Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited February 2016

In the duffel bag there were the peaches food tin that Michonne mentions, this same tin has appeared in season 2 of TWD where Clem finds a tin in Matthews shack.

Nothing special but they keep returning XD - Good shelf life

enter image description here

• I went cool, so in my game he looked all bloody. Michonne's gunna kick some ass

• I sure hope so, I don't want Sam to die, she's just a kid.

Flog61 posted: »

I did this bahahaha! Hopefully getting the candy bar will mean we can save Sam's life. It should have major, major implications.

• edited February 2016

If you'll tell Pete his earring looks bad, he will take it off.

• Thanks to all those who spoiler tagged their posts about Michonne series to stop others from spoiling their story.

P.S. (still waiting for Android release)

• edited February 2016

• edited February 2016

Might be wrong about this, but I think In Too Deep is the first ever Telltale episode where both lead writers are women.

• Shows how much they just reuse models

• When I saw that the band was First Aid Kit in the credits, I got really excited. This was a great song, not as good as My Silver Lining, but still awesome nonetheless.

• I was thinking the same thing!

Zachary looked a bit like Troy to me, is that just a coincidence?

• For anyone who climbed the ladder, did anyone else think the body that was blocking the door looked a little like Uncle Pete from Season 2?

• I think all they reused is the writing, the label model looks different, and the lockers are clearly different models.

Shows how much they just reuse models

• Yeah, I remember saying "huh its black pete"

For anyone who climbed the ladder, did anyone else think the body that was blocking the door looked a little like Uncle Pete from Season 2?

• edited February 2016

In 'A house divided' if you get Clem to look at the stereo in the lodge a second time she will say "I wish they had some better music". The only music they had was classical so she obviously doesn't like it.

I wonder what music Clem does like then?

• Electro-Pop, I guess. A little punk/pop-rock on the side.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

In 'A house divided' if you get Clem to look at the stereo in the lodge a second time she will say "I wish they had some better music". The

• edited February 2016

Really? You think so? I'd let her get killed by zombies at every opportunity if she liked that sort of music.

Electro-Pop, I guess. A little punk/pop-rock on the side.

• enter image description here

Really? You think so? I'd let her get killed by zombies at every opportunity if she liked that sort of music.

• I told him that he does look like a pirate and he took it off.

• (Minor Michonne spoiler included that I hope doesn't require a spoiler tag)

There is a government institution called Federal Rescue Services (FRS), which has only been seen in the games so far. It's basically the TWD equivalent of FEMA.

In A New Day, they are the ones announcing the several 'stages' of the cities (Atlanta Stage 9 Catastrophe etc).

In Long Road Ahead, we actually loot a FRS vehicle on the Highway Overpass.

They spread a lot of advertisements and warnings around Savannah, which can be seen in Around Every Corner. They also restricted entrance to several buildings due to danger of infection.

The bulletin board seen in 400 Days is full with evacuation notes and photos of missing persons.

In Vince's story, the FRS redirected traffic which resulted in blockades. The first walker one of them calls out to is an FRS employee.

In All That Remains, Pete kills an FRS walker, and another one is seen around the area where you stay with either Nick or Pete.

An FRS walker was part of the group of walkers that capsized Pete and Michonne's dingy.

I find it pretty cool that there is basically this huge organisation that almost no one seems to know about.

• I have a feeling the amount of boats both the word and real would have made Kenny a very happy man if he appeared in the first episode. :P

• edited February 2016

Not sure if anyone said this before but:

1) Walking Dead Michonne takes place between 3 -5 years in the apocalypse. This means that they have all outlived everyone that died in any previous game and possibly several future ones.

2) If you tell Pete he looks like a pirate he'll throw the earing overboard if not he'll keep it for the rest of the ep.

3) It is possible that Greg and Sam's familly is still alive since Greg mentions two younger brothers casually and without sadness implying they still live.

• Yeah, that was totally a reused model.

For anyone who climbed the ladder, did anyone else think the body that was blocking the door looked a little like Uncle Pete from Season 2?

• I like to think that we will meet people from a fallen FRS emergency camp someday.

(Minor Michonne spoiler included that I hope doesn't require a spoiler tag) There is a government institution called Federal Rescue Servi

• Also when Sam is trying to keep him alive she tells him someone (whose name i can't remember) looks up to him, probably his brother, so definitely still alive.

• 1) Walking Dead Michonne takes place between 3 -5 years in the apocalypse. This means that they have all outlived everyone that died in any previous game and possibly several future ones.

Actually, Michonne is only one and a half to two years into the apocalypse, while Season 2 was two and a half years into. I'll quote one of my comments from another thread:

According to the Video Game Timeline and the Comic Timeline in Wikia—both which I'm going to be trusting more than our memories—the day in which Season 2 finished is day 860, and the day in which All Out War finished is day 623.

It's implied that she left Alexandria soon after the war had ended. Siddiq introduced them to Oceanside, so she didn't wander on her own for long, as she only had to reach said community. We learned that Pete—who is from Oceanside—found Michonne when she was about to commit suicide, and three weeks later, they were already sailing The Companion.

3) It is possible that Greg and Sam's familly is still alive since Greg mentions two younger brothers casually and without sadness implying they still live.

Sam mentions that one of them is called Alex. This makes me think that the community we see in the preview for "Give No Shelter" is where Sam and Greg live together with the rest of their family.

• edited February 2016

About the last point, Sam also mentions Alex and that Greg is his hero, implying that he's one of the younger brothers. The woman seen in the preview is probably their mother or older sister. Pretty sure we'll see the family next Episode.

And Michonne takes place 2 1/2 to 3 years in. The opening scene can't have been too long after All Out War, and Michonne only meets Pete when she is about to kill herself. Then the events of the miniseries occur three weeks later. So pretty much a month or so after All Out War.

• She probably heard that her whole life. lol I wish they had put in some dialogue about how she hates peaches and bean because of the girl on the can.

So did I. Now I know why Clem always looks so ticked whenever someone mentions how she looks like the girl on the can.

• That's my point exactly! The Miniseries takes place only a few weeks after All Out War, and AOW finished around day 623.

• Nice use of the screenshot :D

I thought it was more like 800 days, but I haven't really looked into it much.

That's my point exactly! The Miniseries takes place only a few weeks after All Out War, and AOW finished around day 623.

• Yep. First thought.

• Just checked it. The name is Alex. It seems like its a brother.

• I believe you.

That's my point exactly! The Miniseries takes place only a few weeks after All Out War, and AOW finished around day 623.

• Speaking of timelines, are the comics the furthest behind timewise?? They made it to Alexandria in a year but in the show i am under the impression its been at least 2. I could be wrong.

• Metallica, duh.

In 'A house divided' if you get Clem to look at the stereo in the lodge a second time she will say "I wish they had some better music". The

• Thanks. I couldn't brush off the idea of using it after it came to mind.

Nice use of the screenshot I thought it was more like 800 days, but I haven't really looked into it much.

• It took them about 1 1/2 years to get to Alexandria in the show and a little over a year in the comics. If that's what you mean. Otherwise the comics are obviously much further in at around four years at the current issue, while the show is only two months further in than when they discovered Alexandria, so still under two years.

• but why you gotta reuse that name..?

I think all they reused is the writing, the label model looks different, and the lockers are clearly different models.

• It was awkard.. reskinned Pete.. and Telltale even made us interact with it.. same bullet shot same everything.. shame.

• Because they knew people like us would point it out. It's clearly just a joke easter egg for the diehard fans to notice.

darkfoxTM posted: »

but why you gotta reuse that name..?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.