Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You're from Russia? wow thought that only this other guy lived there ;)

Laianely posted: »

It... is.. AWESOME!!!!! Thank you!)

• edited February 2016

Yes, I am) We had meteorite, blue snow and three suns XD

It was very sad for me, when I wanted to read fanfics about Rhysha and found only 3 or 4 in our fanfic library. Then I started to fix this situation, and now I see that my fanfics are being read and there is one huge fan of them. I'm glad to know that there are Rhyshans in Russia too but for some reasons it's hard to find them.

Leluch123 posted: »

You're from Russia? wow thought that only this other guy lived there

• Don't forget, CAH event starts in 90 minutes!

I'll probably post the link to the game in the chat and here as well like 5 minutes before the start.

• Why is Mexico out of the map? lol

Pipas posted: »

Update:

• I think it's because we have nobody from Mexico.

That needs to change!

katee9121 posted: »

Why is Mexico out of the map? lol

• Join us HERE, the password is once again flower

• Wonder who won this one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

enter image description here

• This will come in handy...

• Okay, so ...

I will be working on the next chapter tonight. I've been procrastinating like a hardcore pro. xD

• Procrastination. My favorite activity.

Okay, so ... I will be working on the next chapter tonight. I've been procrastinating like a hardcore pro. xD

• edited February 2016

I love the author of those comics

Have a cute comic By asoftertalesftbl

• Same, they are capable of hilarious, angsty, and heart-warming comics.

SzymeG posted: »

• 15 : Happy Homicide

New chapter here!

They will be short for the next few ones. Battle scenes are incredible difficult to write when you switch between perspectives, and I don't want to burn myself out by writing one very long chapter. Plus, it will give me more time to plan future events, or what will happen next.

Enjoy, and be warned of major character death.

For reference:

Blue Hair = Maya
    Golden Gun = Fiona
    Dreadlocks = Sasha
    Half Robot = Rhys
    Ninja = Zer0
    Muscle Man = Brick
    Sniper = Mordecai

• Hey, hey Laianely ...

In Soviet Russia ...

Yes, I am) We had meteorite, blue snow and three suns XD It was very sad for me, when I wanted to read fanfics about Rhysha and found onl

• Do you live in the past?)

Hey, hey Laianely ... In Soviet Russia ...

• Russian Rhyshans

That makes then Rhysshians.

Yes, I am) We had meteorite, blue snow and three suns XD It was very sad for me, when I wanted to read fanfics about Rhysha and found onl

• AXTON WTF

Leluch123 posted: »

Wonder who won this one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yep, just read the latest chapter.

Vaughn's body going cold at the end of the previous chapter had me worried he was past helping.

But... I am now weeping over Maya and the other Vaulties. :(

(I am not familiar with the Fallout games, so I am much more invested in the well-being of the Borderlands/Tales characters.)

Sheepish Grin Ah, well ... ^-^; There is more! I'm going to be typing here very shortly. Just trying to pre-plan everything in my head.

• I am russian as well,cant resist visiting this thread every now and then.Nice pun btw

Russian Rhyshans That makes then Rhysshians.

• Spoiler: Brick, Mordecai, abd Zer0 are still alive, but the same thing happened to them just now that happened to Sasha in chapter 2.

An exposure to the reality of the Fallout world for the Tales characters. "The world is cruel" and death is everywhere. And Maya is now no longer around to stave off Lilith's wrath towards Rhys because of HJ.

Don't worry, the Fallout folks are gonna get it just as bad. I hope you're enjoying everything, though.

mcemily posted: »

Yep, just read the latest chapter. Vaughn's body going cold at the end of the previous chapter had me worried he was past helping. But

• I wish it was an actual in-game line

• Axton won.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

AXTON WTF

• ANOTHER RHYSSIAN.

buttstabber posted: »

I am russian as well,cant resist visiting this thread every now and then.Nice pun btw

• Yeah,I bet half of this thread are rhyssians,some harsh questioning should make them confess

ANOTHER RHYSSIAN.

• edited February 2016

So I was bored and decided to do a little something lol

• o/

I think it's because we have nobody from Mexico. That needs to change!

• I wanna join the Rhysha clan. Can you make a profile pic with Rhysha on it? Make the Rhysha blue, plz <3

• edited February 2016

Hi!
    I'm not alone now!)
    It seemed to me that other guy from the map didn't show up for a long time.

buttstabber posted: »

I am russian as well,cant resist visiting this thread every now and then.Nice pun btw

• Holee molee all of these new people joining!

That's like 3 in the last few days!

• I can handle you killing Maya, I can handle you killing Mordecai, I can even handle you killing Brick, but killing Zer0, that is unforgivable my friend. Anyways, great chapter as always, looking forward to the next one.

15 : Happy Homicide New chapter here! They will be short for the next few ones. Battle scenes are incredible difficult to write when y

• Brick, Mordecai, and Zer0 aren't dead. The same thing happened to them that happened to Sasha in chapter 2. ;P

• Oh, never mind then. But still, Maya.

Brick, Mordecai, and Zer0 aren't dead. The same thing happened to them that happened to Sasha in chapter 2. ;P

• edited February 2016

Sweet! New people :D Loving it

Also I got my girl Maya to OP8, She's damn powerful, got me a Sandhawk, Inflammable the Bee and Florentine for ultimate badassery.
    I have also found alot of pearls recently. Nothing that good though, the good ol' legendaries are the best. The extent of my power

• Try to use Pimpernel and chain reaction together on bunker

Sweet! New people Loving it Also I got my girl Maya to OP8, She's damn powerful, got me a Sandhawk, Inflammable the Bee and Florentine f

• edited February 2016

Haven't done Captains Scarletts DLC yet on UVHM and OP8 yet, was saving it so everything would be high as i rushed OP1-OP8 this week lol - and i've always got chain reaction to at least 4/5. That bunker kill was at op5 or 6 i think

Try to use Pimpernel and chain reaction together on bunker

• Hello guys!
    Mind if I join you? :)

• Why hallo thar.

@Pipas now has like 5 people to add to the map.

Glad to see a new member!

Hello guys! Mind if I join you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.