Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• TrueTriz did part 1 of EP 5 but it got taken down very shortly after the upload.

BeyondEnder posted: »

But nobody posted an Ep 5 gameplay yet....

• We'll take it down since the episode has not launched.

will you take it down or just make it a spoiler comment

• Yeah, i'm glad that happened. Youtubers who get Early Access to games (especially like Telltale Games) must be aware of the consequences of uploading the video earlier. Dang, this is already the 2nd/3rd time this happened.

TrueTriz did part 1 of EP 5 but it got taken down very shortly after the upload.

• Your one of the reasons I just don't give a shit when people spoiler tag anything involving story mode. Because that's not a freakin' spoiler.

guyalf1 posted: »

Made better names - Episode 1- A storm awokes Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges Episode 3- Explosive search Episode 4- Final Atta

• I'm kind of happy and kind of sad I was about to watch True triz's video on episode 5, I knew I would be full of regret . But thank god a stopped my self because I reloaded the page and that's when it was made private. At least I did not spoil it for myself

• I said I was only going to watch the intro.. I ended up watching like 10 mins of it... I really REALLY regret it... XD

Creeper1846 posted: »

I'm kind of happy and kind of sad I was about to watch True triz's video on episode 5, I knew I would be full of regret . But thank god a st

• How long was the video? Just curious.

AngelicTea posted: »

I said I was only going to watch the intro.. I ended up watching like 10 mins of it... I really REALLY regret it... XD

• I can't exactly remember but about 17-20 minutes

How long was the video? Just curious.

• I wished I knew what the opening credits were like but like the moderators said no spoilers.

I said I was only going to watch the intro.. I ended up watching like 10 mins of it... I really REALLY regret it... XD

• Yeah. I'm making sure that I don't say anything :3

I wished I knew what the opening credits were like but like the moderators said no spoilers.

• Now this community,the one on steam,they will both EXPLODE on spoilers.I hate when someone makes a vid,a load of people watch it,then say:''OMG!... will DIE!!I hope someone will take care so that irresponsable youtubers wont post the episodes before the release.Anyway now I STOPPED looking on Steam,because last time when the mobile users got early access 90% of the people on steam said ...... that will...... in Episode 4.

• DLC ? So this means we have to buy them separately ?

The episodes are coming later in "the coming months ahead." We will get around to making waiting threads for the DLC episodes just as we did for the first five episodes.

• Correct; the three extra episodes (Episodes 6-8) are bonus episodes not included in the Season Pass.

GiaFil posted: »

DLC ? So this means we have to buy them separately ?

• For me it's $20 :(

Yes, on ios i updated an now i can buy them, its $12 for episodes 6-8

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

You might be thinking of the main Season Pass with the earlier episodes? A pack with three episodes would not cost nearly that much. Episodes 6-8 are in a separate pack from the rest of the episodes.

For me it's $20

• The $20 is for episodes 2-8, at least thats what mine says

You might be thinking of the main Season Pass with the earlier episodes? A pack with three episodes would not cost nearly that much. Episodes 6-8 are in a separate pack from the rest of the episodes.

• The most ive seen for an episode is $5, correct me if im wrong

The $20 is for episodes 2-8, at least thats what mine says

• Oh, so there's a bigger Season Pass with all episodes as well. That would make sense.

The $20 is for episodes 2-8, at least thats what mine says

• Anyone have any theories about the different portals in the unreleased episodes? Theres a red, green, blue and i think a white one on the slides.

• Most of those aren't even sense-making English?

Made better names - Episode 1- A storm awokes Episode 2- Technicans and Rouges Episode 3- Explosive search Episode 4- Final Atta

• Please only use spoiler tags for actual spoiler discussion. Using spoiler tags on speculation and things you think will happen is a bit redundant. Thanks!

• edited March 2016

umm.... Well okay.....

• One fun theory I have which will probably not happen but I thought it would be cool if one of the portals took them to an alternate dimension where Jessie would meet his alternative self (if you choose boy Jesse he would meet girl Jesse, If you choose girl Jesse she meets boy Jesse.)

Anyone have any theories about the different portals in the unreleased episodes? Theres a red, green, blue and i think a white one on the slides.

• [removed]

Your one of the reasons I just don't give a shit when people spoiler tag anything involving story mode. Because that's not a freakin' spoiler.

• Thanks to Steam (and someone here at this forum) i got EP4 ruined. :l

Chris06 posted: »

Now this community,the one on steam,they will both EXPLODE on spoilers.I hate when someone makes a vid,a load of people watch it,then say:''

• That would be so cool xD but it's probably not going to happen.

One fun theory I have which will probably not happen but I thought it would be cool if one of the portals took them to an alternate dimensio

• Blind I'm really sorry it's just kinda stupid and Happy Easter!! :)

Please only use spoiler tags for actual spoiler discussion. Using spoiler tags on speculation and things you think will happen is a bit redundant. Thanks!

• Shakes violently until I get my teaser trailer

• Stop! That poor dalmatian puppy can only handle so much!

Shakes violently until I get my teaser trailer

• MY Theory is that they jumped in a portal to get to the sky city to get away from Aiden only to find he jumped in it too. Like at the dungeon/temple thats where it is

Anyone have any theories about the different portals in the unreleased episodes? Theres a red, green, blue and i think a white one on the slides.

• He probably just uploaded the video and then youtube didn't make it private instantly thats all

MimoDX2 posted: »

SOMEONE! MAKE HIM STOP! This is NOT what he should be doing, he CAN'T post the video, Telltale NEEDS to tell him. AND it can flood spoilers on this forum (A NIGHTMARE).

• Neither can my Ruben... Meh I had him for breakfast he was tasty.

Stop! That poor dalmatian puppy can only handle so much!

• heh not to make you feel bad or anything you just watched pirated content :OOOO and could go to JAIL AHHHH!
    jk
    lel no hard feelings actually you secretly don't regret it... at least you saw a part of the episode!!
    I get it a day late. so Lucky!!

Although I have a theory that they got to the sky city through a portal in the temple because they were ambushed and had no choice

Yeah. I'm making sure that I don't say anything

• Only 1 day still no trailer !!!why ???

• Michonne is getting a trailer tomorrow, so don't expect one until after the episode launches on Tuesday.

Only 1 day still no trailer !!!why ???

• I think they will give the trailer before 1 minute of launching the game.

• Who cares trailer after the game is realesed

Michonne is getting a trailer tomorrow, so don't expect one until after the episode launches on Tuesday.

• Like episode 2

DeMize posted: »

I think they will give the trailer before 1 minute of launching the game.

• yadhu krishnayadhu krishna Banned
    edited March 2016

Glad that ivor wont die till episode 7 but what will happen at end

• Guys..... What time will it be in the uk when the episode releases on Tuesday? Or if h know the time where telltale are then can I know that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.