Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Yea sorry about that typo I meant to say @PetraIsAmazing

Like I literally already know that.

• When does telltale useualy post their trailers?

• Thursdays and Mondays.

BRETTWA posted: »

When does telltale useualy post their trailers?

• Anywhere from the Thursday before an Episode release to the Monday before an Episode release.

BRETTWA posted: »

When does telltale useualy post their trailers?

• Ok thanks :)

Anywhere from the Thursday before an Episode release to the Monday before an Episode release.

• That's not a problem at all! :)

Yea sorry about that typo I meant to say @PetraIsAmazing

• Exactly Thanks For The Reminder! :) TTG I bet you anything will give us more info soon!

Anywhere from the Thursday before an Episode release to the Monday before an Episode release.

• edited March 2016

Some people think that he could respawn or become a Zombie pigmen. Personally i hope they don't do that.

• I'm soooo Hyped for Ep5 I'm just in for the New Order Of The Stone but I'm still grieving from......REUBEN :( super sad

So..... this is what the they mean by EARLY 2016...... Yay!........ I guess its better than nothing

• LoL

Eryka posted: »

Thanks mom

1. Things to Do when Order Up is realeased
    2. Cry My eyes Out
    3. Flip the freak out
    4. Hope for Jesse and Petra to kiss
    5. look at DanTDM's reaction :)
  • I shall make a list as well just to fit in. :)

1. stare at the download screen
    2. squeal like a Japanese school girl when its done loading
    3. jump around everywhere like a toddler on caffeine
    4. pray and hope for our Jetra
    5. watch iballisticsquid play and see his reaction

* Things to Do when Order Up is realeased * Cry My eyes Out * Flip the freak out * Hope for Jesse and Petra to kiss * look at DanTDM's reaction

• Thing's I'll do when Episode 5 comes out

1.) Play it

* Things to Do when Order Up is realeased * Cry My eyes Out * Flip the freak out * Hope for Jesse and Petra to kiss * look at DanTDM's reaction

• Letra. (Lukas x Petra)

Jetra or Lukasse?

• They can't do protected. Unless you can find rubber in minecraft.

lol

• Things I'll do
    1. Freak out
    2. Probably faint
    3. Get angry because it takes so long for episodes to download
    4. Play it
    5. Cry for no reason
    6. Scream of happiness

Thing's I'll do when Episode 5 comes out 1.) Play it

• It's NOT cool

it's cool, that's why i translated it meant no disrespect.

• 1) I will use fireworks .2) I will scream and jump on the bed. .3) i will Buy some popcorn and fizzy drinks . 4) I will play it . 5)I will hope Ruben is back and Lucas joins The new order and And herobrine appears and tries to bring back the weather storm

• A list of ep 5-

1. if petra and jesse kiss then i get into game and say "MOM GET THE CAMERA"
    2. time travel to episode 4 and kidnap reuben and take him to ep 5
    3. wait to action
    4. gets hyped
    JD1234550 posted: »

I shall make a list as well just to fit in. * stare at the download screen * squeal like a Japanese school girl when its done loading

• If you kiddos don't know Eryka is the master at innuendos and sex jokes

Jetra or Lukasse?

• What I will do 1. Check to see if episode 5 is released 2. Use cloud saves to put mcsm on a different tablet 3.purchase episode 3,4 and 5 4.play them.

1) I will use fireworks .2) I will scream and jump on the bed.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Am I better than John?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

If you kiddos don't know Eryka is the master at innuendos and sex jokes

• edited March 2016

When Ep 5 is out
    1) Watch DanTDMs reaction
    2) next day watch PoppilarMMOs` reaction
    3) Probably buy Ep 3,4,5
    4) Play Ep 3,4
    5) Enjoy Ep 5
    6) Say Goodbye to all you guys

• edited March 2016

To do list ep5; 1. Download and Play it of course, 2. Tell my friends, 3. Watching ALL Minecrafter Reaction, 4. Jump hyped into NASA Space Station 5. Buying some tissue because i still cried for Reuben, 6. Hoping witherstorm is in real world, just kidding and Hoping for SEASON TWO

When Ep 5 is out 1) Watch DanTDMs reaction 2) next day watch PoppilarMMOs` reaction 3) Probably buy Ep 3,4,5 4) Play Ep 3,4 5) Enjoy Ep 5 6) Say Goodbye to all you guys

• it worked thank you for helping me

I think it would be better to select this option: "My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under

• Equal amount of greatness

Am I better than John?

• God why?!?

They can't do protected. Unless you can find rubber in minecraft.

• Thing to do when ep 5 is here

1.download it
    2.scream until it's downloaded
    3.scream until the game starts
    4.scream until I finish episode 5
    5.scream for season 2

To do list ep5; 1. Download and Play it of course, 2. Tell my friends, 3. Watching ALL Minecrafter Reaction, 4. Jump hyped into NASA Space S

• Maybe extra scream if Reuben comes back

Thing to do when ep 5 is here 1.download it 2.scream until it's downloaded 3.scream until the game starts 4.scream until I finish episode 5 5.scream for season 2

• So i guess we can expect news today right? Unless they were "lying" when they said it's coming later this month.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

We usually get news the Thursday or Friday before an Episode release. Or, alternatively, Telltale could potentially be planning to release both episodes on the same day on the 29th, which would be a first for them.

This is less likely as Telltale is usually against releasing two episodes on the same day, however.

MimoDX2 posted: »

So i guess we can expect news today right? Unless they were "lying" when they said it's coming later this month.

• So I just checked the Release Dates of the trailers for the game, and saw that every trailer except for Minecon and Episode 2 trailers came out on a Thursday!
    So we can expect a trailer for Episode 5 tomorrow!! HYPE

• ErykaEryka Banned

At least it's equal.... :(

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Equal amount of greatness

• Thought so , gets this pretty much confirms it , although I would have expected it before michonne's release had been confirmed. But then again I guess everyone must have already worked out that it comes out on the 22nd so they wouldn't have to tell anyone, over wise they would have by now

BeyondEnder posted: »

So I just checked the Release Dates of the trailers for the game, and saw that every trailer except for Minecon and Episode 2 trailers came out on a Thursday! So we can expect a trailer for Episode 5 tomorrow!! HYPE

• No problem! ;)

Sean6150 posted: »

it worked thank you for helping me

• Hoping for a trailer tomorrow

Exactly Thanks For The Reminder! TTG I bet you anything will give us more info soon!

• 1) Stare at the downloading screen until my eyes hurt.
    2) Fangirl when it's downloaded,
    3) Pray for Jetra.
    4) Play the Epiosde.
    5) If Jetra happens I'll text literally EVERYONE XD

Things I'll do 1. Freak out 2. Probably faint 3. Get angry because it takes so long for episodes to download 4. Play it 5. Cry for no reason 6. Scream of happiness

• I'll cry and text everyone if any of the ships go cannon :D

AngelicTea posted: »

1) Stare at the downloading screen until my eyes hurt. 2) Fangirl when it's downloaded, 3) Pray for Jetra. 4) Play the Epiosde. 5) If Jetra happens I'll text literally EVERYONE XD

• Forgot XD
    6) Hope for Season 2
    7) Wait....

AngelicTea posted: »

1) Stare at the downloading screen until my eyes hurt. 2) Fangirl when it's downloaded, 3) Pray for Jetra. 4) Play the Epiosde. 5) If Jetra happens I'll text literally EVERYONE XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.