Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• edited February 2016

Release date was originaly feb 2

postpone 1: feb 9

postpone 2: feb 23

postpone 3: sometime in March

I've visited that page and it gives no info about the release date

First of all, there is an entire thread with news and updates concerning the release of episode 5, you didn't have to make a thread for this

• No, it isnt. You do in command block: kill entity ender_dragon

Cuwwa posted: »

Blinking the endear dragon out of existence is also against all minecraft physics.

• Those were probably just release dates other people speculated. Telltale never gave estimates or confirmations of any date.

Shawn10u posted: »

Release date was originaly feb 2 postpone 1: feb 9 postpone 2: feb 23 postpone 3: sometime in March I've visited that page and it gives no info about the release date

• I actually think telltale made a mistake. I believe episode 4 was actually the finale.

Hi we waited for about 3 months are we going to be waiting for 6 months more or what

• Telltale never confirmed those dates. As Blind Sniper said, those were most likely speculated dates by people on these forums, who know just as much as you do as to when the episode is going to be released.

Shawn10u posted: »

Release date was originaly feb 2 postpone 1: feb 9 postpone 2: feb 23 postpone 3: sometime in March I've visited that page and it gives no info about the release date

• I think they released it but still for their Beta Tester

• How can they tell information about an episode they wouldn't make? How can they make a V.O of a episode that doesn't exist? How can a professional company make such a big mistake? It isn't a mistake.

I actually think telltale made a mistake. I believe episode 4 was actually the finale.

• I think it will release in december 31 2050

PyroLife posted: »

Yeah, I totally remember reading all these comments about F17 and everything and thinking "Oh no, I don't think they will release it in late February, probably late January or early February". But now... my own thoughts seem funny to me.

• Or on 3732492.28374937.2864444438227766554532992

Osaq218 posted: »

I think it will release in december 31 2050

• How do u know?

I think they released it but still for their Beta Tester

• Yeah but Soren said "We didn't kill it per say".

No, it isnt. You do in command block: kill entity ender_dragon

• Has anyone else heard the ender dragon roar when after soren tells jesse the story about defeating the ender dragon? Watch this: (skip to 8:35)

• Yep i heard it.

Has anyone else heard the ender dragon roar when after soren tells jesse the story about defeating the ender dragon? Watch this: (skip to 8:35)

• THE ENDER DRAGON IS NOT DEAD!!!

Smellmeh posted: »

Yep i heard it.

• He ceased to exist, the command block made him vanish, there is no way he is alive.

THE ENDER DRAGON IS NOT DEAD!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Ender Dragon sound was only there for dramatic effect when Jesse looked at it, i guess it's possible it could come back somehow in episode 5 but it wasn't in that scene.

THE ENDER DRAGON IS NOT DEAD!!!

• I wonder if they go back to the original version of minecraft which was called cave game?

You don't get it, the second name of Minecraft was Minecraft:The order of the stone, but it was too long and finally the tile is Minecraft.

• We're slowly but surely drifting away from "early" 2016...

• what was the longest wait for a telltale game?

It's been two months. The longer wait is surprising, sure, but we've had worse.

• I guess this means A great Season Finale? idk. just be happy :)

We're slowly but surely drifting away from "early" 2016...

• Well... How about we gather an expedition to go look for the Master Sword, That should in theory work. Right? Then we get a lot new TTG games to play! YEEY!

How much longer do we have to wait? Well there is your answer people. :P

• Four months, but that would not fall under "early 2016" so don't worry.

JD1234550 posted: »

what was the longest wait for a telltale game?

• Herobrine can't come because herobrine is how do i say this.... FAKE

• Fake. A moderator confirmed it, i actually confirmed it the first.

Fardanf posted: »

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1rS-KItt3D8/maxresdefault.jpg

• I wonder how big Episode 5 will be, because it was already 2 months since Episode 4 was released, and the text for Episode 5 that appeared in the end of Episode 4 said The ADVENTURES of the new Order of The Stone.

• Just finished replaying minecraft story mode episode 4...

FOR THE 7TH TIME!!!

i know the whole episode off by heart.

worrying...

• I can hope, I don't care I just want Story Mode

MimoDX2 posted: »

Reuben won't come back, it's impossible, and would ruin the story (reviving a character no matter who he is is stupid.)

• It all leads up to the big reveal, starting April 1st. APRIL FOOLS!!!

MimoDX2 posted: »

How can they tell information about an episode they wouldn't make? How can they make a V.O of a episode that doesn't exist? How can a professional company make such a big mistake? It isn't a mistake.

• Ender Dragon stuck in command block + command block destroyed = Ender dragon is free

Fardanf posted: »

Thread: Episode 5 Release Date & Discussion I think Minecraft Story Mode will come sometime before February 29. When do you think it will come out? Also what do you think Episode 5 will be about? Here are some images.

• Whoa dude! Take a break!

Just finished replaying minecraft story mode episode 4... FOR THE 7TH TIME!!! i know the whole episode off by heart. worrying...

• I agree.

Whoa dude! Take a break!

• edited February 2016

It's something!

Eric is Teasing again!

• Cool! I'll update the thread shortly.

GSSalvador posted: »

It's something! Eric is Teasing again!

• Well is something at least.

• Those little devils are trying to convince them to respawn reuben! No!

• edited February 2016

Are those... ne-news? o_o

• That little sneak! I shouldn't be so excited, but I am!

• Yeah, judging from the reply he gave about Reuben it's safe to assume he won't be coming back (hopefully).

NorthStars posted: »

Those little devils are trying to convince them to respawn reuben! No!

• I think the secret characters are ivy and owen or sigge or lydia :v (read Wikipedia :v)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.