Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I ALSO JA BASTA The REUBEN ; (

Osaq218 posted: »

I will delete the game if jesse dies

• places down command block
    types: /kill guyalf1
    makes a redstone clock and attaches to command block
    INFINITE KILLING

guyalf1 posted: »

/execute @e[type=BeyondEnder] ~ ~ ~ /summon EnderDragon {CustomName:"REVENGE HAHA"}

• No, it was an exemple.

BeyondEnder posted: »

But how did you know I live there? Are you spying on me?!?!

• Ok, I believe you.
    But I'm kepping my eye on you

No, it was an exemple.

• I doubt that will happen.

Maybe will get a gameplay from DanTDM just like he did with ep. 3 when he posted 2 videos on 19 nov. with gameplay(on PC) of ep. 3 and then he deleted them and reposted them when it was released.

• This is a general thing, but guys, if you're speculating please don't use spoiler tags, it messes up finding new comments. Thanks!

• So this whole episode is pretty mysterious so far...

• There is going to be a new character in episode 5 (secret person they won't tell us about)
    • Jesse and Ivor (and maybe more) on a sky island
    • 6 new acheivements that hint at everything everyone was thinking
    • Telltale don't feel like releasing a trailer today
    • they haven't told us anything about the episode as far as content goes...

Maybe it's all just a big secret that will pop up one day and say: "Hey, i'm here now, after 3 long months i'm finally here and you didn't know because you expected a trailer"

• unless they intend to release a trailer later on today, which would be pretty anoying considering here in the u.k everyone will be sleeping...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Cuwwa posted: »

So this whole episode is pretty mysterious so far... * There is going to be a new character in episode 5 (secret person they won't tell

• Wow...

So this whole episode is pretty mysterious so far... * There is going to be a new character in episode 5 (secret person they won't tell

• By the way guys, 9 hours ago, ep5 for mac got encrypted on the steamdb. so both are encrypted (pc and mac) now we wait...

• Yes aaaaaaaaaaastrong text

• Patton Oswalt (Jesse) voices Nom Nom from We Bare Bears

enter image description here

themoreyouknow

• edited March 2016

He also sounds like my shit drawing professor.

Themoreyoudidn'tneedtoknow

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Patton Oswalt (Jesse) voices Nom Nom from We Bare Bears themoreyouknow

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

This is what I'm guessing regarding the release

Best case scenario: episode 5 comes out on the 22nd

So-so case scenario: episode 5 comes out on the 29th, along with episode 2 of Michonne

Worst case scenario: episode 5 comes out April 5th

• So, what's your prediction I'm still hopeful for a 22nd release.

Deltino posted: »

This is what I'm guessing regarding the release Best case scenario: episode 5 comes out on the 22nd So-so case scenario: episode 5 comes out on the 29th, along with episode 2 of Michonne Worst case scenario: episode 5 comes out April 5th

• I'm thinking the 29th. Even thought Telltale was against doing multiple episode releases in one day in the past, they have not teased Episode 5's trailer/screens/etc yet, and the Batman panel is tomorrow, meaning some of the Telltale staff members like Job or Laura won't be around back at Telltale to facilitate an easy episode launch. I did see on Twitter that Nathan is staying behind, but I don't know if Telltale will launch an episode while more than half of their PR team is at SXSW (and/or heading back from SXSW).

So, what's your prediction I'm still hopeful for a 22nd release.

• I honestly think their trying to be quiet as possible with episode 5 since they want it to be a huge surprise. There's always Monday where they can dump a huge load of news and a release on Tuesday, but I definitely see where your coming from. They seem pretty hesitant for this month so hopefully things work out.

I'm thinking the 29th. Even thought Telltale was against doing multiple episode releases in one day in the past, they have not teased Episod

• Hmmmm... No trailer today.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I really doubt they will release both episodes on the same day, i think the staff should be back from Texas by then but i get the impression that staff do lots of technical stuff behind the scenes to release episodes (mainly the Telltale store or Steam versions) and if there are any technical issues with one or even both games releasing it would cause a huge headache and any small delays could extend further than normal due to two episodes.

I also noticed there there is currently no press package for episode 5 on the Steam database, this could easily be added later today but if it isn't then i have doubts that it will release on the 22nd as Telltale normally give press codes before the weekend to give the press time to play.

I'm thinking the 29th. Even thought Telltale was against doing multiple episode releases in one day in the past, they have not teased Episod

• edited March 2016

I've seen that episode 4's trailer came out on the 17th and came out on the 22nd (December). If they were to copy the same pattern then the trailer would be released today although I do think it would have been teased by now.

EDIT: oh, today's the 18th, my mistake just hoping for Monday now...

• /ban BeyondEnder FAIL LOL /kill block command_block

BeyondEnder posted: »

places down command block types: /kill guyalf1 makes a redstone clock and attaches to command block INFINITE KILLING

• HOPE FOR THE 29TH!!!

• Curse YOU!!!!!!!

guyalf1 posted: »

/ban BeyondEnder FAIL LOL /kill block command_block

• edited March 2016

You accidently wrote
    "Friends in High Places:
    Complete chapter 3 of Episode 51"
    In the new achievements.
    Just telling :)

• That was kind of confusing when he did that, but yeah! Also, the trailer should now be able to come next week? We will just have to see.

Maybe will get a gameplay from DanTDM just like he did with ep. 3 when he posted 2 videos on 19 nov. with gameplay(on PC) of ep. 3 and then he deleted them and reposted them when it was released.

• So true. Maybe.

• LOL

1 million days down 5 to go

• The last thing I would want to happen is to enter April and the episode not to be here yet.Seriously it's been 3 months,and this never happened in the other MC:SM episodes.

• That's like what I said earlier,but who knows,maybe the trailer appears with less than 5 days beetween it and the episode.So if not today,maybe Monday.

I've seen that episode 4's trailer came out on the 17th and came out on the 22nd (December). If they were to copy the same pattern then the

• edited March 2016
    (putting a spoiler tag just in case this is true :3) On Wikipedia there was a description of episode 5 and it was "As the new order of the stone, Jesse and his/her friends have been captured by Soren and have been teleported to an unknown universe with Ivor. While Soren is planning to destroy the world, Jesse and the gang must go back to their universe and stop Soren before it's too late." I was wondering if this was true or not...

• Probably not, it's probably just someone speculating what will happen. Anyone can change wikipedia. Doesn't seem like soren to do that anyway.

• Guys sorry for bad optimism but I really doubt whether it will come on the 22nd now. And even then i don't know if telltale will release two games on the same day so I reckon the best bet is either 22nd (if we get news today/Monday) or April because I'm pretty sure there is NO chance of telltale relaxing two on the same day.

• What do mean by "accidentally"? Obviously they are making episode 51 and at least 11 seasons.

You accidently wrote "Friends in High Places: Complete chapter 3 of Episode 51" In the new achievements. Just telling

• Also, they have been changing the description of the episode on Wikipedia. I remember once it said that they would encounter new enemies or something like that.

Probably not, it's probably just someone speculating what will happen. Anyone can change wikipedia. Doesn't seem like soren to do that anyway.

• One of the writers of Telltale have said that the episode is being released this month tho...

Dairymilk24 posted: »

Guys sorry for bad optimism but I really doubt whether it will come on the 22nd now. And even then i don't know if telltale will release two

• Anyone can edit wikipedia, and Telltale staff members working on the game would not spoil the episode.

Also, they have been changing the description of the episode on Wikipedia. I remember once it said that they would encounter new enemies or something like that.

• Maybe it'll have 3 times the content of the other episodes! :D

Chris06 posted: »

The last thing I would want to happen is to enter April and the episode not to be here yet.Seriously it's been 3 months,and this never happened in the other MC:SM episodes.

• It will be the same length as a normal episode, most likely.

Maybe it'll have 3 times the content of the other episodes!

• January 2016- Thread opens
    January 2016- Everyone thinks MCSM Episode 5 will come January to February 2016
    February 2016- Everyone rages
    February 2016- Everyone thinks MCSM EPisode 5 will come in February 2016
    February 2016- Then everyone rages and thinks it will be in March.
    March 2016- One Telltale writer says "By the way, MCSM Episode 5 coming later this month!"
    Yesterday- Everyone hyped for trailer, but no trailer.
    Today- We're raging but we are still waiting for MCSM- Episode 5!

• Episode 5 trailer news: No news

Sign in to comment in this discussion.