Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I'm not a kid okay I'm 19 years old and second I didnt ask for your opinion about what I said and if you want to share your opinion share a respectful opinion

I think they did finish it but they are playing with our minds ...... Sure.kid

• there are new Images of ep5 one walking back to the tree house and one at rubens tombstone and soren is stading there

• people assumed that was the case. turns out it was not.

AronDracula posted: »

Episode 2-4 released earlier.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those images are fake, no real screenshots for episode 5 have been released yet.

collboy600 posted: »

there are new Images of ep5 one walking back to the tree house and one at rubens tombstone and soren is stading there

• Probably not going to be good, like all the episodes

• Thanks for that great comment, really contributes to the thread.

Probably not going to be good, like all the episodes

• I wish if Ruben didn't die

• Aw, really. I'm touched, I am just saying my opinion. This website allows people to say their opinions.

Thanks for that great comment, really contributes to the thread.

• are you begging for a time out?

Aw, really. I'm touched, I am just saying my opinion. This website allows people to say their opinions.

• Timeout, sorry. I am not doing anything wrong though. I am only saying my "TRUE" opinion. Really I am

NorthStars posted: »

are you begging for a time out?

• This website is apart of the free world. This website should not allow people to insult, or hurt anyone. But they should allow people to say their full opnion. If I hear this website is private, I am leaving

Timeout, sorry. I am not doing anything wrong though. I am only saying my "TRUE" opinion. Really I am

• edited February 2016

"* If I hear this website is private, I am leaving*"

Ok.

This website is apart of the free world. This website should not allow people to insult, or hurt anyone. But they should allow people to say their full opnion. If I hear this website is private, I am leaving

• So if any of these moderators are going to come and say this is a private forum, I will leave this mine craft thread and also gives a slight possibility of permeable leaving this community

NorthStars posted: »

"* If I hear this website is private, I am leaving*" Ok.

• Well, yes, it is a private forum and you are not following our request where only people genuinely interested in the game participate in discussion.

So if any of these moderators are going to come and say this is a private forum, I will leave this mine craft thread and also gives a slight possibility of permeable leaving this community

• And.... Seriously, I really am sorry, but I feel like we should say what we want about the games. it feels very sa vacated if we are not allowed to say what we want on these forums.

Well, yes, it is a private forum and you are not following our request where only people genuinely interested in the game participate in discussion.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

You can criticize the game on other parts of the forum, but for this particular thread, we ask discussion be kept to genuine interest.

How would you feel if Minecraft kids spammed the Season 3 waiting thread with comments that Telltale should work on more E rated games when you were trying to have legit discussion about Season 3?

And.... Seriously, I really am sorry, but I feel like we should say what we want about the games. it feels very sa vacated if we are not allowed to say what we want on these forums.

• I really would not care, I would understand.

You can criticize the game on other parts of the forum, but for this particular thread, we ask discussion be kept to genuine interest. Ho

edited February 2016

(Cough, cough, cough)

Forum Guideline 1.3

Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off topic, consider making a new topic instead. If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion with arguments, off topic posts, ironic jokes, excessive use of pictures/gifs/videos, or anything else that will derail the thread. Just refrain from posting in that thread, or flag any posts if necessary.

If you aren't looking forward to the game, that's fine, but keep it out of discussions like this where people want to have legitimate discussion about the game.

• Are you feeling alright?

(Cough, cough, cough) Forum Guideline 1.3 Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off to

• You're right, people are allowed opinions. Which means they're allowed to have the opinion that your opinion sucks.

Aw, really. I'm touched, I am just saying my opinion. This website allows people to say their opinions.

• I think someone might be pushing his buttons a little. Not saying any names of course ;)

BigMac2410 posted: »

Are you feeling alright?

• Took the words right out of my spleen. Bravissimo.

Deltino posted: »

You're right, people are allowed opinions. Which means they're allowed to have the opinion that your opinion sucks.

• [removed]

I think someone might be pushing his buttons a little. Not saying any names of course

• "They can be so unkind"

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

"I can't say it! I haven't had luck with humans..."

• I really hope episode 5 is AMAZING which, I bet it will be. I hope it's not too short, I like long episodes. It's like a really long movie!! I didn't really get into Telltale much until MC:SM, I do love TWD, but MC:SM really drew my interest. I now love Telltale. Episode 5, we have been ready! We're just waiting for release, or anything really regarding it. Good things come in good time.

• edited February 2016

Whoa! @Blind changed his profile pic... I like it. The cavalry is coming! It's a big change of tone from the "Daymn" guy with all those Telltale games...

(No! I just realised this was kind of off topic. Sorry, I saw your new profile and had an impulse to say something...)

(Cough, cough, cough) Forum Guideline 1.3 Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off to

• Rest in peace.

I died

• edited February 2016

No soundwave! The world will never be the same without you...

But, what does this have to do with Minecraft? maybe you died within it? Or did you mean to reply? ... You have me confused, Sir.

I died

edited February 2016

It's alright, I was referring to different kinds of off topic conversation in the form of comments that were bashing Minecraft: Story Mode.

It's my special profile picture for the February 17th festivities!

AChicken posted: »

Whoa! @Blind changed his profile pic... I like it. The cavalry is coming! It's a big change of tone from the "Daymn" guy with all those Tell

• But if you think the Minecraft Story Mode games are bad, then why are you coming here, among people who are genuinely expecting it and will probably disagree ? It's like barging at a veggie restaurant and say "vegetables suck eh ?". You'll only end up wasting everyone's time including yours, and I'm sure you have plenty of more interesting stuff to do.

I really would not care, I would understand.

• I Know MCSM Comes out .,,.

• What is taking so long I want it right now!

• Okay.

I Know MCSM Comes out .,,.

• WHEN? I MUST KNOW.

I Know MCSM Comes out .,,.

• Ok, so they give you the episode right now, so it will be unfinished and glitchy. Seriously dude, better wait for a good episode rather than having a bad one.

BRETTWA posted: »

What is taking so long I want it right now!

• Requiescat in pace

I died

• It wouldn't be a Telltale game without at least one long wait.

• I know that but I have never been that much of a patient person and I'm really excited about it like most people on this thread.

• edited February 2016

Also good point we don't want another episode 2 the shortest episode ever I think and it was full of glitches

MimoDX2 posted: »

Ok, so they give you the episode right now, so it will be unfinished and glitchy. Seriously dude, better wait for a good episode rather than having a bad one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.