Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• In my opinion, if they add Herobrine as a villain, then i will consider Ep5 a money grab. But nahh, Telltale won't do that, they wouldn't dare.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

The farlands were added and they aren't a part of Minecraft anymore so who knows? I can't wait for episode 5!!!!

• Then go back and play them again, or watch someone on Youtube.

ReubenFan posted: »

When will episode 5 be released we will forget about what happened in the last episodes(1-2-3-4)!

• I don't have time for that it needs a lot of time for each episode it's a big game

Then go back and play them again, or watch someone on Youtube.

• It takes like 6-7 hours to complete these 4 episodes (especially since Episode 2 is an hour long). You could play them over the course of 2-3 days, hell you probably could do it in 1 day.

I don't have time for that it needs a lot of time for each episode it's a big game

• Witherstorm gets destroyed, Soren runs away, Rueben dies, Jesse and Co are now new order of the stone.

enter image description here

When will episode 5 be released we will forget about what happened in the last episodes(1-2-3-4)!

• Mojang probably wouldn't allow him to be used.

MimoDX2 posted: »

In my opinion, if they add Herobrine as a villain, then i will consider Ep5 a money grab. But nahh, Telltale won't do that, they wouldn't dare.

• i think Soren will make new command block and bring the enderdragon back

Cuwwa posted: »

Does anyone else think the new order will defeat the endear dragon? Seems kinda likely since the command block has been destroyed.

• He wants to see if its kid friendly

Guys What is Game of thrones game category? What do you want to know about it?

• I think that the endear dragon will come back because Jesse destroyed Soren's command block

• When is this going to be out. I have been waiting for months
    Hopfully Reuben comes back

• Its kinda obvious telltale doesnt just make some short term threat they make it lasting powerful unpredictable that is how telltale goes they like that style and were going to need somthing huge to set off season 2 thats taking this long. THIS IS TELLTALE

How do you know?

• Spoiler Alert.

Poogers555 posted: »

Witherstorm gets destroyed, Soren runs away, Rueben dies, Jesse and Co are now new order of the stone.

• That would make the most sense!

I think that the endear dragon will come back because Jesse destroyed Soren's command block

• Hopefully we will hear something today or Thursday. (Monday or Thursday being when they release trailers)

• Guys I started playing this in October when it was first released and I made a telltale games account and played episode 1-4 but my app couldn't open so I deleted it knowing I had my telltale account in it but when I re opened it and put my tell tale account none of my progress was there and I probably have to restart unless someone knows what to do?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

Did you use the same Telltale Account information both times? Also, you might want to check out this Support Article:

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/211837168-Minecraft-Story-Mode-Cloud-Saving-General-Information-FAQ

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Guys I started playing this in October when it was first released and I made a telltale games account and played episode 1-4 but my app coul

• Thank you very much! I sent them a email because I am really pissed off I spent 25$ and a whole lot of time playing that game to see that their cloud save doesn't work

Did you use the same Telltale Account information both times? Also, you might want to check out this Support Article: https://support.tel

• Reuben won't come back, it's impossible, and would ruin the story (reviving a character no matter who he is is stupid.)

• But against all Minecraft physics.

That would make the most sense!

• Blinking the endear dragon out of existence is also against all minecraft physics.

But against all Minecraft physics.

• And we still wait i think after Easter wil come this game ...

• I'm guessing it will be at 8th March.

SCHLIRi posted: »

And we still wait i think after Easter wil come this game ...

• edited February 2016

I doubt it. Is like what Blind said: When a Episode gets rated, it takes 2 weeks until the Episode comes out. And since Episode 5 is not rated yet, i don't see March 8th happening.

I'm guessing it will be at 8th March.

• I just said that because there's a chance of it being rated this week.

Smellmeh posted: »

I doubt it. Is like what Blind said: When a Episode gets rated, it takes 2 weeks until the Episode comes out. And since Episode 5 is not rated yet, i don't see March 8th happening.

• We will see...

I just said that because there's a chance of it being rated this week.

• I laugh when I thought episode 5 was going to come out early in January

• Omg i love the pigs :D

I laugh when I thought episode 5 was going to come out early in January

• As much as I love Herobrine, I agree. They shouldn't add him.

In my opinion, if they add Herobrine as a villain, then i will consider Ep5 a money grab. But nahh, Telltale won't do that, they wouldn't dare.

• edited February 2016

Yeah, I totally remember reading all these comments about F17 and everything and thinking "Oh no, I don't think they will release it in late February, probably late January or early February". But now... my own thoughts seem funny to me.

I laugh when I thought episode 5 was going to come out early in January

• Love how we went from two weeks to... how many months now?

• It's been two months. The longer wait is surprising, sure, but we've had worse.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Love how we went from two weeks to... how many months now?

• Ha.

He wants to see if its kid friendly

• But has it been confirmed? 'Cuz if it isn't then it's not exactly a fact yet, right?

Its kinda obvious telltale doesnt just make some short term threat they make it lasting powerful unpredictable that is how telltale goes the

• Nope, Telltale has neither hinted at nor confirmed any second Season of Minecraft: Story Mode. That is just speculation from other users.

But has it been confirmed? 'Cuz if it isn't then it's not exactly a fact yet, right?

• Thread: Episode 5 release date

does anyone know why telltale postponed the release date of episode 5 three times?

• edited February 2016

How much longer do we have to wait?

Well there is your answer people. :P

• edited February 2016

First of all, there is an entire thread with news and updates concerning the release of episode 5, you didn't have to make a thread for this: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/103314/episode-5-waiting-thread-coming-in-early-2016-minor-update-v-o-work-in-progress

Secondly, Telltale hasn't even postponed the release date for this game once, how you got 3 times is beyond me. Telltale never announced a release date for this game, you can't postpone or delay something that doesn't have a set date.

• edited February 2016

Thread: Episode 5 Release Date & Discussion

I think Minecraft Story Mode will come sometime before February 29. When do you think it will come out? Also what do you think Episode 5 will be about? Here are some images.

• edited February 2016

Hi we waited for about 3 months are we going to be waiting for 6 months more or what

Fardanf posted: »

Thread: Episode 5 Release Date & Discussion I think Minecraft Story Mode will come sometime before February 29. When do you think it will come out? Also what do you think Episode 5 will be about? Here are some images.

• That picture makes no sense.

Fardanf posted: »

Thread: Episode 5 Release Date & Discussion I think Minecraft Story Mode will come sometime before February 29. When do you think it will come out? Also what do you think Episode 5 will be about? Here are some images.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.