Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Someone replied to someone without clicking reply. ;)

BRETTWA posted: »

I know that but I have never been that much of a patient person and I'm really excited about it like most people on this thread.

• I hope episode 5 will be great, the other episodes were alright (excluding 4, that one was pretty good).

• It will that's why they are taking so much time

I hope episode 5 will be great, the other episodes were alright (excluding 4, that one was pretty good).

• It better be!

Mc54322 posted: »

It will that's why they are taking so much time

• My favorite's Soren, he lied, i know, but he's creative, and fun =D

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I can't wait either, I check back every day for any new news and to read the comments. Fhfhfjfkcmfmfmfmf. <-- that's my excitement I hope we can hang out with the original order of the stone, I love them!! Gabriel is best member!!!

• Wouldn't give two thoughts speak your opinion im no fascist

You can criticize the game on other parts of the forum, but for this particular thread, we ask discussion be kept to genuine interest. Ho

• But the reactions are what i always enjoy so....

But if you think the Minecraft Story Mode games are bad, then why are you coming here, among people who are genuinely expecting it and will

• Ashley Johnson hasn't been in Critical Role for the past week or two. If she's not there tomorrow I guess they're still recording the voice actors...

• Maybe this are the reasons
    -she was sick
    -petra died (?) :v

AngelicTea posted: »

Ashley Johnson hasn't been in Critical Role for the past week or two. If she's not there tomorrow I guess they're still recording the voice actors...

• where is episode 5? I'm so sad :(

• edited February 2016

Mine in "order" are:
    Gabriel (he is bae, I was going to get mad if he succumbed to the wither sickness but he didn't <3)
    Magnus (he's super cool and adorable)
    Soren (he is awesome and omg when they were building the bridge he made a little entrance XD)
    Ellegaard (not really a fan of her, but I made sure she was remembered)
    Ivor (he redeemed himself a bit when he stood up against the witch)
    "Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy, Sally dilly Dallies give her credit she tries, they might look the same to the untrained eye but that's a lie and so I say, I can't say it, I haven't had luck with humans they can be so unkind, but lend a hand to an Enderman and soon you'll find you have a frienderman, as long as you never look them in the eye you never have to say oh this is proving difficult, what's the end if not a new beginning? sunset recedes sunrise, and so I say with tears in my eyes farewell." " what is it? Ohh... The singing or the dancing? Ehhh It's both isn't it."

Marco-xD posted: »

My favorite's Soren, he lied, i know, but he's creative, and fun =D

• edited February 2016
  • I assume that is a fake image.

ASaltLick posted: »

Guys look what I found! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpUUG5mxkBo

• edited February 2016

Yes, probably.

I assume that is a fake image.

• Gotta get all dem Youtube views man.

I assume that is a fake image.

• Yeah, people do that. It's fake, but it's a cool image huh?

Gotta get all dem Youtube views man.

• People tend to do have talent when making fake images.

Yeah, people do that. It's fake, but it's a cool image huh?

• likely photoshopped

• I think you will find your answer in March.

where is episode 5? I'm so sad

• Telltale at Minecon: We love Reuben and Petra. They're the best!
    Don't do it Telltale! Don't do it!!!

Hana-san posted: »

Maybe this are the reasons -she was sick -petra died (?) :v

• Probably because at the end of episode 3 there was a short clip in the trailer where Petra collapsed in the cave:

()

AngelicTea posted: »

Telltale at Minecon: We love Reuben and Petra. They're the best! Don't do it Telltale! Don't do it!!!

• OMG just come out already so telltale can focus on the other projects

• how do you DIED? in mcsm?

I died

• Does anyone know what does V.O. mean ?

• V.O. means voice over, it means the actors are recording their lines.

GiaFil posted: »

Does anyone know what does V.O. mean ?

• I want this to come out ready

Kellogs posted: »

OMG just come out already so telltale can focus on the other projects

• Telltale has multiple teams, and have massively sized up from their earlier days of Walking Dead: Season 1. That should kind of speak for itself with Michonne Episode 1 coming out this Tuesday. ;)

Kellogs posted: »

OMG just come out already so telltale can focus on the other projects

• Wow, I remember waiting for Episode 2 of TWD Season 2 for almost 3 months. It felt shorter than this though, for some reason.

• It is because this episode is a turn to the game or a sequel to another season of mcsm

Wow, I remember waiting for Episode 2 of TWD Season 2 for almost 3 months. It felt shorter than this though, for some reason.

• If there is a season 2 I would be like ._. XD @_@ :O

Mc54322 posted: »

It is because this episode is a turn to the game or a sequel to another season of mcsm

• It's photoshopped for sure

• Does anyone else think the new order will defeat the endear dragon? Seems kinda likely since the command block has been destroyed.

• It can only happen if Telltale don't completely respect the Minecraft rules and make the dragon egg hatch, since the command block would be the only way to /summon EnderDragon.

Cuwwa posted: »

Does anyone else think the new order will defeat the endear dragon? Seems kinda likely since the command block has been destroyed.

• In the new and updated version of Minecraft you actually can respawn the ender dragon using it's egg.

MimoDX2 posted: »

It can only happen if Telltale don't completely respect the Minecraft rules and make the dragon egg hatch, since the command block would be the only way to /summon EnderDragon.

• Not using the Dragon Egg, using Crafted Ender Cristals or maybe works and normal Ender Cristals

In the new and updated version of Minecraft you actually can respawn the ender dragon using it's egg.

• I heard it comes out next Tuesday but who knows

• No dates have been confirmed. Telltale's Twitter, Blog, and Facebook are all good sources of reliable information. If you hear information beforehand from other sources, it is very likely fake.

I heard it comes out next Tuesday but who knows

• Seems unlikely. Although all other episodes were released somewhere around the 24th. So maybe...

I heard it comes out next Tuesday but who knows

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

Michonne's Premiere Episode comes out on the 23rd, and Telltale has said they don't intend to launch two episodes on the same day. I think Minecraft will be a little further off, which is surprising to me too.

Cuwwa posted: »

Seems unlikely. Although all other episodes were released somewhere around the 24th. So maybe...

• What about March 1st? Be a great way to start A new month.

Michonne's Premiere Episode comes out on the 23rd, and Telltale has said they don't intend to launch two episodes on the same day. I think Minecraft will be a little further off, which is surprising to me too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.