Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• axel rules boomtown and Olivia rules redstonia maybe

but we still left with a question where is soren ????? did the king os sky city kidnap soren hahahaha . but is u see that if petra lost her memory then ivor goes back running with soren soo only ivor knows where is soren.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thanks

This is the funniest comment on the entire website.

• You are 100% right but what is Jessie is king if he won episode 2 is there a battle jessie vs Axel ??

axel rules boomtown and Olivia rules redstonia maybe

• The question remains. WHERE IS SOREN ???

• The game updated and the images and names for the other episodes are released on IOS! But we have to pay nearly $20 for the rest of the episodes in my country...

On the image that Laura twetted you can see another arrow to the right! Good catch! Yeah, they are probably adding in the episode select screens for the future episodes with the same update that releases Episode 5.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

Cool! Can you upload images onto imgur.com (quick and free website) from your phone by taking screen captures?

For iOS devices, you press home and power at the same time quickly to take a screen capture, and from there, it saves the image to your photo library.

The game updated and the images and names for the other episodes are released on IOS! But we have to pay nearly $20 for the rest of the episodes in my country...

• edited March 2016

GUYS THE NAMES ARE REVEALED IN THE MOBILE VERSION:

Episode 6 - A portal to Mystery

Episode 7 - Access Denied

Episode 8 - A Journey's End?

P.S. The images matching the episodes seem to revolve around different colored portals. (ex. redstone portal that's red, gold portal that's yellow, and a prismarine portal that's blue in the last one?)

New Episode Names that I thought would be cool: (This is just me changing the episode names) Episode 1- Up for the Spot Episode 2- He

• EDIT: (the names that the game shows)

Episode 6 - A portal to Mystery

Episode 7 - Access Denied

Episode 8 - A Journey's End?

The game updated and the images and names for the other episodes are released on IOS! But we have to pay nearly $20 for the rest of the episodes in my country...

• Probably still running...

The question remains. WHERE IS SOREN ???

• Think of all the Cardio he is doing!

MMeister123 posted: »

Probably still running...

• edited March 2016

Here are my screenshots:

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Cool! Can you upload images onto imgur.com (quick and free website) from your phone by taking screen captures? For iOS devices, you press

• If you can, take some screen captures by pressing home and power at the same time when you are on the new episode select screens. I'd like to see what the new episode screens look like! :)

EDIT: (the names that the game shows) Episode 6 - A portal to Mystery Episode 7 - Access Denied Episode 8 - A Journey's End?

• I just did in this same thread :)

If you can, take some screen captures by pressing home and power at the same time when you are on the new episode select screens. I'd like to see what the new episode screens look like!

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

Hmm. Well then i think we go to temple and track soren hope soo. And i know in end of episode4 he was not nearby because the amulet didnot glow ,☺

Think of all the Cardio he is doing!

• It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing ;w;
    Do you think these episodes going to be released immediately after ep. 5?

Here are my screenshots:

• okay that was pretty good

Think of all the Cardio he is doing!

• I would not guess immediately after episode 5. I am not a Telltale staff member - I am only a volunteer who is a fan like you - but I personally predict these episodes will start in May after Walking Dead: Michonne ends in April. Then, I predict the episodes will have monthly releases from there on out.

QueenMaddy posted: »

It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing ;w; Do you think these episodes going to be released immediately after ep. 5?

• Huh, looks like Petra, Lukas and Ivor will be the most important characters judging by the episode slides. Quite interesting that Axel or Olivia aren't in any of them.

Here are my screenshots:

• It is awkward but my Steam MC:SM updated and took some time,but I didn't see any changes.

• Yeah, apparently "various bug fixes" means we can see what the new episodes are supposed to be! :D

It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing ;w; Do you think these episodes going to be released immediately after ep. 5?

• The title for Episode 8 is "A Journey's End?" Seems like they might be leaving the door open for even more potential Minecraft episodes down the line.

• Why doesnt Jesse or the others have their armor in the new screenshots, also it looks like they will be going in to different portals each episode, even though those portals dont look like anything in actual minecraft

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those look interesting, it looks like every episode will somehow involve a portal to go on our adventure.

Here are my screenshots:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Why doesnt Jesse or the others have their armor in the new screenshots

I'd say probably partly to avoid spoilers but mostly because Jesse's armor is determinant so they can't add that in from the very beginning.

NorthStars posted: »

Why doesnt Jesse or the others have their armor in the new screenshots, also it looks like they will be going in to different portals each episode, even though those portals dont look like anything in actual minecraft

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Thought the same thing. Couldn't find a gif, but I guess this'll do.

enter image description here

The title for Episode 8 is "A Journey's End?" Seems like they might be leaving the door open for even more potential Minecraft episodes down the line.

• edited March 2016

Also in the backround of Episode 6 you can see mulitple portals.

Pipas posted: »

Huh, looks like Petra, Lukas and Ivor will be the most important characters judging by the episode slides. Quite interesting that Axel or Olivia aren't in any of them.

• In the first image you can see at the edge a white portal.

Here are my screenshots:

• Are those pictures real?

I just did in this same thread

• I THINK THIS STORY WILL NOT END IN EPISODE 8 SEE ABOVE SUPERSNOWNINJAS IMAGES EPISODE 8 A JOURNEY'S END ? and i think it is final part of episode 8 as a cover of episode 8

• Yeah when you click to the next episodes, the camera moves around in the same room looking at the different portals.

OzzyUK posted: »

Those look interesting, it looks like every episode will somehow involve a portal to go on our adventure.

edited March 2016

Hopefully season 2 or episode 9 and 10,✅✅✅

The title for Episode 8 is "A Journey's End?" Seems like they might be leaving the door open for even more potential Minecraft episodes down the line.

• This must be poratals in sky city

I would not guess immediately after episode 5. I am not a Telltale staff member - I am only a volunteer who is a fan like you - but I person

• It is yellow poratal and redstone portal and sea lantran portal

NorthStars posted: »

Why doesnt Jesse or the others have their armor in the new screenshots, also it looks like they will be going in to different portals each episode, even though those portals dont look like anything in actual minecraft

edited March 2016

Only 4 days ☺

okay that was pretty good

• thinking well maybe

is there a chance to release a trailer on saturday ????

• I am also thinking about it

I have a feeling we'll have to form a party (Tales from Borderlands style). Or the team split up to gather more info or they got separated from the rest of the group.

• If the trailer realease we can know whats gonna happen because we have no problem at the end of episode 4 and didnot get anything even a teaser

thinking well maybe

• It seems that petra and ivorare angry in episode 7 cover for some reason

If you can, take some screen captures by pressing home and power at the same time when you are on the new episode select screens. I'd like to see what the new episode screens look like!

• Guys? I CAN'T DOWNLOAD EPISODE 2-4 ON iOS NOWWWW!!! XD if i click it, it says "Content already purchased." wtf?

• Olivia became ellegaurds assistant

axel rules boomtown and Olivia rules redstonia maybe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.