Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Sadly

PigBolt posted: »

Episode 5 trailer news: No news

• In the Batman SXSW, Job said that maybe next Tuesday is when an announcement when Episode 5 will come out, and also reaffirmed that's its this month.

• Seeming more and more likely we will get both Michonne and Story Mode on the 29th.

In the Batman SXSW, Job said that maybe next Tuesday is when an announcement when Episode 5 will come out, and also reaffirmed that's its this month.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

I would be really surprised if they released both episodes on the 29th but i guess there is a first time for everything :P

In the Batman SXSW, Job said that maybe next Tuesday is when an announcement when Episode 5 will come out, and also reaffirmed that's its this month.

• To be fair, he said "maybe" March - but, yeah, it does seem likely.

• How come, I don't think they are.
    Its impossible to make 51 Episodes (quality) in less than 3 months......
    heheheh

What do mean by "accidentally"? Obviously they are making episode 51 and at least 11 seasons.

• edited March 2016

I mean a lot of people have been searching 24/7 for "Minecraft Storymode: Episode 5 Trailer", if they release a trailer it'd boost their game a little bit...

There's always the possibility that they'll give us a screen shot today.

• There's always the possibility that they'll give us a screen shot today.

That's not a possibility; they'd have hinted at it by now. During an SXSW Panel about Batman, Job said we get release date info on Tuesday.

I mean a lot of people have been searching 24/7 for "Minecraft Storymode: Episode 5 Trailer", if they release a trailer it'd boost their game a little bit... There's always the possibility that they'll give us a screen shot today.

• Yeah, I'm guessing it's officially coming in April, they had to delay it.

• Could also be like episode 2, but yeah 29th seems more likely. At least I'll have double the telltale in one sitting.

• edited March 2016

Job said in the Panel that March is likely (well maybe)

ZillionJape posted: »

Yeah, I'm guessing it's officially coming in April, they had to delay it.

• What if they cancel michonne for story mode?

• Did they ever cancel something? Besides saying Michonne and Season 3 were suppoused to be out in 2015.

Cuwwa posted: »

What if they cancel michonne for story mode?

• They won't. Telltale works on multiple series at once, and has around 350 staff members. They can work on up to four projects at once alongside minor extra work.

Cuwwa posted: »

What if they cancel michonne for story mode?

• Season 3 was never confirmed for 2015.

AronDracula posted: »

Did they ever cancel something? Besides saying Michonne and Season 3 were suppoused to be out in 2015.

• I thought they did.

Season 3 was never confirmed for 2015.

• Nah, but they did say to look for more info in 2015. We ended up only getting very little info, but that's not going to be the case this year going off their teasing.

I thought they did.

• Exactly! Order Up is like the special episode in The Walking Dead Season 1 400 Days cause order up is a great episode so its like 400 Days

Anyone can edit wikipedia, and Telltale staff members working on the game would not spoil the episode.

• You know you're dealing with TTG when your release date has a release date....

• That'd be horrible, parent's and many other adults would not approve of a 6 Hour Episode.

Maybe it'll have 3 times the content of the other episodes!

• THEY can go get their balls out of a bunch and understand gamers are gamers.

#DeyBetterRecognize

That'd be horrible, parent's and many other adults would not approve of a 6 Hour Episode.

• So the ep is gonna be released on 22nd?

• I am so impatient!!!!!!!!

So the ep is gonna be released on 22nd?

• No they said there will be news concerning the release date on Tuesday (the 22nd).

So the ep is gonna be released on 22nd?

• Oh thanks I feel better :)

No they said there will be news concerning the release date on Tuesday (the 22nd).

• Ah geez just give us ep 5 it's obviously ready and tested and rated so just release it already

No offense to any one

• I know right!

Ah geez just give us ep 5 it's obviously ready and tested and rated so just release it already No offense to any one

• But they already confirmed Episode 5 in Late March!

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Guys sorry for bad optimism but I really doubt whether it will come on the 22nd now. And even then i don't know if telltale will release two

• It's not that simple; they have to coordinate releases across different stores, and the episode is still not rated everywhere (for example, it still needs a PEGI rating).

They also need to advertise the episode's release a few days before it comes out to generate word of mouth. They very rarely just drop an episode out of the blue.

Ah geez just give us ep 5 it's obviously ready and tested and rated so just release it already No offense to any one

• They implied it.

I thought they did.

• BeyondEnder just confirmed he's 1 eyed

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ok, I believe you. But I'm kepping my eye on you

• If anything Ivor wishes destruction, not Soren, but even so Ivor isn't that bad as we discovered in episode 4 when he helped us defeat the wither, and also helped us get some sweet armor and weaponry, I highly doubt he'd cause a disaster twice, and Soren is builder of worlds, not destroyer, if anything Soren would build his own little world like he did in the end, rather than destroy anything, wiki is a terrible source anyway, always can be edited by anyone

• Pays $50 for game
    TTG: thank you for your purchase, you have every episode except the last of the season which you can wait up to a year for
    Takes game back to store and gets $20 back
    TTG: (next day) episode 5 is here!!!!
    Goes to buy game back $50 again
    Gets it grumpily and plays episode 5 finally closure to the game,
    TTG: oops sorry but we gotta kill off PETA and leave this on a cliff hanger for season 2 or leave it on a cliff hanger with no guess to a season in sight
    Extreme rage mode and tearing up

• Well it's still sucks

It's not that simple; they have to coordinate releases across different stores, and the episode is still not rated everywhere (for example,

• He said 'finale AND BEYOND!'
    s2 confirmed
    enter image description here

• edited March 2016

Just hope episode 5 will not end like twd s1 episode 5, you know...

AdamRoberts posted: »

He said 'finale AND BEYOND!' s2 confirmed

• Is it just me or are the Choices for the game not loading for everybody else?

• You speak in the wrong thread. For solving In - Gameplay problems visit Telltale Games Support Center

BeyondEnder posted: »

Is it just me or are the Choices for the game not loading for everybody else?

• Thx but im not saying in the game.
    On the TellTale website!

You speak in the wrong thread. For solving In - Gameplay problems visit Telltale Games Support Center

• It's a good game but I don't want a Season 2.

AdamRoberts posted: »

He said 'finale AND BEYOND!' s2 confirmed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.