Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• The prophecy has been fortold...

.........WHAT THE ......

• I have the feel that is is out today or tomorrow... Happy easter lol

Trailer...

• Can you downlad ep's 6 7 and 8 yet and if so how?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

The episodes are coming later in "the coming months ahead." We will get around to making waiting threads for the DLC episodes just as we did for the first five episodes.

L-dog posted: »

Can you downlad ep's 6 7 and 8 yet and if so how?

• I don't think they will, wasn't it enough killing Reuben? Some players probably won't care

collboy600 posted: »

axle and olive could die because the only appear in one screanshoot of ep 5 and in the slide show of ep 5 we can see ivor petra and Lukas an

• No Blind I mean can we download them so we can play them when they come out

The episodes are coming later in "the coming months ahead." We will get around to making waiting threads for the DLC episodes just as we did for the first five episodes.

• I'm being confusing XD

No Blind I mean can we download them so we can play them when they come out

• Oh! Well, from what I heard from iOS players who downloaded an update on Friday, it does seem that they can buy the episodes before they come out.

No Blind I mean can we download them so we can play them when they come out

• Yes... Yes you are.

I'm being confusing XD

• Okay, just to clear something up, to you eagle-eyed players out there, have we seen the new Banang reference yet in Minecraft? I like looking for those (even though I miss them half the time), it's just something cool to see.

• edited March 2016

It's not new (been around since 2008), but nope not yet. I thought I saw a banner for it at ender con when I was first playing, but I just got done replaying episode 1 and there was no sign of one. Hopefully episode 5 or the next 3 episodes will bring us some juicy bannang. Come on Telltale don't be a stickler with Bannang like you were with Game of Thrones (The North grove could've totally just been a place stashed with bannang).

AChicken posted: »

Okay, just to clear something up, to you eagle-eyed players out there, have we seen the new Banang reference yet in Minecraft? I like looking for those (even though I miss them half the time), it's just something cool to see.

• Just an animating issue.

If you looked in Episode 4 ending when you and your friends are jumping, look at the amulet, it only has 2 or 3 members lit up! WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?!?!??!

• I wish that ep 5 is so so long because we waited three months we deserve a long episode

• Don't expect anything longer than 2 hours. (which imo is a perfect length for an episode).

I wish that ep 5 is so so long because we waited three months we deserve a long episode

• Made better names -

Episode 1- A storm awokes

Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges

Episode 3- Explosive search

Episode 4- Final Attack

Episode 5- Rivals World Attack

Episode 6- World of Revelations

Episode 7- Friends to foes (if petra/ivor becomes jesse enemies by players choice maybe)

Episode 8- The end of the line?

• Eventually there might be a choice on who to save since Telltale does that sometimes. I just don't know of who two people if there even is one.

axle and olive could die because the only appear in one screanshoot of ep 5 and in the slide show of ep 5 we can see ivor petra and Lukas an

• I am happy that early acces vids of ep 5 are getting takeing down because of spoilers

• I would actually expect a download size of 0.8 GB
    Episode lasts 2,2 hrs this way.

Don't expect anything longer than 2 hours. (which imo is a perfect length for an episode).

• Yes, on ios i updated an now i can buy them, its $12 for episodes 6-8

Oh! Well, from what I heard from iOS players who downloaded an update on Friday, it does seem that they can buy the episodes before they come out.

• But nobody posted an Ep 5 gameplay yet....

I am happy that early acces vids of ep 5 are getting takeing down because of spoilers

• I'm super excited to keep going on this game

guyalf1 posted: »

Made better names - Episode 1- A storm awokes Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges Episode 3- Explosive search Episode 4- Final Atta

• Those are tottaly spoilers... yeah... -_-

guyalf1 posted: »

Made better names - Episode 1- A storm awokes Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges Episode 3- Explosive search Episode 4- Final Atta

• two days to go guys hang in there

• do you have a link or something

BeyondEnder posted: »

But nobody posted an Ep 5 gameplay yet....

• It's taken down -_-

do you have a link or something

• Why does TrueTriz get early acces to the game?He uploaded a video with the sky city.

• oh my god i watched that i don't care about spoilers but i just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE anyone who isn't playing is missing out a lotta of fun which is to say me a very sad me

Chris06 posted: »

Why does TrueTriz get early acces to the game?He uploaded a video with the sky city.

• I just looked a little,to see if it is true.But I hate spoilers,so I closed the video almost instantly I opened it.It ruins the story so it is not worth it to watch.

oh my god i watched that i don't care about spoilers but i just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ok but thanks

MimoDX2 posted: »

It's taken down -_-

• Same haha, I was going to watch the whole thing. Once he pressed the play button, I closed the window. I guess I care about spoilers more than I think >.>

I just looked a little,to see if it is true.But I hate spoilers,so I closed the video almost instantly I opened it.It ruins the story so it is not worth it to watch.

• He's uploaded part 1 of Episode 5 now....

Why does TrueTriz get early acces to the game?He uploaded a video with the sky city.

• SOMEONE! MAKE HIM STOP! This is NOT what he should be doing, he CAN'T post the video, Telltale NEEDS to tell him. AND it can flood spoilers on this forum (A NIGHTMARE).

AngelicTea posted: »

He's uploaded part 1 of Episode 5 now....

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

I have let someone at Telltale know but there isn't much else that can be done about him possibly posting more for now, both myself and all the other moderators will be keeping an eye out for spoilers and remove any that get posted before the episode has released.

MimoDX2 posted: »

SOMEONE! MAKE HIM STOP! This is NOT what he should be doing, he CAN'T post the video, Telltale NEEDS to tell him. AND it can flood spoilers on this forum (A NIGHTMARE).

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2016

Yeah, the best thing you can do for us is just flag any comments with spoilers or the video on them and we will take care of it.

OzzyUK posted: »

I have let someone at Telltale know but there isn't much else that can be done about him possibly posting more for now, both myself and all

• edited March 2016

Oh, when I say "new" I don't mean the reference itself is new, I was just asking if the most recent, "new" Banang reference was found. (I know its been a thing since their Sam and Max days.) Thanks, though.

It's not new (been around since 2008), but nope not yet. I thought I saw a banner for it at ender con when I was first playing, but I just g

• edited March 2016

It just got made private.

QueenMaddy posted: »

Same haha, I was going to watch the whole thing. Once he pressed the play button, I closed the window. I guess I care about spoilers more than I think >.>

• will you take it down or just make it a spoiler comment

Yeah, the best thing you can do for us is just flag any comments with spoilers or the video on them and we will take care of it.

• edited March 2016

alright now i regret that i spoiled the episode for me

oh my god i watched that i don't care about spoilers but i just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• oh yeah when are they gonna release the trailer i mean there are 2 days so tomorrow right guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.