Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Woops. I thought you were replying to

Plot twist, it's gonna come out on Tuesday. Cmon, we all know TT like this.

Sorry.

derrickd95 posted: »

I assumed he did as he said "I don't believe it will come out on a Tuesday.", emphasis on the a, but that could've been a typo. Eh, doesn't really matter either way.

• YAY finally! this Tuesday we will get episode 5!

• edited March 2016

You will get NEWS on Episode 5's RELEASE DATE. It MAY get released this Tuesday, but I'm starting to doubt that. Try not to get your hopes up.

gag90576 posted: »

YAY finally! this Tuesday we will get episode 5!

• THATSTHESPIRT
    29THFORTHEWIN

Chris06 posted: »

29FOR THE WIN

• 29THFORTHEWIN

THATSTHESPIRT 29THFORTHEWIN

• Yes

derrickd95 posted: »

I can pretty much guarantee that it'll come out on a Tuesday. Every single episode Telltale has released since the beginning of TWD S1 has r

• Minecraft Story mode Episode 5 Release info coming in Tuesday

• Minecraft story mode episode 5 release info coming in Tuesday?

• It won't be the 29th, they won't release two things on the same day

• Not really getting what u said right now
    sorry :(

I don't think so. #HopeForThe29th

• I just have 1 thing I mean I respect it in all but like people make ifs. Like I know that they are like trying to maybe guess what happens. But I not hating on any one who does that

• or will they...Probably not, but we'll see.

It won't be the 29th, they won't release two things on the same day

• Firewallcano,
    Minecraft Storymode currently is the most Active Telltale game series, There's a high chance that MCSM will be released this / next week

It won't be the 29th, they won't release two things on the same day

• ? Well.... a Release 29th and Michonne 29th? That'd be weird, perhaps a trailer Tuesday? I don't know I am just confused xD?
    I know trailers = thursday But a double episode 29th? That ain't usual.
    So my theory:

Trailer Tuesday.

Release Thursday.
    Just a reminder Telltale has released a game on a Thursday so.....

Well I don't know xD

• There is a LOW CHANCE of Minecraft Storymode being released on March 29th 2016 because Michonne (WALKING DEAD) Episode 2 is releasing on the 29th.
    However Telltale may not release the game on TuesdaY?

TTG Realease Dates 1. October 15th 2015 2. October 28th 2015 3. November 25th 2015 (when I played it) 4. December 22nd 2015 5. March 29th 2016 (hopefully)

• No, its not your right to tell parents what to do.
    I disagree with your statement and I won't reply to the next "Flame War" comment because I don't want to start one.

Gamers aren't just gamers, they eat, they have families and all that good stuff,
    Gaming is just for fun :D

Meh I guess its your opinion

bigdogg0821 posted: »

THEY can go get their balls out of a bunch and understand gamers are gamers. #DeyBetterRecognize

• Guys it's really the Tuesday! scroll up ^

I am so happy

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The episode isn't releasing Tuesday but are getting news about when it will release.

Guys it's really the Tuesday! scroll up ^ I am so happy

• *Release Date announcement coming on Tuesday, you mean. The episode may or may not come out on Tuesday, but the release date itself was not confirmed. All we know is that we most likely find out when the episode does come out on Tuesday.

Guys it's really the Tuesday! scroll up ^ I am so happy

• That doesn't have much influence on anything. Some other active series have left people waiting as long as a whole four months for an episode. Granted, Telltale has implied those days are a thing of the past for future series starting with Michonne, but a series being active generally doesn't mean too much by itself.

Firewallcano, Minecraft Storymode currently is the most Active Telltale game series, There's a high chance that MCSM will be released this / next week

• ? I never knew that, They'd want to earn money I'd think as well as satisfy their Audience which is directed at Kids, doubt they'll make us wait too much longer,
    Whilst I'm at it I'm asking you whats the E10 Rating thingy.... and Have they rated it?

That doesn't have much influence on anything. Some other active series have left people waiting as long as a whole four months for an episod

• When an episode gets rated by different ratings boards, it's an indication that the episode is somewhat close to release. Some rating boards have already rated the episode, but we still need to wait for a few.

? I never knew that, They'd want to earn money I'd think as well as satisfy their Audience which is directed at Kids, doubt they'll make us wait too much longer, Whilst I'm at it I'm asking you whats the E10 Rating thingy.... and Have they rated it?

• edited March 2016

We'll here something on Tuesday? Now I don't know what to think... March 29th? Surely not?!?!

It can't be April Eric and job both said March...

• But one thing is confirmmable: It's coming soon.

Cuwwa posted: »

We'll here something on Tuesday? Now I don't know what to think... March 29th? Surely not?!?! It can't be April Eric and job both said March...

• enter image description here

MimoDX2 posted: »

But one thing is confirmmable: It's coming soon.

• Thread: Episode 5 Order Up

Hi all,

I was just wondering does anyone know when the 5th and final episode of minecraft story mode coming out?

Thanks

• It is coming shortly; most likely before the end of March.

Thread: Episode 5 Order Up Hi all, I was just wondering does anyone know when the 5th and final episode of minecraft story mode coming out? Thanks

• Could they release episode 5 another day next week?

It is coming shortly; most likely before the end of March.

• edited March 2016

your salvation

No freelance! It's going to be okay... the paramedics have been called, we have a date for a release date, there are no soons here. (Oh God... I said it...) Tuesday will save you! Tuesday will save youuu... collapses

• based on what the steam achievements said, the order is ♫going up, on a tuesday♫ literally

• Episodes very rarely if ever premiere after Tuesdays with the schedule Telltale has established for the last few years. I strongly doubt so.

Cuwwa posted: »

Could they release episode 5 another day next week?

• My theory is that the "news" telltale says we will get on the episode is maybe some screen shots and a trailer and small chance of a Thursday or Friday (24th or 25th) release. If none of those then it should definitely be on the 29th along with Micchone.

• I highly doubt Telltale is going to do a Thursday release. I would wait for news.

Creeper1846 posted: »

My theory is that the "news" telltale says we will get on the episode is maybe some screen shots and a trailer and small chance of a Thursda

• I think it's possible. They released Faith on a Friday (maybe Thurday..) if I remember correctly. And I can see them wanting to avoid releasing two episodes on the same day.

Episodes very rarely if ever premiere after Tuesdays with the schedule Telltale has established for the last few years. I strongly doubt so.

• maybe they will delay TWD Michonne till april 5th (april 5th is a tuesday by the way) and release episode five of Minecraft Story Mode
    on the 22nd

? Well.... a Release 29th and Michonne 29th? That'd be weird, perhaps a trailer Tuesday? I don't know I am just confused xD? I know traile

• Well I'm exited for the news on Tuesday. But the episode has to at least come on the 29th because the episode was confirmed for March and the 29th is the last Tuesday of the month.

I highly doubt Telltale is going to do a Thursday release. I would wait for news.

• They won't do that; they already gave a date for Michonne, and they want to show they can commit to monthly episodes for their newer titles starting with Michonne.

manopass posted: »

maybe they will delay TWD Michonne till april 5th (april 5th is a tuesday by the way) and release episode five of Minecraft Story Mode on the 22nd

• edited March 2016

I had a dream about the screenshots of EP 5. I dreamed that i seen jesse grabing his enchanted sword, petra grabing a new diamond sword and ivor grabs his gold sword and they are attacked by skeletons and spiders in a unknown castle in the skies. wonder if it would be.

• Grabing... You mean grabing not garbing.

guyalf1 posted: »

I had a dream about the screenshots of EP 5. I dreamed that i seen jesse grabing his enchanted sword, petra grabing a new diamond sword and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.