The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Well, I guess she's into that

@Saltlick123 I feel like I should tell you both that he's a manipulative sociopath that is just using her.

• Heres my update, School sucks, I might lose my house because of some shit, and that's pretty much it.

• Wow, I was somewhat more drunk than I should've been,...

Anyway, few people can pull off bowties IMO

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

You know what else are cool? Bow ties.

• edited February 2016

I think you were the perfect amount of drunk ;)

Everyone can pull off a bow tie, too many people are afeared of the naysayers.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Wow, I was somewhat more drunk than I should've been,... Anyway, few people can pull off bowties IMO

• but when you play with a man who is half crazy, no one wins.

Lmao.

Oh Mark, you doubt me. I already had the upper hand from the beginning. Any friends of his or hers I could tell about what happened, I di

• I can say how much of a "bitch" she is and how much a traitor she is, but where will that get anybody? What I will say is you gotta use her like she used you. You've learned from her, most likely. Good and bad, so that tells you what to do in the future and what to NOT do, too. So use this experience to your advantage, show her and the guy that you're better. And good luck with this, man.

Update: She cheated, we're over. To everyone who previously posted: @Saltlick123 @happylovelyperson2016 @bigdogg0821

• That's the point of dating, learning from your mistakes.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I can say how much of a "bitch" she is and how much a traitor she is, but where will that get anybody? What I will say is you gotta use her

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Do you have a crush?

Can both of my science teacher counts?

Jk

• For me, perfect amount of drunk usually stops short of a hangover! On a school night, no less. Oh well...

But IMO bow ties can make you look really good or really pompous, depending on the context. I prefer a tie myself.

I think you were the perfect amount of drunk Everyone can pull off a bow tie, too many people are afeared of the naysayers.

• Wow, that sucks. Foreclosure?

AGentlman posted: »

Heres my update, School sucks, I might lose my house because of some shit, and that's pretty much it.

• Sounds like you two have... chemistry. Get it? No? I'll see myself out.

Eryka posted: »

Do you have a crush? Can both of my science teacher counts? Jk

• You into fashion?

For me, perfect amount of drunk usually stops short of a hangover! On a school night, no less. Oh well... But IMO bow ties can make you look really good or really pompous, depending on the context. I prefer a tie myself.

• Nah... I mean, I take pains to dress well, but don't put too much thought into it. Buy most of my shit at goodwill. :)

You into fashion?

• Pretty much.

Wow, that sucks. Foreclosure?

• Don't scoff at the might of goodwill fashion. My mother found some designer brand clothes that people had donated.

Nah... I mean, I take pains to dress well, but don't put too much thought into it. Buy most of my shit at goodwill.

• Good pun

Sounds like you two have... chemistry. Get it? No? I'll see myself out.

• I had tornado warnings in my area on the same day.

God I hate tornado warnings.

• By take care of herself I mean Lara bathes everyday and fixes her hair and makeup every single day. She can still be beautiful even if she's fat. Dan smells and doesn't care to bathe but twice a week.

And that's seriously uncalled for dude. What the fuck?

Lara is fat. Like, really fat. But she's still beautiful. She takes care of herself better than most people do. that's an oxymoron

• How about numbness is the best for the rest of my life.

Don't let anger and fear fuel you! Apathy is better.

• I honestly don't even understand why men settle into any kind of romantic relationship. From my POV it's only so the wifey/girlfriend can feed him, take care of him and get sex out of it because he knows he can manipulate her for it. I would rather someone tell me flat out that that's what 'love' really is. A mutual manipulation between two people. Because most of the time women whom stay with men like that are also getting their own gains from it. A place to stay, no responsibilities in a real job. Etc.

Idk... I know relationship and marriages aren't perfect. I know they almost always fail. But I don't want to be alone. But I'm not desperate enough to be like Lara and stick through anything just because I don't want to be alone.

I sincerely hope that you and others like you and your wife will continue to be and have good long relationships. If not all of us get to be so lucky, at least others do.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Love isn't always easy. Half of all marriages end in divorce. In my immediate family, I am the only one who is still with a first spouse.

• Numbness and apathy are pretty much interchangeable. It's a lot easier than actually feeling anything, and it's been working for me rather well over the past couple months. Have a good one, Hollay!

How about numbness is the best for the rest of my life.

• Fuck, sorry to hear that man. I hope you have something lined up.

AGentlman posted: »

Pretty much.

• I liked it.

Sounds like you two have... chemistry. Get it? No? I'll see myself out.

• We will.

Fuck, sorry to hear that man. I hope you have something lined up.

• Hey, thought I might've scared you off. ;)

I can't say you won't find a guy who just wants you to take care of him and give him sex while not putting any other effort into the relationship, because there are guys like that out there. And you definitely shouldn't do anything out of desperation. However, there are also guys out there who aren't quite that bad, and if you keep an open mind, maybe you'll run across one of them someday.

I honestly don't even understand why men settle into any kind of romantic relationship. From my POV it's only so the wifey/girlfriend can fe

• edited February 2016

Kiiiinda feel like trash right now.

But in other news, I'm sick of people tagging ships when their fic has nothing to do with the pairing on Ao3.

Like why do you think they'd be intrested in that?

• I feel like the worst fucking human being because it's the last day of the vacation and I haven't done shit.

• Sounds like the best vacation ever!

I feel like the worst fucking human being because it's the last day of the vacation and I haven't done shit.

• That might be a reason that I don't want this vacation to end.

Dreams never come true.

Sounds like the best vacation ever!

• edited February 2016

I have a problem with relationships (romantic, platonic whatever). I'm 15 now and I think in my entire life I've only had one or two people I've completely connected with who I could honestly call best friends but since we went to different schools I lost contact. Since then I never managed to reach that same level of connection with anyone. (I do have a very good relationship with my siblings two other cousins but my problem is mostly with school life). Conversations get awkward silences a lot even with my friends because honestly I think we're only friends because we go to the same school. I just run out of things to say. They're nice people but I can't connect with them. We get along fine and go out every now and then but it's not the same, everything feels boring and forced.
    I was thinking it might have something to do with my situation, I'm stressing over upcoming exams and have a ton of work on top of that, as a result I've stopped exercising, eat whatever and can't get a good nights sleep meaning I'm tired all day.
    If someone's been through something similar or can help I would appreciate it so so much. Thanks to ANYONE who read this.

• Before I rant about this, let me know if you want me to spoiler tag this.

Okay, so I know I usually don't rant about certain people and I was suppost to rant about this a long time ago but fuck it, there is this one Rhack shipper, by the (god awful) url of noiz-the-pizza-king. And they are a big piece of fucking shit.

They possibly caused someone to kill themselves only because they made a post saying "Reblog to kill daddy kink Rhack". The person who made that hate post was abused by themselves. But apparently they was "making up a bunch of lies" so it's all okay to bring them to the point of suicide. :)))

The shipper who attacked them are actually getting praised by it worst of all, that the Rhack shippers who follow them thought was "LOL XD THEY REKT A RHACK HATER XDDDDD", that they didn't even bother looking into the situation where the person's blog description said that they was dead and haven't been online since. I'm so fucking worried for them it's unbelievable.

I'd never thought I'd say this, because I'm not that much of an asshole but I hope noiz deletes their fucking blog.

• enter image description here

This whole shipping game characters trend I can't get into at all :I

lottii-lu posted: »

Before I rant about this, let me know if you want me to spoiler tag this. Okay, so I know I usually don't rant about certain people and I

• Do yourself a favour, never get into that trend.

People now-a-days take it too seriously and if you're on Tumblr then oh boy...

Markd4547 posted: »

This whole shipping game characters trend I can't get into at all :I

• I do think you're stressed and you're are over analyzing everything creating a high tension and stress when you interact making convos arkward. The other people you connected with you had nothing to compare to so came natural and you had fun with them. Now you're comparing previous friendships creating high standard which is hard to reach everyone is unique and different you can never replace those friends but be open to new experiences.

.but I can't connect with them. We get along fine and go out every now and then but it's not the same, everything feels boring and forced

Again as you talk I bet all these ideas keeps running through your head sabotaging the convo don't pressure yourself or go into the convo with certain expectations relax and have fun whatever happens happens remember the other person is just as responsible as you to keep the convo flowing.

Have more positive outlook on yourself and enjoy the interactions set no expectations on yourself. Stop being so hard on yourself. This will all sort itself out in time

I have a problem with relationships (romantic, platonic whatever). I'm 15 now and I think in my entire life I've only had one or two people

• enter image description here

The way you said oh boy at end of that sentence made me laugh

People now-a-days take it too seriously

Why so serious?

and tumblr neva

Do yourself a favour, never get into that trend. People now-a-days take it too seriously and if you're on Tumblr then oh boy...

• edited February 2016

Why so serious?

I honestly don't know. Being upset by abusive pairings I can understand and being upset by pairings where a lesbian woman with a man/a gay man with a woman is understandable too because that's erasing a lesbian/gay representation.

But trying to say that their bad (or even worse that they should go die) for liking/disliking two or more characters together is just a really shitty thing to do. And Tumblr thinks it's okay to do that.

Markd4547 posted: »

The way you said oh boy at end of that sentence made me laugh People now-a-days take it too seriously Why so serious? and tumblr neva

• I never understand any of it I love the games story but these ships some kids imagination on tumblr never trigger me. Because public post many users will troll ships to get attention so none of it worth taking any notice of.

Ship whoever and whatever I won't be there to debate to busy playing the real story of these games not debating some guy/girls imagination of how they see characters.

Why so serious? I honestly don't know. Being upset by abusive pairings I can understand and being upset by pairings where a lesbian

• At age 15, your social skills aren't really fully developed yet, and it's the same with the people you're talking to, so don't worry that this is the way it's always going to be. Just relax and chat. If you can't think of anything to chat about, then it may just be a good stopping point, or if not, ask something, like, "By the way, where did you get that red backpack?" If you're planning a get-together, also plan on something that will keep your attention, like playing a Telltale game together :) or a study session for the big test.

At the end of the day, try smiling, telling yourself that you've done enough for one day, and that sleep tonight is the best preparation for any problem that might crop up tomorrow.

I have a problem with relationships (romantic, platonic whatever). I'm 15 now and I think in my entire life I've only had one or two people

• @WarpSpeed
    @Markd4547
    Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate it. Let's see how things so today. :)

At age 15, your social skills aren't really fully developed yet, and it's the same with the people you're talking to, so don't worry that th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.