Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Thanks! I know it's a lot of pages to read lol, but there's sooooooo much good stuff to look at.

Maybe one day when you have time. It's quite the adventure.

Laianely posted: »

I honestly wanted to read all the pages, but it's not so easy) You guys are great!) I just want to say "Hi" to this nice thread) It's good to know, that TeamRhysha is so big!

• was posted but every time it pops up is still awesome

• I'm glad you like it! There is whole lot of history there so when you feel the need and read it! This thread is a real Vault of awesomeness ;)

I honestly wanted to read all the pages, but it's not so easy) You guys are great!) I just want to say "Hi" to this nice thread) It's good to know, that TeamRhysha is so big!

• edited February 2016

I have already read 51 pages, and I think it's like a small Paradise for all Rhysha fans)

I think Rhysha is very cute and very inspiring <3 Can't stop thinking about them.

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm glad you like it! There is whole lot of history there so when you feel the need and read it! This thread is a real Vault of awesomeness

• If I correctly understand this text then that's great) The ending of this chapter is so cute <3
    And I really like this phrase in English. "She's everything I'm not" - it sounds more... maybe... memorable for me.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I've been secretively cooking this up in the shadows, and I present to you Everything I'm Not (I plan on adding more chapters in the future)

• edited February 2016

By the way, have you tried the multiplayer?

Enigma12 posted: »

Yeah! I finished it and that ending though lol. it was one of the best games I have ever played. and I feel ashamed that I haven't played the rest of them lol.

• Still one of my favourite Sasha art.

PS: If you're gonna post a picture of someone else's art, don't forget about the source!

Source of the picture

• Ayy, welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well, Laianely!

I hope you'll be satisfied with all the Rhysha goodies that were posted in the thread. :)

• Soo, should I put it under the series? :P

I've been secretively cooking this up in the shadows, and I present to you Everything I'm Not (I plan on adding more chapters in the future)

• enter image description here

Took me forever to find this after I saw it By hyperiondorks

• Correct.

Pipas posted: »

Soo, should I put it under the series? :P

• Yep, it's only polite to source the artist.

Pipas posted: »

Still one of my favourite Sasha art. PS: If you're gonna post a picture of someone else's art, don't forget about the source! Source of the picture

• So I made this

enter image description here

I decided to use Rhack as the example because I know we have some Rhyshans that ship Rhyiona here

• I'll go with number 1, hue..hue..hue...

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So I made this I decided to use Rhack as the example because I know we have some Rhyshans that ship Rhyiona here

• Number 1, duh.

So I made this I decided to use Rhack as the example because I know we have some Rhyshans that ship Rhyiona here

• numbah 1, of course

• Fucking D.W.

• -gnaws on-
    Welcome to the club, chew toy - I mean Laianely.

I have already read 51 pages, and I think it's like a small Paradise for all Rhysha fans) I think Rhysha is very cute and very inspiring Can't stop thinking about them.

• Why not all of the options?

• <3 found this on tumblr,too bad its so small tho

• In the last chapter, Sasha and Fiona are planning to leave within the hour. They split off to make final preparations. Sasha's all tearful, it feels like something pretty heavy's about to go down.

And that whole Rhys requesting Vaughn to make a virus for him ... I really can't wait to see where this goes.

@Pipas You should like, add this material to the OP man

• Yes. I like the writing in this one

In the last chapter, Sasha and Fiona are planning to leave within the hour. They split off to make final preparations. Sasha's all tearful,

• That is if the writer decides to keep it going, he hasn't updated it since December 15th.

In the last chapter, Sasha and Fiona are planning to leave within the hour. They split off to make final preparations. Sasha's all tearful,

• Because no one requested your input :]

Eryka posted: »

Why not all of the options?

• New fanfic called Tales From The Borderlands: Side-Quest , it's about Rhys and Sasha. The author is planning about 8 chapters, and this is chapter 1.

• Number 1, of course, especially if it's Rhack.

• Off topic :- Who else has seen the Fine Bros stuff blowing up everywhere lol, pretty funny actually

• Im definitely on everyones side, and I agree that what they're doing is wrong. But honestly the whole thing kinda stresses me out, cause' I see it everywhere and I hate confrontational stuff like this, it gives me anxiety :/

Off topic :- Who else has seen the Fine Bros stuff blowing up everywhere lol, pretty funny actually

• edited February 2016

I know what you mean, they've since deleted the videos. And tbh they've lost the respect of fans. And taken down react world so that was a complete failure

Im definitely on everyones side, and I agree that what they're doing is wrong. But honestly the whole thing kinda stresses me out, cause' I see it everywhere and I hate confrontational stuff like this, it gives me anxiety

• I have, and it's a lot of fun. They've lost like, what, 200,000 subscribers since last week, maybe more.

Off topic :- Who else has seen the Fine Bros stuff blowing up everywhere lol, pretty funny actually

• edited February 2016

Before the Videos it was about 14m Subs. Now it's 13.7m its down about 298k

I have, and it's a lot of fun. They've lost like, what, 200,000 subscribers since last week, maybe more.

• They took down the videos, lol

• They failed big time

They took down the videos, lol

• Aw man, I loved reading the comments on those videos.

• At least they realized that they made a mistake instead of just going with it and that takes a lot of balls, still, they fucked up and the fans wouldn't look at them in the same way :P

• Looks like they reacted poorly to everyone's bad reaction to their reaction towards the communities initial reactive response when they tried to trademark the term "react."

• Finebros: I'll be seeing you in court.

Looks like they reacted poorly to everyone's bad reaction to their reaction towards the communities initial reactive response when they tried to trademark the term "react."

• I reacted poorly to this.

Finebros: I'll be seeing you in court.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.