Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Sounds like somebody ordered a false Copyright Claim on your video. I would contest that fake Copyright with YouTube Support, as I do not believe Telltale orders copyright claims on videos.

Sean6150 posted: »

i was doing a playthough of minecraft story mode when someone said i used there content in it does anyone know how to remove this

• telltale did not it was youtube but the prolbem is the choices for disbuting it i don't know which one to pick

Sounds like somebody ordered a false Copyright Claim on your video. I would contest that fake Copyright with YouTube Support, as I do not believe Telltale orders copyright claims on videos.

• edited March 2016

telltale did not it was youtube but the prolbem is the choices for disbuting it i don't know which one to pick

• Nope. It's same amount of "violence" you come to expect from episodes 1-4.

Strange that GOT Violence and Themes had "Moderate Impact" and minecraft has "Mild Impact"? So the episode might be violent?

• Like I literally already know that.

@TMOBCraftMode means that telltale doesn't release on Fridays they release usually on Tuesdays.

• I think it would be better to select this option:

"My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws".

Seeing as the video clearly falls under fair use, the company who claimed it should get educated on that particular area:

In case anyone is wondering what the video is, it's an explanation of what fair use basically is, going right down to talks about making money off of fair use, reviewing copyrighted work, and parodying copyrighted work. I know it's off topic, but I just wanted to help someone out.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=38478036C9975626!3564&authkey=!AMwI7prFtgQm56U&ithint=folder, here is the choices there is no choice for my prolbem

• i did and i am waiting to hear back from the claimant

I think it would be better to select this option: "My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under

• Thanks for the help

I think it would be better to select this option: "My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under

• It may shift to april coz 29th is the last tuesday and ttg reserved it for wdmep2. Unless both release on same day, it will be in april

• I'm highly doubtful of that. Telltale doesn't give time frames that they aren't sure they can reach, ignoring when they otherwise choose to consciously delay a game on purpose (such as Michonne).

AdamRoberts posted: »

It may shift to april coz 29th is the last tuesday and ttg reserved it for wdmep2. Unless both release on same day, it will be in april

• I would agree too, however unfortunately it didn't seem to go that way :c

Yeah, I agree this long wait is really surprising for a kid's series and I was hoping they would have stuck to their earlier schedule...

• Telltale has not said any activity for a while, it hasn't been rated or has even been hinted to be rated by the boards, expect a release in April.
    Major Events like Season Finale's don't usually come with a new episode right after, besides young audience will get priority over a 3 month period

Flog61 posted: »

So I suppose that mean's we'll get Michonne ep 2 and MC:SM ep 5 in consecutive weeks? If they manage to stick to their Michonne timeframe...

• So..... this is what the they mean by EARLY 2016......
    Yay!........
    I guess its better than nothing

• So.....
    this is Early 2016.... Technically.....
    I guess its better than nothing,
    Next week release?
    That is if "E10" rates the game

• Yeah I mean it will be almost April when they release so it is a littleee bit annoying but I would say early 2016 kinda counts all the way up to the end of April and even early May so telltale haven't done too bad.
    I just wish we had more news from them- just a screenshot even!
    And I am STILL crying about Reuben's death.......

So..... this is Early 2016.... Technically..... I guess its better than nothing, Next week release? That is if "E10" rates the game

• Early 2016... 12 months in a year, it's been a 3 month wait, waits a second, hmmm, 12/3 = 4 months, it'll either get released the 22 or the 5th of April, cause this wait time is becoming bull crud, seriously why? I mean they've released teasers they're getting rated, but no official release, no official trailer, TTG do us all a favor and get your gear together plz, I get it your very busy you have multiple big named titles and probably don't wanna even hear of "OMG when is episode 5 of story mode coming out", but if you make a promise to the fans, keep it, don't tell us it's going to release this month then go "oh wait there's more" and make it the 5th, keep your word and do it on the 22nd, I got a little cousin I bought the game for who's been asking like crazy "where is episode 5? when is it going to come out?", so if I say the 22nd and it doesn't come out the 22nd I'm going the crush my little cousins heart, so plz, this month, 22nd, and thank you if you do, if you don't, well, won't waste money on a TTG anymore that's for sure, especially since you released 1-4 so fast my cousins all excited then it blows up to where episode 5 takes forever, he's 8 so, come on TTG, for the younger fans, 22nd

• When is season 8 episode 4 coming out we've been waiting forever???? :3

• Lol

Tylerg823 posted: »

When is season 8 episode 4 coming out we've been waiting forever????

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

enter image description here

Jetra or Lukasse?

enter image description here

• I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Eryka posted: »

Jetra or Lukasse?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Nudity and sex have a huge impact.

It means it's Jetra or Lukasse.

JD1234550 posted: »

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

• edited March 2016

I dont think this is real.

Nudity and sex have a huge impact. It means it's Jetra or Lukasse.

• it is not real this is the real page ep 5 rating

BeyondEnder posted: »

I dont think this is real.

• edited March 2016

Kid: yey imma pley epfive :D

Mom: o_o

Jetra or Lukasse?

• ErykaEryka Banned

lol

MimoDX2 posted: »

Kid: yey imma pley epfive Mom: o_o

• ErykaEryka Banned

I was kidding, you know?

it is not real this is the real page ep 5 rating

• It made me laugh XD

I was kidding, you know?

• our serious I saw it

• ErykaEryka Banned

My job is complete here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

It made me laugh XD

• I applaud you kind fellow. jolly good show.

My job is complete here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks mom

JD1234550 posted: »

I applaud you kind fellow. jolly good show.

• its out?

• It's not out. Next week is looking like a possibility, however.

Shawaka posted: »

its out?

• About fucking time, I've had the whole game sitting on my console for months now just waiting to finish up and then remove it. Don't get me wrong I understand the wait and they put time into making everything they do excellent but the last episode has been a long time coming.

• If we don't get a trailer / teaser / ANYTHING by the end of this week then I will post a sad face on this thread!

• edited March 2016

anything but a sad face are you crazy telltale takes a while but they dont deserve that

Cuwwa posted: »

If we don't get a trailer / teaser / ANYTHING by the end of this week then I will post a sad face on this thread!

• Well...

I just checked @stirpicus's Twitter and found this:
    "All I can say is soon! And in March! Keep an eye on @telltalegames for news soon!"
    Sounds like he knows abit more than he did...

He's basically confirmed it's March 22nd.

• Telltale says "soon" all the time, and it's their generic phrase for "sometime in the future." However, we otherwise have seen the episode probably comes out next week anyways since Michonne Episode 2 comes out on the 29th and Telltale has so far said that they won't likely release two episodes on the same day.

Well... I just checked @stirpicus's Twitter and found this: "All I can say is soon! And in March! Keep an eye on @telltalegames for news soon!" Sounds like he knows abit more than he did... He's basically confirmed it's March 22nd.

• edited March 2016

Well I'm glad it's officially confirmed for March regardless, though I would love to have it next week, so that I can play a good ole' Telltale game on my break.

Well... I just checked @stirpicus's Twitter and found this: "All I can say is soon! And in March! Keep an eye on @telltalegames for news soon!" Sounds like he knows abit more than he did... He's basically confirmed it's March 22nd.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.