Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I don't think soren will be in the episode

Hmm. Well then i think we go to temple and track soren hope soo. And i know in end of episode4 he was not nearby because the amulet didnot glow ,☺

• Decided to check out the new in-app purchases for the iOS version. They are surely swell. Not trying to advertise here, but:

Buying only episodes 6-8 is $11.99 (Adventure Pack).

Buying episodes 2-8 is $24.99 (Mega Multi-Pack).

• That would be amazing tbh

HiroVoid posted: »

Thought the same thing. Couldn't find a gif, but I guess this'll do.

• I am so hyped that everytime I think about it, I get hungry Stomach Grumbles

• Try re-installing the game maybe that helps.

Evanbrine posted: »

Guys? I CAN'T DOWNLOAD EPISODE 2-4 ON iOS NOWWWW!!! XD if i click it, it says "Content already purchased." wtf?

• Episode 6: A portal to Mystery
    • Episode 7: Access Denied
    • Episode 8: A Journey's End?

These are the official episode names

My ideas for the upcoming episode names. Episode 6: Club StoneBlock Episode 7: Idiot Block Episode 8: Blockolate with Nuts

• I know I have the mobile & XBOX version.

Although if you saw when your swiping the slides you see a blue portal (Between Ep 5 - 6)

Then a Silver Portal (between slides Ep 6 -7)

Then a green emerald portal (Slides 7 -8 )

GUYS THE NAMES ARE REVEALED IN THE MOBILE VERSION: Episode 6 - A portal to Mystery Episode 7 - Access Denied Episode 8 - A Journey'

• I'm having the same problem too.

Evanbrine posted: »

Guys? I CAN'T DOWNLOAD EPISODE 2-4 ON iOS NOWWWW!!! XD if i click it, it says "Content already purchased." wtf?

• Lol, actually I'm an italian christian folk, so 9 minutes ago was good friday for me, no meat :/

Dairymilk24 posted: »

I reckon it will be out on Monday because tomorrow is good Friday so I imagine telltale will be off? I love k t he uk so I don't know if goo

• Where the images are??

NorthStars posted: »

Why doesnt Jesse or the others have their armor in the new screenshots, also it looks like they will be going in to different portals each episode, even though those portals dont look like anything in actual minecraft

• Where are the images?????

I THINK THIS STORY WILL NOT END IN EPISODE 8 SEE ABOVE SUPERSNOWNINJAS IMAGES EPISODE 8 A JOURNEY'S END ? and i think it is final part of episode 8 as a cover of episode 8

• edited March 2016

Only 12 bucks? Nice!

Is that the USA equivalent?

Decided to check out the new in-app purchases for the iOS version. They are surely swell. Not trying to advertise here, but: Buying only episodes 6-8 is $11.99 (Adventure Pack). Buying episodes 2-8 is $24.99 (Mega Multi-Pack).

• Blog

Forcer99 posted: »

Where the images are??

• [removed]

Blog

• OMG the Minecraft Universe got expanded o_o are they using mods?

Now i think Lukas's expression on the first picture are a little bit too exagerated.

Here are my screenshots:

• edited March 2016

enter link description here

This guy shows off the Title cards while also briefly (and I mean briefly!). talking about his experience with episode 5 of Story Mode. He says that the episode is a bit more interactive than previous episodes, which has me intrigued and even a bit more excited about what he might be talking about. Maybe more puzzles? Combat sequences? Hubs? Who knows but I thought that was pretty exciting.

• If that is the case, I'm glad to see Telltale experimenting by adding more interactivity into episodes. They've been hinting that Batman will also have new types of interactivity, so hopefully it carries forward!

enter link description here This guy shows off the Title cards while also briefly (and I mean briefly!). talking about his experience wit

• March 29th,
    cracks knuckles let the countdown begin

• Yeah, I hope Batman is along the lines of Wolf, which I thought had good interactivity, especially when inspecting rooms for clues. If Batman can capitalize and improve on that, it will be excellent!

If that is the case, I'm glad to see Telltale experimenting by adding more interactivity into episodes. They've been hinting that Batman will also have new types of interactivity, so hopefully it carries forward!

• Batman + interactive + videogame = awesomeness

I hope they do put the interactive/detective stuff in batman

Yeah, I hope Batman is along the lines of Wolf, which I thought had good interactivity, especially when inspecting rooms for clues. If Batman can capitalize and improve on that, it will be excellent!

• Maybe Olivia/Axel are going to be rulers of Redstonia/Boom Town.

Pipas posted: »

Huh, looks like Petra, Lukas and Ivor will be the most important characters judging by the episode slides. Quite interesting that Axel or Olivia aren't in any of them.

• There is early access on episode 5 on pc?

• I agree, theyll probably elaborate into some other confilct/journey and then telltale will get that money, dat cash

I THINK THIS STORY WILL NOT END IN EPISODE 8 SEE ABOVE SUPERSNOWNINJAS IMAGES EPISODE 8 A JOURNEY'S END ? and i think it is final part of episode 8 as a cover of episode 8

• Im thinking itll be eithier the dragon or herobrine or conflict within the group. Probably group conflict judging by the episode 7 preview

Yoloscills posted: »

It is possible that the new order will defeat the enderdragon. Because it flew away and then they will be the great heroes that defeated the enderdragon.(srry for my bad english)

• edited March 2016

Only for HUGE let's players of Story Mode who want to have video's up and ready as soon as it releases.

Yousif123 posted: »

There is early access on episode 5 on pc?

• And members of the press. Sone get it for their reviews.

Only for HUGE let's players of Story Mode who want to have video's up and ready as soon as it releases.

• I'm happy the trailer didn't came out yet, i would be too excited to wait until they released the episode. I'm excited already, but with EP3 and EP4 i was kind of impatient.

• edited March 2016

Them too, yeah, but I have a feeling a lot more critics will be discussing Michonne rather than Story Mode.

And members of the press. Sone get it for their reviews.

• edited March 2016

They're on the 66th page o/

Where the images are??

• Yes. This is the USA equivalent.

Only 12 bucks? Nice! Is that the USA equivalent?

• Sweet!

Yes. This is the USA equivalent.

• So it's going to be half of the price of the Season itself? Kind of weird, since those are three DLC-episodes, which would be like 15 bucks.

Decided to check out the new in-app purchases for the iOS version. They are surely swell. Not trying to advertise here, but: Buying only episodes 6-8 is $11.99 (Adventure Pack). Buying episodes 2-8 is $24.99 (Mega Multi-Pack).

• I hate early access it is just FUUUUUUUU for everyone else in the world.

• I think trailer could come today-tomorrow-monday...

• Did u see images

Where are the images?????

• Try asking our friend the blind sniper

Yousif123 posted: »

There is early access on episode 5 on pc?

• They have images now, the episode previews

Did u see images

• or tuesday

I think trailer could come today-tomorrow-monday...

• edited March 2016

then he/she makes axel the king or they have a death bowl match and lets axel win

You are 100% right but what is Jessie is king if he won episode 2 is there a battle jessie vs Axel ??

• edited March 2016

Oh i get it! thanks!

After Episode 5, Telltale will be releasing three more episodes as extra downloadable content. You will have to purchase those additional episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.