Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• TWD Michonne was announced to be released on the 29th, so that means MC is coming out on the 22nd or a very small chance for tomorrow, but that is pretty much impossible.

• You are correct - this most likely does inadvertently confirm a March 22nd release date for the Season Finale of Minecraft: Story Mode.

martymf621 posted: »

TWD Michonne was announced to be released on the 29th, so that means MC is coming out on the 22nd or a very small chance for tomorrow, but that is pretty much impossible.

• It's just disappointing that most the news we get is transferred from Twitter over to this site... Telltales site

It's like they have this platform that they could use to reach the community and they don't. It forces the mods to look for the info and bring it here when really this should be the first place to hear the news, and then the social media outlets.

Idk man I understand multitasking... But there's a hr team or someone who runs the social media aspect.. And they forgot they had a website they could keep us updated on. It feels like there's no connection with the fans... Which is hard. But not really when you have your own website

JD1234550 posted: »

I agree and disagree. yes I believe that tell-tale should keep the community a bit more updated, but at the same time they have tons of othe

• nope

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Telltale needs to get their act together when it comes to episode releases. No matter how many teams you have working on a game, you are a c

• So yeah, pretty much confirmed now for a 22nd release.

• edited March 2016

Please keep in mind that they do use their blog to announce more important things like screenshots, release date announcements, and upcoming information whether it be from a panel or live stream. It would be weird if they used their blog to say. "Wow that character model is looking cool". The information is so small that it's something that should be saved for the dev/writers twitter.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

It's just disappointing that most the news we get is transferred from Twitter over to this site... Telltales site It's like they have thi

• I hope your right

HOPEFORTOMORROW

You are correct - this most likely does inadvertently confirm a March 22nd release date for the Season Finale of Minecraft: Story Mode.

• Does seem abit weird that episode 4 was also released on the 22nd!

You are correct - this most likely does inadvertently confirm a March 22nd release date for the Season Finale of Minecraft: Story Mode.

• No, trailers come at thursdays, which means that if the episode is coming in the 22nd (Since Michonne EP2 is coming at the 29th making EP5 scheduled to release at the 22nd) then the trailer is coming at the 17th.

soo the trailer could come at 15th or 22th and the ep 5 at 22th or 29th

• And the 17th we will get the trailer.(hopefuly)

• March 15th for trailer!!!

JD1234550 posted: »

march 15th for trailer!

• MARCH 15 FOR TRAILER

AngelicTea posted: »

March 15th for trailer!!!

• It will be a cheap way to make a storyline. The Ender Dragon won't come back.

Sean6150 posted: »

you can resummon the enderdragon read 1.9 update notes on minecraft launcher

• Bit odd that Michonne ep 2 is coming out on the 29th, with Minecraft to come before, and yet Telltale on facebook changed their picture to one about michonne. No minecraft love?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

It's odd, but I imagine that just has to do with them announcing the Michonne date before they had announced the Minecraft date.... which, in itself, is yet another odd thing. I guess Telltale wanted to announce the Michonne date first to show their commitment to monthly releases whereas Minecraft Ep 5 was never given an official date beyond Job only just recently stating we get Ep 5 this month on Twitter.

Or, maybe the date for Minecraft isn't finalized, and we end up getting both episodes on one day as opposed to Minecraft on the 22nd? It'll be interesting to see what happens either way.

Flog61 posted: »

Bit odd that Michonne ep 2 is coming out on the 29th, with Minecraft to come before, and yet Telltale on facebook changed their picture to one about michonne. No minecraft love?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 5 has now been rated by Australia.

enter image description here

• Neat! Glad to hear the episode is finally almost here. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

• As many others have, I predict a Thursday 17th March for trailer of MC:Story Mode Episode 5 and a Tuesday 22nd March release for the episode. Michonne will most likely have a trailer on Thursday 24th March and probably release on Tuesday 29th March. It is possible for both of them to release on the same day but knowing telltale I doubt that will happen. I think the reason they haven't confirmed a release date for MC:Story Mode Episode 5 is because they've been very secretive anyway so they might as well carry it on to get more people to play it after having tension for the past 3 months! (Blimey telltale, 3 months!!!!!) Anyway thought I'd share my view and also- THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST ON TELLTALE FORUMS-I'VE JUST CREATED MY NEW ACCOUNT!!!!!! But I have been following this post since episode 4 came out but never bothered to create an account until now!
    Sorry for the long post and I'm really happy to be here!

• Looks like "crap" won't be said in this episode. GASP

• So is it close enough to think it's gonna come out next week?

• Welcome to the forums!

Dairymilk24 posted: »

As many others have, I predict a Thursday 17th March for trailer of MC:Story Mode Episode 5 and a Tuesday 22nd March release for the episode

• Normally, the ratings would indicate it being slightly further off, but Job straight up said we get the episode this month, and Laura previously said they very likely won't release two episodes on the same day. Since it's obviously not coming tomorrow, next week does indeed look likely!

AronDracula posted: »

So is it close enough to think it's gonna come out next week?

• Thanks mate- I've always wanted to have you,to reply to one of my comments!
    Lol that sounded VERY weird.....

Welcome to the forums!

• So the trailer will be this Thursday then???
    Btw when will actually hear from telltale officially the release date?(just an estimate is fine)

Normally, the ratings would indicate it being slightly further off, but Job straight up said we get the episode this month, and Laura previo

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Telltale (normally) gives release dates, key art, and some screenshots around like the Thursday before an episode releases. They do have some exceptions (they just today announced a Walking Dead: Michonne episode release date two weeks ahead of time), but that's how it usually goes anyways.

Trailers can come anywhere from the same day they announce release dates up until the Monday before an Episode releases. With the longer wait for this episode, I'd assume that we could get a trailer this Thursday assuming the episode comes out next week. But, of course, only time will tell!

So the trailer will be this Thursday then??? Btw when will actually hear from telltale officially the release date?(just an estimate is fine)

• March 15th for the trailer!

I hope!

Rocked03 posted: »

Let's start a chant - March 15 for trailer!

• edited March 2016

So that means the trailer should be the 17th. Okay :D

martymf621 posted: »

TWD Michonne was announced to be released on the 29th, so that means MC is coming out on the 22nd or a very small chance for tomorrow, but that is pretty much impossible.

• Hm...They changed their Twitter header to Michonne's Keyart. I wonder if their going to immediately change it to Story Mode episode 5 whenever we get news this week.

• Let's narrow it down:
    Job said it would be released this month and there are only 3 candidates for release dates...

Tomorrow (15th March) seems very unlikely since there has not been any information released yet (unless they don't want to spoil a single thing, which seems unlikely) in fact, let's just cross it off the list.

2 weeks later (March 29th) also seems unlikely since michonne's next episode is released then (and two episodes will hardly ever get released on the same day.) so let's cross that off the list too!

So that leaves March 22nd which has nothing to suggest that it won't be then.

So when will it be released? --> March 22ND <--

Although I do find it surprising that there has been a trailer for michonne's next episode but not episode 5 (let's just hope it doesn't have to rollover to April 5th)

Telltale (normally) gives release dates, key art, and some screenshots around like the Thursday before an episode releases. They do have som

• longestpostinthisforum

Cuwwa posted: »

Let's narrow it down: Job said it would be released this month and there are only 3 candidates for release dates... Tomorrow (15th March

• GG

• Good. I was getting tired of that. :)

Looks like "crap" won't be said in this episode. GASP

• To be honest I think their main focus is michonne...

Hm...They changed their Twitter header to Michonne's Keyart. I wonder if their going to immediately change it to Story Mode episode 5 whenever we get news this week.

• it won't be in april telltale said episode 5 will release in late march

Let's narrow it down: Job said it would be released this month and there are only 3 candidates for release dates... Tomorrow (15th March

• Yeah, most people so far (with previous Telltale experience) are also guessing next week. However, Episode 2 of Michonne doesn't have a trailer yet - that was just a choice statistics trailer for Episode 1 where they show how many players made certain choices.

• In my game crap was said about 8 times

• Welcome to the forums!

Tip; don't annoy anyone, and you'll do fine!!

As many others have, I predict a Thursday 17th March for trailer of MC:Story Mode Episode 5 and a Tuesday 22nd March release for the episode

• Oh my gosh I'm sorry I keep saying the 25th you know what I mean the 29th or 22nd lol

You're still saying the 25th...

• i was doing a playthough of minecraft story mode when someone said i used there content in it does anyone know how to remove this

• edited March 2016

Strange that GOT Violence and Themes had "Moderate Impact" and minecraft has "Mild Impact"?

So the episode might be violent?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.