Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I'm thinking about avoiding the trailer, but should i avoid it? Every time a saw a trailer for a episode i was like "YES! This is going to be AWESOME! :D" but i don't know if avoiding the trailer will affect my experience while playing the episode (in a bad way).

• Thank you Cuwwa for all the support on this thread, I loved your predictions! See you on the Episode 6 etc. threads!

Cuwwa posted: »

Bye!!!

• Maybe it will open a gap for EP6, EP7 and EP8. But if that's true, then the message that appeared on the last second of EP4 "The ADVENTURES of the new Order of The Stone" may not make sense at all. I guess we'll have to wait for EP5 to release.

NorthStars posted: »

yeah that sounds more like Lucas going to the ocelots or they are boldly going or leaving to somewhere, because I dont think they would have another character death so soon, and it cant be violent either.

• New Episode Names that I thought would be cool:
    (This is just me changing the episode names)

Episode 1- Up for the Spot

Episode 2- Heroic and deadly

Episode 3- The end is the end (I chose this because the order thought the formidi bomb was the end of the witherstorm.)

Episode 4- Finished is finished

Episode 5- Old gang, new rivals

Episode 6- Underestimation

Episode 7- To the real fight

Episode 8- To end?

• This is just my ideas. Please don't hate because of this.

New Episode Names that I thought would be cool: (This is just me changing the episode names) Episode 1- Up for the Spot Episode 2- He

• Yo... don't ya know, i'm waiting, it announce, but no trailer, no release NOW, i wait, wait days, months, not years, now, i have a test on the release of mcsm 5, it will be cool, but aiden helped, now he enemy, what next,u know, list below, or no, becuz of my texting language.... Oh! #29Episode5

• what

Yo... don't ya know, i'm waiting, it announce, but no trailer, no release NOW, i wait, wait days, months, not years, now, i have a test on t

• Well people will hate atleast once. Its the internet.

This is just my ideas. Please don't hate because of this.

• Mobile

PS3

• New Tweet from Laura:

Just finished playing @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 in our screening room. Can confirm the team's done an amazing job!

• Petra's mouth is TOO wide O_O

New Tweet from Laura: https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/713133926877769728 Just finished playing @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 in our screening room. Can confirm the team's done an amazing job!

• edited March 2016

On the image that Laura twetted you can see another arrow to the right! What if we get a sneak peek of episodes 6, 7 and 8? Also, Ivor looks high as f**k XD

• On the image that Laura twetted you can see another arrow to the right!

Good catch! Yeah, they are probably adding in the episode select screens for the future episodes with the same update that releases Episode 5.

BeyondEnder posted: »

On the image that Laura twetted you can see another arrow to the right! What if we get a sneak peek of episodes 6, 7 and 8? Also, Ivor looks high as f**k XD

• I knew it! P.S. I didn't expect YOU to reply. What an honor lol

On the image that Laura twetted you can see another arrow to the right! Good catch! Yeah, they are probably adding in the episode select screens for the future episodes with the same update that releases Episode 5.

• this game is becoming a reunion for some of the actors some who were in The Goonies

• they're pretty cool, i like them

New Episode Names that I thought would be cool: (This is just me changing the episode names) Episode 1- Up for the Spot Episode 2- He

• edited March 2016

After The Illuminati Scan

• So... no trailer today?

• Guess not. That, and with tomorrow being Good Friday, I guess we aren't likely getting a trailer tomorrow either. Guess we're getting trailers for Michonne and Minecraft on Monday.

So... no trailer today?

• did anyone notice that axel is not in this picture

enter image description here

• edited March 2016

I have a feeling we'll have to form a party (Tales from Borderlands style). Or the team split up to gather more info or they got separated from the rest of the group.

Sean6150 posted: »

did anyone notice that axel is not in this picture

• And olivia is not in the picture

Sean6150 posted: »

did anyone notice that axel is not in this picture

• Olivia is not in any one of the pictures

Osaq218 posted: »

And olivia is not in the picture

• She is in the last one when they are happy.

Osaq218 posted: »

Olivia is not in any one of the pictures

• i am playing in pc and now android

Catlover posted: »

Mobile

• i feel like it will be 2 or 1 day before the release we get trailer. :)

Trailer Thursday?

• i hope Saturday :))) sooo excited!!

Trailer Thursday?

• I dont hate they feel like more of a definition to the episode. I think?

This is just my ideas. Please don't hate because of this.

• blind spiner did u see an arrow mark to episode 6 in than tweeted image !!!! so excited to see name

New Tweet from Laura: https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/713133926877769728 Just finished playing @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Ep 5 in our screening room. Can confirm the team's done an amazing job!

• Unlikely, still a public holiday most likely monday

i hope Saturday )) sooo excited!!

• hmm episode looks the best till now it keeps getting better and better :))

Unlikely, still a public holiday most likely monday

• is there a chance to release a trailer on saturday ????

Guess not. That, and with tomorrow being Good Friday, I guess we aren't likely getting a trailer tomorrow either. Guess we're getting trailers for Michonne and Minecraft on Monday.

• And Lukas is only in one

She is in the last one when they are happy.

• the secret person will be the king of sky city. they did not reveal soo i am soo exicted to see who is king

• This is the funniest comment on the entire website.

Eryka posted: »

You lucky bastard got his comment edited by Blind Sniper EDIT MINE TOO SENPAI BLIND SNIPER! EDIT: Blind Sniper is benevolent to all! EDIT: InGen was here too.

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

but we still left with a question where is soren ????? did the king os sky city kidnap soren hahahaha . but is u see that if petra lost her memory then ivor goes back running with soren soo only ivor knows where is soren.

She is in the last one when they are happy.

• The Sky City Ruler is the voice of TWD Clementine.

the secret person will be the king of sky city. they did not reveal soo i am soo exicted to see who is king

• Oh great thanks for information

Forcer99 posted: »

The Sky City Ruler is the voice of TWD Clementine.

• goodbye cuwwa

cuuwa will be missed

Thank you Cuwwa for all the support on this thread, I loved your predictions! See you on the Episode 6 etc. threads!

• hmmm a new friend or a new enemy only episode 5 knows

Oh great thanks for information

Sign in to comment in this discussion.