2016

I found some too (sorry if they've been posted, hard to keep track sometimes)

By solomonsolstarbuck

ByThefxgirl

Rambayu updated her piece! By rambayu

• Which Lord of the Ring movie is it?

Cause I kind of want to be Gollum.

• Yep, been posted.

I found some too (sorry if they've been posted, hard to keep track sometimes) By solomonsolstarbuck ByThefxgirl

• edited January 2016

[removed]

• Now now Zappy, although we Rhyionas have Jack, Rhysha has all of youtube (aside from Jack and Kristi ofc) besides majorty of the comments which was about shipping was "OMG I SHIP RACK SO HARD!!!!111!!"

No I'm serious, it's created more Rhack shippers, we're all doomed.

• Those majority are from Tumblr,ignore them.

Looks like we got da real MVP here.

lottii-lu posted: »

Now now Zappy, although we Rhyionas have Jack, Rhysha has all of youtube (aside from Jack and Kristi ofc) besides majorty of the comments wh

• But how can I ignore them when their going in my ship tag, tagging their hate. I can sense the ship hate already ;-;

ZapThroat posted: »

Those majority are from Tumblr,ignore them. Looks like we got da real MVP here.

• So ...

Hearing this song has made me wish somebody would write a fic where Jack would have won at the end of Tales, taken control, and the struggle to get him out.

enter link description here

• Guys please stop spamming our thread...

lottii-lu posted: »

But how can I ignore them when their going in my ship tag, tagging their hate. I can sense the ship hate already ;-;

• Sorry, I didn't mean to. I was trying to prove to Zappy here that Rhysha had a lot of youtubers who went with that route.

Guys please stop spamming our thread...

• Hurrrrrrr ... :3

I keep fretting about peeps losing interest before I get to the good parts. Some definite good parts coming up though.

I'm still kind of waking up, so I won't start typing for a bit longer, but I more or less have this chapter figured out already. These next few ones will be sectioned up, like episodes. So they'll be smaller but more action-packed. A tasty treat.

Some things to look forward to:

• The answering of several questions (and formation of more).
    • Vault Hunters get a moment to shine. (They've been fairly inactive).
    • Battle segments.

When I upload this chapter, I'm also going to put a note at the top ... I intend to finally move it to the crossover section on Fanfiction.net. (Put it in the Borderlands section so Borderlands peoples could see it.) I've also applied to Archive of Our Own and will hopefully be posting it there too.

Don't worry if it doesn't centralize Rhysha. If it's a good read (which it has been so far) then it's worth the time!

• It's the first movie for now.

Gollum is already taken though but you're supposed to be one of the 9 main characters you know.

Which Lord of the Ring movie is it? Cause I kind of want to be Gollum.

• Boromir, son of Gondor is all chill for me. Gollum would have been my second choice lol.

It's the first movie for now. Gollum is already taken though but you're supposed to be one of the 9 main characters you know.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited January 2016

You'll be my Merry and I'll be your Pippin....that came out wrong...

Merry & Pippin. XD lol

• enter image description here

You'll be my Merry and I'll be your Pippin....that came out wrong...

• I know, I was actually surprised he stuck to his guns and didn't jump ship. Oh well, let the Rhyiona's have this, they deserve the win, we have pretty much everyone else.

• Guys can you give me a list of people who want to be tiny hobbits? (not Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin, i'm talking about childrens here)

I need 5 or 6 people !

• Well just played Mass Effect 3 for the first time... why have I never picked this up before!?

• responds to her own post, woot!

I'm one part away from finishing this chapter, but it's going to be a longer one. I want so badly to put up a teaser.

Hurrrrrrr ... I keep fretting about peeps losing interest before I get to the good parts. Some definite good parts coming up though.

• Eh, shows what I know.

Coming from an experienced tumblr navigator, I can confirm that it is indeed the artist's name.

• Have you read this one?

Not A Maniac

So ... Hearing this song has made me wish somebody would write a fic where Jack would have won at the end of Tales, taken control, and the struggle to get him out. enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.