Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited February 2016

It seems Oak flips off Pete, when Pete gives him shit for not caring about the situation, but its actually the peace sign gesture

The reason for this is that the backwards V sign is basically the European version of the finger

So yes, both Oak and Toad are flipping you off in their native language, so to speak

DoubleJump posted: »

Mmk here we go. * In the intro. Killing the bald zombie thrown into the fire does not require stepping on his head. Just wait it out wi

• edited February 2016

Pete has the same font and color as Pete s2. Same fate confirmed?

Mmk here we go. * In the intro. Killing the bald zombie thrown into the fire does not require stepping on his head. Just wait it out wi

• Pete doesn't die, he returns with Michonne in the comics.

Pete has the same font and color as Pete s2. Same fate confirmed?

• If you're too late to kill the first walker in the cafe, Michonne says Pete's name right before the game over screen.

• I got both but in different parts of the conversation. I told the truth twice.

It's not a detail, just a quick question I have, and I figured this would be the place to ask it. In my play through, I told Norra "We only

• Is that an error? The cans only have peaches in it, so why did she say 'peaches and beans?'

• Not sure, maybe theres a "Mary Lillie's beans" tin and she had both the tins for one meal. No idea tbh we're talking about peaches here haha

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Is that an error? The cans only have peaches in it, so why did she say 'peaches and beans?'

• Yes! I thought it was Pete aswell.

For anyone who climbed the ladder, did anyone else think the body that was blocking the door looked a little like Uncle Pete from Season 2?

• I live in the UK and I very rarely, if ever, see anyone do the reverse peace sign gesture as opposed to the middle finger.

Perhaps it's just me and my generation, but the reverse peace sign barely seems all that obscene nowadays.

Deltino posted: »

It seems Oak flips off Pete, when Pete gives him shit for not caring about the situation, but its actually the peace sign gesture Th

• edited February 2016

If you decided to rewind chapters in the episode, you'll notice they do not have title names. They go by chapter numbers. Unlike what TT use to do in previous TWD seasons.

This annoys me so much. I already hated this in Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands, and have to say that this is a major stepdown (one of the only ones). I don't mean that they aren't named, I mean that some of them are just too damn long. Michonne is only 90-100 minutes long, but the chapter lengths are really weird. Chapter 1-5 take about an hour or so, and Chapter 6 then takes half an hour. Wow. It's even dumber because people who want to replay the ending are basically forced to sit through a third of the game, everytime. This was even worse in TftB and GoT because the Episodes were longer, yet there were still only six chapters. In my opinion, Telltale should change it back to the way it was. I replayed the lodge attack in 202 so many times, and was able to do it without having to sit through 20 minutes that I didn't even want to replay.

• No she doesn't! They made a theme for Carver!

I wonder what music Clem does like then? Anadel. Clementine loves listening to Anadel.

• edited February 2016

When Michonne got taken into Monroe this music started playing, did anyone else feel that this sounded a bit weird for a walking dead game? It felt more like something from Tales of the Borderlands.

enter link description here

• -The scottish guy [forgot his name] at the beginning of the episode, instead of flipping one middle finger, he shows two fingers. The gesture in England is offensive as in saying 'up yours'. Probably stating the obvious on that one, no idea, not American ;_;

-If you take the ladder, and peer through the door on the ferry, you will see duck photo from the cabin in Season 2. It's a very famous duck.

-Pete meets Pete-I mean Uncle Pete's model gets reused. That or it's Uncle Pete's cousin or unspoken identical twin brother shows up bound and dead in the ferry.

-The toys Michonne sees when tied up in a store room are a hallucinations like her daughters, they're not reaaaal.

-Zombie Greg can be killed either by a pipe, or using a screwdriver.

-If you look very closely, you will notice there are no raptors in this episode.

• -If you look very closely, you will notice there are no raptors in this episode

Bullcrap, what about Mr. Chomper?!

-The scottish guy [forgot his name] at the beginning of the episode, instead of flipping one middle finger, he shows two fingers. The gestur

• Neat.

It seems Oak flips off Pete, when Pete gives him shit for not caring about the situation, but its actually the peace sign gesture Th

• First I thought it was Tales From The Borderlands Soundtrack, but it looks likely it is a reused and a bit remade from tales.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

When Michonne got taken into Monroe this music started playing, did anyone else feel that this sounded a bit weird for a walking dead game? It felt more like something from Tales of the Borderlands. enter link description here

• T-rex!

Crips posted: »

-If you look very closely, you will notice there are no raptors in this episode Bullcrap, what about Mr. Chomper?!

• The extra beans are meant to be a pleasant surprise for the costumer.

Is that an error? The cans only have peaches in it, so why did she say 'peaches and beans?'

• Yet again Telltale blows the opportunity to put Jurassic Park assets in TWD game. Sometimes I wonder the future of this company.

-The scottish guy [forgot his name] at the beginning of the episode, instead of flipping one middle finger, he shows two fingers. The gestur

• Live in the UK I've seen it been done a few time before, not all that popular though.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I live in the UK and I very rarely, if ever, see anyone do the reverse peace sign gesture as opposed to the middle finger. Perhaps it's just me and my generation, but the reverse peace sign barely seems all that obscene nowadays.

• He isn't Scottish, sounded northern english

• ....dang it ;_; sorry. I couldn't tell.

Mariana238 posted: »

He isn't Scottish, sounded northern english

• It's not super popular nowadays, yeah, but it's still considered an obscene gesture to some degree. The finger's pretty much replaced it now, though.

I live in the UK and I very rarely, if ever, see anyone do the reverse peace sign gesture as opposed to the middle finger. Perhaps it's just me and my generation, but the reverse peace sign barely seems all that obscene nowadays.

• edited February 2016

Yeeeahhhh!... But she does know she's wearing the shirt on inside-out, right?

Metallica, duh.

• Good point

Maybe because she's staring into the distance? It's probably the camera angle,

• It's just the guitar, really

The rest of it sounds pretty Walking Dead to me

ShaneWalsh posted: »

When Michonne got taken into Monroe this music started playing, did anyone else feel that this sounded a bit weird for a walking dead game? It felt more like something from Tales of the Borderlands. enter link description here

• Its fine lol, I wouldn't be able to say what part of america michonnes accent was from

....dang it ;_; sorry. I couldn't tell.

• Michonne is...you know...urban?

Its fine lol, I wouldn't be able to say what part of america michonnes accent was from

• I live in the UK and although I don't really see people use it very often, everyone I know is pretty much aware of it's existence.

• She doesn't seem to have much of an accent.

Its fine lol, I wouldn't be able to say what part of america michonnes accent was from

• edited February 2016

If you look close, it seems Zachary and Jonas are kissing, after they embrace.

enter image description here

• Dayum... that kissing animation

sialark posted: »

If you look close, it seems Zachary and Jonas are kissing, after they embrace.

• edited February 2016

This might be pure speculation, but it looks to me that Jonas was lying in a somewhat :cough: interesting :cough: seductive :cough: position when Randall walks in on him, as if Jonas was expecting Zachary to walk in instead. They even put a sign up that says, "Keep door shut." Look at how he's lying before Randall opens the door:

And how upset Jonas gets too:

enter link description here

He even has the mooood lighting with the string of lights ha! It's either that, or he was reading a book. xp

...And it doesn't remind me of this at all (thanks to Lilacsbloom for the gif!):

Hehehe. XD

• Luckily he decided to stay dressed

man, that would have been one hell of an awkward situation

This might be pure speculation, but it looks to me that Jonas was lying in a somewhat :cough: interesting :cough: seductive :cough: position

• It did slip once during the episode though, when she says that the priority is to free the boat.

She doesn't seem to have much of an accent.

• Plus Randall says something about Zach fucking Jonas all the time lol.

This might be pure speculation, but it looks to me that Jonas was lying in a somewhat :cough: interesting :cough: seductive :cough: position

• Dirty purple sweatshirts are such a turn on though.

Luckily he decided to stay dressed man, that would have been one hell of an awkward situation

• Some might not have realized that the bite of an undersea zombie hurts the hell of a lot more than the one of a regular zombie, because their mouths have been full of salty water.

• The character's name is John, based on the files.

There's a dude in the episode 2 preview trailer, but you only see the lower half of his body. He looks sorta well-dressed and stuff?

• edited February 2016

-snip-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.