Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• This suspense is killing me

• The Walking Dead: Michonne has their release date! I'm hoping that they'll give us "Order Up"'s release date soon!

they better

• I guess you gave some massive spoilers then :/ If the video was removed, well, there was a reason why.

guyalf1 posted: »

Not this video... I think i saw on steam's minecraft:story mode's page but then it got removed... But one of the photos i told are in this video.

• Kids waiting on episode 5 not realizing the long wait on this episode was the average wait time for the other Telltale games. Not that it's a bad thing so many people are impatient; I think it's kind of nice that so many people love the story enough to want episode 5 to be here soon. I was fine with the ending in Episode 4 and in my opinion episode 5 is going to be a side story arc and as long as I know I 'completed' the game in a sense with episode 4 I won't be driven crazy waiting.

• Know watchya mean haha, I dont mind the wait at all since there was no real cliff-hanger or anything at the end of EP4 and the wither storm being over. All other finales im usually SUPER psyched to come out, this one? Meh.

Viminas posted: »

Kids waiting on episode 5 not realizing the long wait on this episode was the average wait time for the other Telltale games. Not that it's

• So it wasn't from YouTube? Ok.

guyalf1 posted: »

Not this video... I think i saw on steam's minecraft:story mode's page but then it got removed... But one of the photos i told are in this video.

• If only episode 4 didn't end with the wither storm death, I'd be more hyped.

• They don't know the suspense of waiting 3-4 months for episode 2 of TWD S2, TWAU, and TFBTL.

Kids waiting on episode 5 not realizing the long wait on this episode was the average wait time for the other Telltale games. Not that it's

• You mean GOT instead of TWD S2. Season 2 never had any waiting periods that were terribly long such as the wait for Episode 2 of Wolf/Tales, or Episode 6 of Thrones.

They don't know the suspense of waiting 3-4 months for episode 2 of TWD S2, TWAU, and TFBTL.

• edited February 2016

Actually, Episode 2 was around 3 months. More like, a quarter to three months. I personally remember, on Februrary 2 years back, I almost lost my patience waiting for Episode 2 and thought the season was cancelled.

You mean GOT instead of TWD S2. Season 2 never had any waiting periods that were terribly long such as the wait for Episode 2 of Wolf/Tales, or Episode 6 of Thrones.

• edited February 2016

It's a god damn fake leak. I can make one too, I already did with life is strange, and with life is strange is harder to swap locations, change expressions, model swap, put some destroyed stuff.

MimoDX2 posted: »

But seriously, who got those pictures?

• edited February 2016

No, when episode 4 came out, they had animations and locations done already. They only needed to do the correct scripting on lip sync, and they needed voice lines. And a lotta props.

I consider that as news, actually BIG news, because that means 1. They finished writing the episode (Unless they write and animate at the same time) 2. It may come before march. This made my day.

• ...Exactly. Episode 4 felt like the end of the game to me

• WARNING: telltale games about doing this just to see if how we react or be particular episode especially

• What?

WARNING: telltale games about doing this just to see if how we react or be particular episode especially

• edited February 2016

what no have 2 season??

• edited February 2016

• edited February 2016

Did you see Bigbst4tz2's video with the pictures? Also, the original video with the 4 pictures was removed, why would it be removed if it was fake?

EDIT: The guy with the link of the original video put on the description the wrong link, leading to a page saying "This Video doesn't exist", this happened on all the links on his video, sorry :l

It's a god damn fake leak. I can make one too, I already did with life is strange, and with life is strange is harder to swap locations, change expressions, model swap, put some destroyed stuff.

• Same.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

...Exactly. Episode 4 felt like the end of the game to me

• edited February 2016

Are you implying that if Story Mode wins at kids choice award they'll release episode 5? Cause if you are. That sounds incredibly selfish and greedy and Telltale aren't like that.

• Please learn grammar.

WARNING: telltale games about doing this just to see if how we react or be particular episode especially

• While waiting for Episode 5 lets start a Minecraft Story Mode Song Chain....

"Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy..."

• "Sally dilly-dallies give her credit she tries."

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

While waiting for Episode 5 lets start a Minecraft Story Mode Song Chain.... "Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy..."

• "They might look the same to the untrained eyyeeee..."

"Sally dilly-dallies give her credit she tries."

• "But that's a lie..."

"They might look the same to the untrained eyyeeee..."

• I literally can't wait for Episode 5, i finished the game in Seven hours on Steam, i'm super duper excited!

• "And so I say....."

"But that's a lie..."

• oh my god! 5 star for minecraft and minecraft story mode!

• So, does this game still exist? xD

• Cool Game, I Love It <3!! But I Am Still Waiting For That Episode (5) !It's exciting!!!! But It's Weird It's Not Released Yet Since 5 Weeks ! It's Okay I Can Wait...

• I just cant believe that episode 5 trailers or release dates haven't been announced WOW o_o

• I'll agree it's a bit surprising, but other Telltale series have had longer waits between episaides. I am not Telltale staff - just a volunteer - but I personally bet we might get the episode sometime around the first two weeks of March.

I just cant believe that episode 5 trailers or release dates haven't been announced WOW o_o

• Good thing we're not taking actual bets, or we'd already be pretty far in debt between January and February. D:

I'll agree it's a bit surprising, but other Telltale series have had longer waits between episaides. I am not Telltale staff - just a volunteer - but I personally bet we might get the episode sometime around the first two weeks of March.

• Yeah, no joke! I was really predicting a late January release for a while.

HiroVoid posted: »

Good thing we're not taking actual bets, or we'd already be pretty far in debt between January and February.

• A trailer to be released this week would be VERY wise.

• edited February 2016

they usually do that on tuesday or 1 - 2 week before releasing, we wont know until episode 5 is steps out (i mean, released)

btw... Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy...

NorthStars posted: »

A trailer to be released this week would be VERY wise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.