Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• One of the onky hyped people

Marco-xD posted: »

I literally can't wait for Episode 5, i finished the game in Seven hours on Steam, i'm super duper excited!

• If there is a video about this song i reaaaallllyyy enjoyed this music even with a fact that soren is a coward

"Hush Ivor for once!"

• edited February 2016

"I can't say it! I haven't had luck with humans..."

"And so I say....."

• Sally dillie dallies give her credit she tries...

they usually do that on tuesday or 1 - 2 week before releasing, we wont know until episode 5 is steps out (i mean, released) btw... Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy...

• edited February 2016

Thats the whole song Soren sings. I laugh and sing along every time. XD I love it!

If there is a video about this song i reaaaallllyyy enjoyed this music even with a fact that soren is a coward

• That's a lie, and so I say

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Sally dillie dallies give her credit she tries...

• the song is in the credits of episode 3

If there is a video about this song i reaaaallllyyy enjoyed this music even with a fact that soren is a coward

• tomorrow is F17 which is a tell-tale holiday. I would laugh so hard if they released ep5 tomorrow.

• me too. then january 28th rolled around and i waz like no way. so F17 is the magic date. :)

Yeah, no joke! I was really predicting a late January release for a while.

• Bro don't hate.

One of the onky hyped people

• Is it possible that it will come out F23? Or more likely March 1st?

• edited February 2016

As the first episode of The Walking Dead: Michonne mini series is coming out on the 23rd, Telltale will not release Minecraft on the same day. The 1st is a possibility, but it's highly unlikely as the episode has yet to be rated and they haven't even begun teasing the episode yet. More than likely, it will be the 8th or the 15th.

Cuwwa posted: »

Is it possible that it will come out F23? Or more likely March 1st?

• same but I am thinking nothing near April. Hopefully we don't get trolled on April fools day on MCSM release. That would be funny but just plain mean. :)

JD1234550 posted: »

me too. then january 28th rolled around and i waz like no way. so F17 is the magic date.

• I can't wait either, I check back every day for any new news and to read the comments. Fhfhfjfkcmfmfmfmf. <-- that's my excitement
    I hope we can hang out with the original order of the stone, I love them!! Gabriel is best member!!! <3

Marco-xD posted: »

I literally can't wait for Episode 5, i finished the game in Seven hours on Steam, i'm super duper excited!

• I think minecraft story mode ep5 will be released April 23rd because waiting 2 months makes me think about it and there might be a season 3 of the walking dead because the ending of season 2 can't be the end of the story what I understood from the ending that a season 3 is there thats what I want the game is cool

• What they did finish make ep5 but they wanted to surprise us with two ep of MCSM season 2 this is what expect from them

• I'm sorry, but what?

I think minecraft story mode ep5 will be released April 23rd because waiting 2 months makes me think about it and there might be a season 3

• I'm saying what if

• It might be true

• It will come on Early 2016 (January to March), it can't be on April.

I think minecraft story mode ep5 will be released April 23rd because waiting 2 months makes me think about it and there might be a season 3

• .,Ok,.

What they did finish make ep5 but they wanted to surprise us with two ep of MCSM season 2 this is what expect from them

• edited February 2016
    You Become a Member of " The Order Of The Stone " after that you go on Trips With Your new team members .,. You Become Famous From Killing a wither  storm, " Then Ruben Passed ". So In Episode 5 You Will Not have Ruben.   So you have a Enchantment Weapon And be. The. Best. ,.,

• Huh, no clue Jurassic Park had the Order of the Stone.

• I don't think it will take that long... Expect episode 5 for March sometime.

Telltale did confirm Season 3 of The Walking Dead, so there is no need to worry about that. It should come by the end of this year, but that hasn't been confirmed.

• I don't think they'll release 2 episodes of MCSM around the same date. Season 2 hasn't been confirmed so we have no idea if it will happen. We just have to wait for this season to finish, then we might see news. Maybe.

What they did finish make ep5 but they wanted to surprise us with two ep of MCSM season 2 this is what expect from them

• Idk maybe so ∆.∆                                                             .                              ¶

It might be true

• edited February 2016

Im not a spoiler

If it does not be released at 23rd i will give up waiting

I think they did finish it but they are playing with our minds

• [removed]

• [removed]

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I edited your comment to add all 3 of your posts to one comment.

Unless someone replies to you please use the "Edit" button if you think of something different you want to add to a comment and if you reply to someone please use the "Reply" button under the comment rather than using the "add comment" button as it can be confusing to see who you're replying to.

Im not a spoiler If it does not be released at 23rd i will give up waiting I think they did finish it but they are playing with our minds

• I heard some news that its going to be released on friday 19th

OzzyUK posted: »

I edited your comment to add all 3 of your posts to one comment. Unless someone replies to you please use the "Edit" button if you think

• What they did finish make ep5 but they wanted to surprise us with two ep of MCSM season 2 this is what expect from them

I doubt that will happen

• edited February 2016

I think they did finish it but they are playing with our minds

...... Sure.kid

Im not a spoiler If it does not be released at 23rd i will give up waiting I think they did finish it but they are playing with our minds

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited February 2016

There is no release date for episode 5 yet, only believe news directly from Telltale via their Twitter, Facebook or Blog.

Once a release date is announced this thread will be updated to show the release dates for each platform.

I heard some news that its going to be released on friday 19th

• Still no news. Why does it take them so long? Didn't they finish the voice acting? Or are they just going to suprise us by releasing the trailer thursday?

• I doubt we will hear anything until at least a week after michonne, they want to hype that up for people.

Also I have no idea, I thinks its juts best to accept they are abosolutly dreadful when it comes to community interaction, informing about release dates or sticking to any regular release schedule.

AronDracula posted: »

Still no news. Why does it take them so long? Didn't they finish the voice acting? Or are they just going to suprise us by releasing the trailer thursday?

• I thought they promised to the younger audience to not wait any longer.

I doubt we will hear anything until at least a week after michonne, they want to hype that up for people. Also I have no idea, I thinks i

• When?

AronDracula posted: »

I thought they promised to the younger audience to not wait any longer.

• Episode 2-4 released earlier.

When?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.