Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I have a extra copy in my inventory add me on steam ^^

AUGHH! I wish I still had L4D2. I would totally play with you all.

• Coach is Tyresse. I love that.

Pipas posted: »

Oh, almost forgot about the Saturday's event! Yeah, it would be pretty bad if I forgot about it a week after announcing that they're back. H

• I feel like Yvette is symbolic somehow. Is she the haters that have been laid waste to?

EDIT: To hell with searching. I spent to much time looking for this one, and too much more time looking for a bigger one. I was so determined...

• I'll probably make it

Oh, almost forgot about the Saturday's event! Yeah, it would be pretty bad if I forgot about it a week after announcing that they're back. H

• Valentines Day, Rhys has a plan...

-Sasha is laying by the fire place, with a lit fire behind her-

-Rhys enters carrying a poorly wrapped gift-

Rhys: I, uh, had to wrap it. Sorry for the wait.

Sasha: Aw, you tried. Here, I got this for you.

-Rhys gasps as he opens her gift-

Rhys: A new tie?

Sasha: One that actually looks good and not cringe-worthy.

Rhys: I... actually yeah you're right.

Sasha: Awww, thanks babe. I'll do yours now.

Rhys: Ohhh right, there's a card with it.

-Rhys hands her a card and Sasha reads it-

You like to wear red.

I like to wear blue.

Would you like for there to be purple?

For me and you?

-Sasha opens her gift revealing two purple sweaters, each having a "<3" on it.-

Sasha: Oh my god you nERD.

-Sasha is trying hard to not burst into giggles while Rhys has a sheepish look.-

Rhys: Sooooo...

-Sasha cuts him off with a kiss-

Sasha: I love them.

• That is so cute! :з

Valentines Day, Rhys has a plan... -Sasha is laying by the fire place, with a lit fire behind her- -Rhys enters carrying a poorly wr

• Tfw you don't have L4D2 ;_;

FeelsBadMan

• <3

Valentines Day, Rhys has a plan... -Sasha is laying by the fire place, with a lit fire behind her- -Rhys enters carrying a poorly wr

• Awww my sweeties. At least I can live vicariously through their relationship since I'm single once again on valentines day C:

• I know that feeling enter image description here

Awww my sweeties. At least I can live vicariously through their relationship since I'm single once again on valentines day C:

• Then I welcome you to celebrate Singe's Appreciation Day with me.

Awww my sweeties. At least I can live vicariously through their relationship since I'm single once again on valentines day C:

• enter image description here

That is so cute! :з

• That is so sweet <3

I read it and caught a romantic feeling. I also wrote something nice, although at first Sasha had to suffer (Т_Т)

• Is that L4D2 thing going on?

• Not anymore, everyone left lel.

ZapThroat posted: »

Is that L4D2 thing going on?

• Gonna do some typing tonight. No chapter yet, but starting on it.

And holy crap, every time I go to Ao3, it's filled with Rhack. Where the hell did they all come from?

• Weird, my game suddenly crashed so I had to leave :P

Maybe another time?

Not anymore, everyone left lel.

• Tumblr probs.

Gonna do some typing tonight. No chapter yet, but starting on it. And holy crap, every time I go to Ao3, it's filled with Rhack. Where the hell did they all come from?

• Definitely, there doesn't need to be an official event to meet up and have fun.

Glad we still had a full lobby!

ZapThroat posted: »

Weird, my game suddenly crashed so I had to leave :P Maybe another time?

• And holy crap, every time I go to Ao3, it's filled with Rhack. Where the hell did they all come from?

I know right, glad I wasn't the only one that noticed. Seriously, there is so much Rhys and Handsome Jack there I can't believe it.

Gonna do some typing tonight. No chapter yet, but starting on it. And holy crap, every time I go to Ao3, it's filled with Rhack. Where the hell did they all come from?

Then I welcome you to celebrate Singe's Appreciation Day with me.

• edited February 2016

You can use this as desktop background. XD

enter image description here

• I CAN'T STOP LOVING THIS!!!

• Yeah, same here :с

Toffe posted: »

I know that feeling

• Just to say, i'm still working on that damn video....It's just going very slowly but maybe i will upload a little part soon.

• Hey, folk, how are you doing? :)

• Eh, could be better. College starts tomorrow again, so I'm mentally preparing. Otherwise I'm fine. :D How about you?

Hey, folk, how are you doing?

• Not bad. Yet I have to do a lot of things for tomorrow. I hate exams preparation lol :P

Eh, could be better. College starts tomorrow again, so I'm mentally preparing. Otherwise I'm fine. How about you?

• Heh, don't we all?

Not bad. Yet I have to do a lot of things for tomorrow. I hate exams preparation lol :P

• I'm glad that I have already graduated, but now I have to work (Т_Т)

Not bad. Yet I have to do a lot of things for tomorrow. I hate exams preparation lol :P

• I feel ill at ease just thinking about it.

Laianely posted: »

I'm glad that I have already graduated, but now I have to work (Т_Т)

• edited February 2016

I suppose so. Still, I'm not relieved.

IRunts posted: »

Heh, don't we all?

• Happy Valentine's day everyone! I love you all! And a special shout out to all my single homies, I feel you.

• edited February 2016

I got the nicest compliment on Hot Toddy with Ginger today from a Rhyiona fan, and I was really flattered.

I feel like all the shipping wars are horribly overrated. Seriously, how old is everybody? Eight? It's stupid. Telltale designs their games so that you make the choices you want and live by them. I can see the appeal of most of them, sticking with my own choice of Rhysha.

Rhys/Fiona = Power couple.
    Rhys/Sasha = Home and comfort.

I can't stand Rhack, but to each their own, right?

Rhys/Zer0 and Rhys/Vaughn is ... oddly cute. I can't see the latter happening ever. The former, though, feels more like a shift in role models for Rhys (from HJ to Zer0) and not relationshippy.

I feel unsettled because I couldn't get any writing done this week. xD But I've got so many badass ideas now. I've gotta be careful, though. I don't want the story centralizing on Rhys (as much as I see a pending, gradual evolution for him) or Nora too much. And if all pans out the way I want it, this story is going to be extremely long. I don't want to rush things, because like Fallout, some stuff is gradual.

• Smooch!

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I love you all! And a special shout out to all my single homies, I feel you.

• I miss college. xD
    I miss walking to class in my PJs.

Going to fire calls in my PJs is almost just as rewarding. Though I'm starting to earn the nickname 'Penguin',

Eh, could be better. College starts tomorrow again, so I'm mentally preparing. Otherwise I'm fine. How about you?

• edited February 2016

Think about it in another way

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I love you all! And a special shout out to all my single homies, I feel you.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Just to say, i'm still working on that damn video....It's just going very slowly but maybe i will upload a little part soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.