Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Hello there!

Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well. Hope you'll like it here. :)

And I'm on it, expect it very soon. :P

I wanna join the Rhysha clan. Can you make a profile pic with Rhysha on it? Make the Rhysha blue, plz

• Heyo Talking_Potato, welcome to the Rhysha thread! :D

And we don't mind at all. :P

Hello guys! Mind if I join you?

• Thanks! :) It's my pleasure as well. :з

Why hallo thar. @Pipas now has like 5 people to add to the map. Glad to see a new member!

• edited February 2016

I'm happy to know that :) Thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Heyo Talking_Potato, welcome to the Rhysha thread! And we don't mind at all. :P

• @TheAutisticGamer

enter image description here

And also added @Wolfenus54 to the map.

• Thanks. I just got it. Please, guys, tell me what you think of my profile pic :P

Hello there! Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well. Hope you'll like it here. And I'm on it, expect it very soon. :P

• Quite fitting pic you got.

Thanks. I just got it. Please, guys, tell me what you think of my profile pic :P

• Welcome, Talking_Potato!

Hello guys! Mind if I join you?

• Dark outlines don't really work with dark backgrounds.

@TheAutisticGamer And also added @Wolfenus54 to the map.

• What if :

Vaughn was in love with Sasha but she chooses Rhys instead.

Oh boy

• Yeah, that's what I figured happened to Brick, Mordie and Zer0. Hope they're ok, wherever they ended up... Zer0'd been skewered, so I'm pretty worried about him.

Yes, I am enjoying the story. I'm worried about the fate of the characters, and you've piqued my interest in the Fallout games, so both of those facts say something about the quality of your story and writing.

I just have a rather low threshold for certain types of violence and gore, so some of the action/fight scenes (particularly the last one) are difficult for me to get through.

I also have this unlucky tendency of choosing the character who ends up dying as my favorite character. Almost every time. Of the Vault Hunters present in this story, Maya is (well, WAS) my favorite (she's the character I've played most, so that makes sense). Of the Tales characters, Vaughn's my favorite. I spent the entire time in Tales from the Borderlands utterly terrified that Vaughn was going to die. Every time there was a fight, especially when Vaughn attacked Vallory and got split off from the others in episode three, I was sure it was going to be the end of him. I reckoned episode 4 would start with Rhys, Sasha and Fiona being marched back to Vallory, just in time to see Vaughn die from wounds incurred during his brave-but-foolish fight. I mean... he's the main character's best friend... in movies/games/stories, that is a very dangerous spot to occupy. So, when he seemed to be dying at the end of chapter 14, that just fed right into one of my greatest fears surrounding Tales.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited February 2016
  • What a nice Sushi

Leluch123 posted: »

source

• edited February 2016

Tales from the Borderlands - Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode

LINK SOURCE

• Thanks a lot! :)

IRunts posted: »

Welcome, Talking_Potato!

• You know, I wish this is what the Mystery Vault Hunter was like. I wish it'd give you a random Vault Hunter; and not just ClapTrap. I thought it'd have a RNG process where it randomly selected one for you to have. Man, Gaige looks way into this arcade type of thing. Somehting you'd expect from her.

Also side-note; I'm not sure why I haven't visited this thread since I first followed it months ago. Never got notifications for it.

Tales from the Borderlands - Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode LINK SOURCE

• Thank you <3

Quite fitting pic you got.

• Oh yeah, and if you can add me to the map, I live in North Carolina, USA

Hello there! Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well. Hope you'll like it here. And I'm on it, expect it very soon. :P

• Forums must have changed, or glitched. Happened to me too.

You know, I wish this is what the Mystery Vault Hunter was like. I wish it'd give you a random Vault Hunter; and not just ClapTrap. I though

• Yeah, sometimes it just randomly unfollows a thread.

Forums must have changed, or glitched. Happened to me too.

• edited February 2016

Ah, good ol @Yhrite artwork.

Tales from the Borderlands - Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode LINK SOURCE

• Not Rhysha related, but this is an interesting tweet:

• Was scrolling through the comments of that tweet, saw this awesome picture.

Not Rhysha related, but this is an interesting tweet: https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/697159394920824832

• lmao, thats amazing.

Was scrolling through the comments of that tweet, saw this awesome picture.

• edited February 2016

Totally.

Poogers555 posted: »

lmao, thats amazing.

• enter image description here

600k Guys!

600k Guys!

600k Guys!

• Michonne Mini Series on the 23rd!!!

• Hmmmm...

600 divided by 2 equals 300!

AT LONG LAST, IT (sort of) RETURNS!

600k Guys!

• Eh, still not excited for it. But I'll play it anyway. :P

Michonne Mini Series on the 23rd!!!

600k Guys!

• Oh, almost forgot about the Saturday's event! Yeah, it would be pretty bad if I forgot about it a week after announcing that they're back. Hahaha... Ha... Ha.

Ehm.

Since we finally got some news about the Michonne mini series, how about celebrate it by decapitating some random zombies' heads? Or just straight up shooting them, whatever you prefer. Sounds good? Cool.

So get ready for yet another Left 4 Dead 2 event at 9 PM CET/8 PM GMT/3 PM EST/12 AM PST this Saturday.

Countdown

• Good, I recently got L4D2 so I'll be finally able to join you :D

Oh, almost forgot about the Saturday's event! Yeah, it would be pretty bad if I forgot about it a week after announcing that they're back. H

• Denouement, chapter 16, will be delayed until next week. We've had back-to-back training these past few nights, and I'm devoting my weekend to both my mother and my fiancee. I need to preplan for this next chapter, anyways. And it's going to take more than a day for me to spill it all out.

The whole thing with Maya and the other Vault Hunters wasn't a planned affair. It just kind of came into play as I wrote. So now I need to figure a way out of the current situation. xD

• AUGHH!

I wish I still had L4D2. I would totally play with you all.

Oh, almost forgot about the Saturday's event! Yeah, it would be pretty bad if I forgot about it a week after announcing that they're back. H

• Things happen when you improv write...

Can't wait to read it!

Denouement, chapter 16, will be delayed until next week. We've had back-to-back training these past few nights, and I'm devoting my weekend

• Just started visiting this thread after who knows how long it's been without notifications; and this story's actually pretty clever so far that I've read after you've posted this.

15 : Happy Homicide New chapter here! They will be short for the next few ones. Battle scenes are incredible difficult to write when y

• edited February 2016

jack Clap

EDIT: To hell with searching. I spent to much time looking for this one, and too much more time looking for a bigger one. I was so determined...

600k Guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.